Your state

>your state
>what are American women like in your state
According to many Americans on Sup Forums their just all round awful. Whereas here you can find the odd gentle, loving women.

Id like to know your experiences with American women
>KHVs need not reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some of them are good, some of them are whores, but they all gravitate towards a couple chads during 15-30 so they are all pseudo whores for a while

only older women are worth the time

>used up whores
>worth the time

lmao

>only older
That's when the anglo genes kick in, and then it's a no-no

are you seriously expecting a proper answer to your question from a website full of bitter angry virgins on a friday night

You can't really blame them for trying to lock down an impressive genetic specimen. But do they care about other qualities? Imo a man is not made by his aesthetics. His character, work ethic, passion and fatherly demeanour also play a huge role.

Do American women care about this?

>That's when the anglo genes kick in

It depends. Anglos are the biggest ethnic group in America (don't believe these "we wuz kaisers" morons, they're pretty much all Anglos who are just LARPing as Germans), but still, they're not even the majority. You're just as likely to run into an Irish, Italian, Polish, or German girl.

Cannot fault your leaf logic but I'm drunk and curious

American women, just like Americans in general, are incredibly similar to you and the people in other anglo countries. Only difference is that they drink a little less and are maybe a little more focused on money.

we're just assblasted that they wont give us the succ, american women are fine

Also a bit more forward. I've noticed that Brits tend to be kind of reserved unless they're wasted, while Americans are much friendlier.

Also
>According to many Americans on Sup Forums their just all round awful
>asking Sup Forums anons about women

This is like asking tumblr about men, or stormfront about blacks, or arsenal fans about non-muslims.

yes dipshit we literally plagiarized your culture

New Jersey
They're really crude and nasty. I think it's mostly because of the Southern Italian influence on this place.

15-30 they are just living life and don't want to settle down xD theres so much life 2 live I love travelin~~~! ridin the cock carousel and all

afterwards they are looking for doctors/lawyers/engineers making 6 figures who will raise their bastard child and be endlessly faithful

i dare any american to honestly disagree

>15-30 they are just living life and don't want to settle down xD theres so much life 2 live I love travelin~~~! ridin the cock carousel and all

so why don't you fuck them then?

I don't see the issue. Just fuck em and dump em

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

It should be noted that American women can be considered even more progressive among those aged 20-35

i do and I have but even tinder hookups feel pointless after a while, especially once you're out of college, gets really tiring seeing the same bio on everyones account especially

older women (30-40) who can provide for themselves are unironically the only ones worth having meaningful relationships with, and the only ones who have actually interesting lives of their own

but who knows, maybe Im just bitter

>mistaking Sup Forums for tumblr

the exact opposite demographic is here

>and the only ones who have actually interesting lives of their own

I think you're getting it mixed up.

You're suppose to be having sex with girls, and being friends with men.

>District of Colombia
>pretty crazy but sweet at the same time

No need to be rude
I am not surprised by this
This seems like a meme desu, what's your state?
Can you elaborate lad?

lookin for long-lasting relationships tbqh, maybe im just a fedora fag

>what's your state?

cali

You poor man

Louisiana
Some very gorgeous women here, some are bitches and sluts and lots of girls with mental issues but you can find lots of traditional housewife type qts here desu.

Sir, I'm gonna need you to delete this post. Many of the patrons here find it offensive and just plain incorrect.

>its another episode of the edgy singapore nigger who spams default "libruls rekt xDDD" videos

Underage people aren't allowed here, get out.

He's cute, he wrote me poetry about how he wants to slit my clit :3