One of Those Threads

Best: Across the Sea

Worst: The Good Life

Overrated: Tired of Sex

Underrated: El Scorcho

If you can relate to Pinkerton you deserve to get gutted like a pig in the street

If you can't relate to Pinkerton you're an unfeeling inhuman robot

No I'm not I'm just not a complete basket case like you
You need to rise above adversity dude, not embrace it, that's what girls do. Rivers Cuomo basically has a mangina and Pinkerton is just a river of menstrual blood. Cheer up, go outside, lift weights, make friends. Stop listening to Pinkerton.

If you relate to Pinkerton you are probably a Pedophile

>best
Falling for You
>runner-up
Across the Sea
>worst
Butterfly
>overrated
El Scorcho
>underrated
No Other One

If you don't relate to Pinkerton you shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

Go to Facebook or Reddit, scum.

Best: Bouncer See Bouncer

Worst: Rosary

Overrated: Cockfighter

Underrated: Patriot

That's not the reality of the situation
Pinkerton is not an anthemic holy symbol of Sup Forums,

I actually realize that I can relate to pinkerton the most when I'm at my personal lows. I love it though, it keeps me company if I'm in a pit.

You'd actually be a robot if you relate to Pinkerton

But nobody likes Tired Of Sex and El Scorcho is one of the most referenced songs on the album. I remember in HS all my friends were quoting El Scorcho all the damn time

>best
Only In Dreams
>runner-up
No One Else
>worst
In The Garage
>overrated
Buddy Holly
>underrated
Surf Wax America

>best
Across The Sea
>runner-up
Pink Triangle
>worst
Getchoo
>overrated
The Good Life
>underrated
Tired of Sex

I'm here to back up this guy.
Pinkerton isn't good and it needs to be said a little more.

Best: The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows
Worst: Play Crack The Sky
Overrated: Sic Transit Gloria
Underrated: The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot

>best
To Here Knows When
>runner-up
What You Want
>worst
Only Shallow
>overrated
When You Sleep
>underrated
Blown a Wish

>best
Only in Dreams
>runner-up
The World Has Turned and Left Me Here
>worst
Surf Wax America
>overrated
Undone (The Sweater Song)
>underrated
Holiday

>worst
Only Shallow

Excluding Touched? Yeah it's by far the worst.

why is pinkerton Sup Forumscore again? it's such a shitty album.
>that part where they have to stop playing on across the sea because rivers had a pair of pantsu on his head while singing and tripped and fell over pat's drum set and they had to set it up again but kept recording but only until they finish seting up the drums again
>that part where matt's E string snaps on why bother and rivers whips his cock out and tells him to strum that instead, all the while matt is repeating the last word of rivers' sentences one octave higher
>that part in getchoo where brian stops playing cause he wants to go to mcdonalds so rivers brings the mic and when they get there he records the mexican working the drivethru saying "wha can i getchoo" and as soon as that last word is out he goes "AHUH" real loud and just keeps doing it for like 15 minutes until brian decides he wants a big mac with no pickles and a shamrock shake but it's july and they don't have them and the total is $1.45 and just after they leave matt says he wants a medium fries and asks to go back but rivers won't say yes or no he just repeats whatever matt says but in a much higher pitch voice and in an extremely racist chinese accent
>that part where rivers is sampling the evangelion theme on el scorcho but it's really fucking loud and you can hear his mom open the basement door and yell it him to turn it down but like really far back into the mix because it's just so fucking loud
>that part in butterfly where brian rips a really long fart and he and pat are giggling about it in the background and rivers pretends not to hear them but he's getting annoyed that they're distracting him and you can hear him getting progressively more peeved as the song goes on
who can listen to this garbage unironically????

if touched was just attached to the end of loomer nobody would have a problem with it

Really like Okay I believe you more, but good choice for best

that was a shitpost and half frien

>best
falling for you

>runner up
across the sea

>worst
el scorcho

>overrated
getchoo

>underrated
why bother