This was my favorite album when I was 8 years old

This was my favorite album when I was 8 years old.

How patrician was I for my age?

Fucking patrician, I always see people on here say their favorite band was green day or limp bizkit but I think they're secretly still pleb because even at that age I knew that music was fucking shit and I wasn't even a le wrong generation kid

I really liked green day at that age too.

Pretty patrician.

When I was a toddler my father would blast out tmr in the car and I jammed out to it. Does that make me patrician??

Shit album for wannabe patricians

T. Listens to swans once

Half of it is a catchy pop rock record and Waits is cool as fuck so not too surprising. Patrician af tho

Swans is even worse but nice try I guess

It doesn't count if your parents were playing it

prove it

Very patrish
Yeah whats up with this? Even your dumb middle school mind should have known that shitty pop punk bands were bad

Tom waits for what?

I synced my dad's iTunes account with the red nano I got for Christmas

Listened to clap hands 10 times I'm a row before the rest of the album

>Listened to clap hands 10 times I'm a row before the rest of the album
even more patrish considering Clap Hands is the best track on the record but I would've guessed you'd have liked Singapore and the halloween-sounding tracks the best

I wasn't listening to music then because I was too busy playing NFS Hot Pursuit with my friends.

No man.

>wannabe patricians
>one of the biggest figures in blues/jazz history

>jazz
ehh, one of the biggest figures of jazz?
maybe think again

R U FCKING STUPID CUNT
SOME FCK PLAYING DRESS UP IN THE 80's?

Look up his collabs, he's had some of the finest jazz musicians play both live and on his records.

because it lent credibility to his "jazz-influenced" music. He play basic bitch shit and threw in dissonance to be more "jazzy". I love Tom Waits but I give him no credibility as a jazz musician. He had a cool style, but it was very very limited.

well 7 of his records are classified as jazz on wikipedia so I'm gonna go with that.

yeah he's no coltrane. damn fine fucking pianist though who could certainly fits the bill

i liked limp bizkit at that age and still do but I always liked the music adult swim used to play, and NiN, and stuff like the Doom 64 soundtrack

Shit m8, u know that off thetop of yr head or u looking to wikipedia to legitimize this shit. I don't classify waits as jazz in the same way I don't consider Cream a blues band, but maybs im just an elitist cunt who's not actually "elitist" becuz my criteria is fuckn dog shit i dunno, you do you

were you born in 2002?

>wow so patrician XD
What OP listens to does not dictate if he was patrician or not, but how you intellectually analyze and discuss it

So unless OP knew music theory when he was 8, he was certainly not a patrician

wat
hot pursuit came out in 1998

I am very smart

What else besides hang down your head and downtown train would you describe as "pop rock"?...