How am i supposed to tell arabs and southern europeans apart?

How am i supposed to tell arabs and southern europeans apart?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ovltesj0gY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look in the mirror; that's what an arab looks like.
Look out the window; that's what a southern european looks like.

It's very easy!

>mfw op gets btfo by first reply

conversano in particular ?

thin lips
thin nose
not-too-retarded look in the eyes
normal-sized ears
normal-sized face in general
doesn't look evil

in general it's all about the facial features, you can see it from the get go
honestly if i saw conversano in the street i would know he is white and i would trust him with my life as my compatriot without a doubt

however arabs always have different facial features that makes them not look normal, it's actually very easy to detect if you aren't a german albinos

No one has 100% genetic/racial purity so complaining about who's white and who isn't is stupid. Also "white" is an extremely subjective and arbitrary word, the defenition of who's white and who isn't changes everyday. I disagree when liberals say race is a "social construct, their are clearly biological differences like skull structure and whatnot between people, but the whole concept of "white" is stupid. There's no such thing as the white race. There are definitely different races out there, but labeling them white, black, Asian, etc., is incredibly stupid. There needs to be a more Effective way of labeling others and races. Or we could just refer to people by ethnicities instead(this would be much easier)

>however arabs always have different facial features that makes them not look normal

By making this thread every single fucking day.

If whites are so great then how come all the greatness of western civilization came from mediterraneans and was then spread throughout Europe. Have snowniggers accomplished anything noteworthy

yes ? indeed the arab on this pic had a rounded jew-tier nose, fat african-tier lips, ears that are sticking out, and an evil look in his eyes (that are black like his soul and not brown and normal like conversan)o

That's why I posted it. I had this pics from weeks ago, kek. This thread is practically daily.

>cherrypicking

el conversANO isn't even that dark

Looks Brazilian.

Lmao, I'm a light skinned Indian guy. In Paris and Chicago I've been confused for a Mexican. In New York I've been confused for an Arab and in Thailand I've been confused for a Nepali. The spectrum is pretty broad with us brown people lmao. :|

post pic and i will tell you my whiteness experts' opinion on it

He was mistaken as an arab in russia one of the countries with the most light featured people

>being russian
>visiting Paris
>on central square algerians saying Salam to you
>retards in internet claiming you was mistaken for an arab

If I was in Europe people would assume that am Arab, it changes depending on the place.

So its North africans identifying their kin?

OK, do me then mr. expert on the white race.
I believe myself to be a nice, simple and humble Iberian.

You are completely white, would pass as local here

There you go

if i say "privet" to you does it will make you russian?

I think Russians are just used to light kind of muslims in some Russian areas, that might be why.

Curious chink here. Is the Northern European disdain for Southern Europeans like how Japanese hate the Chinese and vice versa?

Ok (even tough my nose is shaped like pic related)
Then i wish you a good night and if possible, pleasent dreams

>Is the Northern European disdain for Southern Europeans like how Japanese hate the Chinese and vice versa?

I think that it's just an internet\Sup Forums thing.
Other than that it's mostly banter, there's no reason for us to hate each other unlike the japanese and chinese who have a history of slaughter, genocide and terror between each other

it wasn't russians
he've met with caucasus muslims who saw a guy with camera and cheered him with Salam

Honestly you are on the edge like i'd wonder "is it an arab or just a southerner/italian/portuguese?" wouldn't think indian though
Looks like a guy from my high school actually

Guess you must be tge 1% of surviving ancient white indians like in the Sup Forums legends

I supposed white people can identify their kin so that probably applies to other people too dont you think? I think thats even more telling

Most people here dpnt hate you but they still arent that fond of you. They see southern europeans as lazy leeches who waste our EU money.

t.sad case of retardness

>t. Ahmed Farroud

Where's that place? Looks like some school

Also, you look really different from most indians i've met. However, your eyes are really dark and have that "asian" shape

Maybe you see them like this, because you never visited them.

Haha thanks for the compliments but you know what bro? India is the most diverse country in the world if you compare the looks of the native people here. People in the north from near the Himalayas are quite fair, north east India is the Mongolian/Chinese-looking race(google it, I'm not even kidding-every Hindu friend of mine born and brought up in the north east looks Chinese but is native Indian and speaks Hindi). Central and west India are mostly Arab looking and south India is the dark Sir Lankan complexion. So I'm guessing the fact that you assume that I look non Indian means you've mostly seen Indians from the south.

>They see southern europeans as lazy leeches who waste our EU money.

Meanwhile, we are the ones who work more in the EU and before you start spouting the "efficacy>time" that's not the fault of the average worker but of his boss who fucks up everything (getting in debt, making bad decisions, etc).
Do you think a boss would pay you to do nothing? They are merciless m8

Not an argument

i hope you'll have special treatment in your humanistic country

He's kind of making a face t b h so it's hard to tell
But if he told me he is italian i'd believe it

You think i haven't seen many people before saying this ? I have and often light indians just look like arabs

I went to india actually and even in the north people were on average much more brown than you let's be honest here

Well time to live up to my Indian stereotype .
I'm a software engineer, took that pic in my IT cubicle. :D

So you are basically admiting that you are wrong?

Do people here actually believe Southern Europeans aren't white. Sure they're not like the "nordic white" but they're incredibly fair skinned. Most of the "dark" skin has to do with hotter climates, they're going to have to retain their melanin after all. Also contrary to popular belief there was actually barely any racemixing with the moors and whatnot in Southern Europe. They always had that Mediterranean look

All brown people look the same tbqhfam.

Sup Mongloid? Want me to lend you some nice pigment?

No thanks, I'd rather not look like shit.

Did you go to the Himalayan region? That's where most white Indians come from. My grandpa used to tell me that Alexander invaded India a long time ago and still there's some bloodline left. Probably that is why there are white Indians in the north of India. And one of the main reasons that Hitler took the concept of aryan race. Aryan is actually an extremely old Hindu caste/sect and I'm sure you're aware that Swastika is also an ancient Hindu symbol that Hitler hijacked and destroyed for us forever.

Only a dirty pastanigger shitalian would say this

Southern Evropa = Aryan
Mena = Non Aryan

The nose.

Also
>german humour

Isn't it hilarious how much Arabs are now trying to identify themselves as "the same race as Southern Europeans"?

>We Arabs are part of Le Mediterranean race meme too amirite my fellow Greco-Romans?

It's hysterical.

But Southern Europeans cluster closer genetically to the rest of Europeans than to Arabs.

I hope that was supposed to be an example of the latter and not the former.

Trust me man, brown(even black) is a HELL lot better than Swedish white/pink/colourless skin. I see Scandinavian tourists here in Goa beaches every month, they look so hopeless and helpless. Plus it's fucking depressing there with no sun for months. I'd rather be brown and rich in a poor country than a Swedish cuck, no offence.

>2017
>localism
did americans heard about DNA

I'd rather be anything than poo-in-loo, no offense.

What do you think of the indo aryan migration theory. I mean certain Iranians, afghans, Pakistanis, and even Syrians look white and have light hair and eyes. Also have you heard of the tocharian mummies in China. Turns out there are European/Caucasian type mummies with red and blonde hair. I guess something big went down in the Middle East and Asia a long long time ago

Arabs are not same race as Europeans.

It's an old as fuck meme on Sup Forums, some Mexican trying to pass as an Iberian.

Aryan Iberians = Aryan Iberians
Telling apart the Aryan European races from the non Aryans is simple.

You really think India is like that's sldog millionaire movie lmao? grow up, we're the 5th biggest economy in the world.

Not sure bro, because if the Indo Aryan migration theory were true than North Indians apart from having white skin would also have blue eyes and blonde hair. I have so many indian friends who have extremely white skin but never seen ONE Indian with blonde hair or blue eyes. Maybe it's just the DNA idk. But interesting point you brought up.

>Tfw whiter than the vast majority of native Dutch and Germans I saw when I visited their countries
>Tfw proud of proper Celtic heritage and Roman traditions
>Tfw can even grow a beard and not be frisked down at airports and not even get carded for ID in schengen
Feels good being southern european.

>aryan iberians

So you are talking about iranian and indian iberians here?

Europeans aren't a race, Bilal.

>tfw strong beard but it looks stupid on me

Fuck off non Aryans.

I'm speaking of the European Aryan races, nothing else.

No i went to Rajahstan Delhi and Taj Mahal region for a month, people were lighter than in Pondichéry but still brown

I didn't go norther

And yeah i heard those stories, it's interesting. Have you done a genetic test maybe ? Like those, this is the guy in the op's btw

I realize that movie is your only claim to fame, but most people haven't seen it. To most people you're just those masses of brown children who work themselves to death in slave factories to make poor quality shoes for Europeans.

You gotta grow it right; leave it on for a month and then trim it according to your own style. If I try to grow it for less than a month it looks stupid on me too.

True, but I wouldn't still say the ancient Aryans definitely existed and they were in the middle Asia and Europe.
Also here's that tocharians video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ovltesj0gY

Hey buddy, do you know that Goa here used to be a Portuguese colony until about 35 years ago before the Indian army took it. Portugal still gives free citizenship to Indians from Goa I think. Sometimes I wonder if there's any European country that didn't colonise my Indian ancestors. Weak as fuck country we are. Even the Pakistani Muzzies keep fucking with us but we're still stuck on Gandhi's peaceful shit philosophy.

No, about people like me for example.

So does that mean Germanics or some kind of gypsy? I honestly do not know.

Aryan only refers to iranians and indians and has nothing to do with whiteness

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Well I doubt I would be an Alexander descendent.
And since you spent the month in India, could you please clarify for the Mongolia Swedish cuck here that India isn't really as poor and backward as his tiny brain thinks? :D

>70774028
retard.

Aryan has everything to do with whiteness and a great lean facial structure, ironically thanks to your people.

By not being blind

>Oy vey kuffar! I look just like a tanned Italian!

So would you consider the modern day gypsies in Eastern Europe Indians(from India) or Aryans? I'm pretty sure that Hitler took the concept of Aryan from India and Persia/Iran had nothing to do with it.

Also I'm whiter that the guy in that pic. He's an outlier and almost looks South American

Technically "Aryan" is a designation which was used by proto-Indo-Iranians, and those would in fact be white and Europid, although somewhat outside of modern European genetic variation.

He is right though that "Aryan" was never used by the western Indo-Euro speakers, it seems. Europeans were raped by a group who was related to Aryans, ancestral to them by the looks of it, not by Aryans themselves.

This. Arabs are ridiculous.

Like the disgusting habit brazilian mongrels have to try and pass as portuguese in foreign countries. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I try to be a good catholic but God made it hard for me to overcome my hatred of all those shitskins.

Why should i care about your crackpot theories? You cant even post proper sources and just circle and label a haplomeme map with your autistic bullshit. Aryan is an indo-iranian word meaning noble. The nazis completely misinterpreted it.

The word was misused it has nothing to do with whiteness. Its even older than the concept of white race

I just shave into sideburns like those cool 50's mafiosos

Your beard is quite weak m8

Maybe it's just your nature to be peaceful, chill and one with the nature. Buddha tought moderation as the path to true enlightment.

The Aryans facilitated the largest conquest and displacement of peoples and so the seperate Aryan branches developed, Germanics, Gauls, Iberians, Italics, Greeks, further separated Slavs.

It is not healthy to hate yourself, Pablo.

>TFW you're a light skinned Indian and everyone thinks you're sandnigger or terrorist
JUST, it's not fair lads

What? Its the common cocensus that both iranians and indians refered to themselves as aryan. Both groups were excluded from the nuremberg race laws. And on that basis gypsies are aryans. Nazis were just complete retards.

Because as you can see from our dna and structure we are all branches of an Aryan race, which is where White comes from.

>Misused
I can give you many examples of "misused" words whose alternate meaning have become the de facto standard.

Aryan is just one of them. It means White Europeans with a lean but at least slightly nordic facial features.

If your style works for you good, but I think you should go for another, maybe that's the reason it looks odd on you, it isn't easy to pull off.

And my beard in that picture is just 3 weeks in and I have to keep shaving the beard on top of my chin because the hairs come out red there and it looks like shit.

Despite that it looks thicker than 90% of euros will ever have.

But if gypsies are technically considered aryans then why are they so discriminated against in Europe? Ironically shouldn't Germany love them cuz they're descendants of the same Indian people that Hitler wanted to create more of?

The Greeks and the Italians boundless empires expanding the Aryans again, after these powers, the Germanics then continued the Aryan legacy, then the Iberians continued the Aryan legacy etc..

Ah ah ah, you can't pull that meme card after I posted an actual picture of myself itt here Shitskins and muds disgust me. I know I'm going to hell for this but there's no way around it. I wish the crusades were still a thing so I could morally beat the shit out of them and still go to Heaven.

Like i said nazis were retarded. Their bullshit is called pseudo-science for a reason

Well it is kind of poor though
Well there is rich and poor like everywhere and say 10% of rich indians still is like 100 million people, a lot.
Like in my hotel there was always rich indian girls with ipod, american clothes and all that shit. Especially since i kept going to luxury places like raffles or hilton which is cheap in india but not here i kept seeing nouveau riche indians showing off their money with extravagant displays and sports car and luxury clothes and all that shit, so yes there are rich people for sure, and it's not bad for everyone

But when you go down in the streets it's pretty 3rd world honestly, the shit piles in the street are real
It's not even just shit it's just random bits of everything that they just put there in the smaller streets + they shit there too ? Like open air garbage dump
It smells awful

Indians were considered Aryan distant family, that should be politically closer, Gypsies were disliked because of their crime and such and so were put under labor.

See how this map of Roman Empire closely resembles the Aryan expansion?

So are indo-iranians aryans?