SNL insider here

SNL insider here

jones, rudnitsky, zamata, and jones are leaving this year

jones by her own choice to continue into film

bayer is scheduled to leave next

kenan has no plans of continueing to bigger and better things. snl is his home. he will go down in history as one of the main snl cast members, period.

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2014/09/adam-sandler-chris-farley-fired-from-snl
hulu.com/watch/19046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry, strong, not jones. cecily is leaving to continue to film.

>zamata
aw, crap

Don't know who any of these people are, sorry.

>kenan has no plans of continueing to bigger and better things

What's up with that?

SNL is home for him. he is currently the strongest and most versatile cast member. his salary is significantly higher than anyone elses. they dont want him to leave and neither does he. he is scoring commercials all the time and this is a good situation for him.

he also firmly believes if he goes into film he will be pitched goodburger 2 relentlessly, so he doesnt even give it a second thought

>Leslie Jones pursuing a film career
thanks for the laugh OP

>continue

Where has she started?

I don't know who any of them are. It's honestly the most irrelevant cast since the 80s

>insider
>'continueing'

K

i misspoke, excuse me and the gin.

cecily strong is leaving the cast to continue her career in film

>SNL is home for him
SNL is a ho-ome.

Fuck I want to penetrate Vanessa.

she has been shopped around for a main character for a couple years, but due to snl scheduling she hasnt had the time.

staten island summer, ghostbusters, plus one, and the boss she has significant supporting roles, only because its all she has had time for.

thats why she was so absent this season. shes been filming as much as she can.

Saturday Night Live hasn't been funny, since the 70's. Maybe if you stupid Americlapcunts pressured them into ceasing with Burgerlards whooping, hollering and cheering (when they're not laughing like fucking hyenas) then perhaps the show could be judged on its own merits like other television comedy series where people have to work hard to EARN a laugh.

You know, instead of putting up a giant, flashing sign that says "laugh at this, you fucking retarded niggermonkeys."

>no goodburger 2
>basically "I'm not doing a flick with my bankrupt bro Kel"
Why does the fat one always end up like this?

who gives af?

he is asked literally every after show signing autographs, do you still talk to kel, are there any plans for goodburger 2, hows kel.

hes sick of it. he has a very respectable career but people ask him about his lame childhood. get over it. nobody asked killam about nick cannon.

lots of people

lol. youre an retard

Good for Kenan. He's smart for staying there and not falling for the "movie star" meme. All he would be is a bit comedy actor like Luis Guzman only with fewer options because he can't play crazy people.

I bet you clap after eating dinner.

chris farley had to leave snl because he wasnt funny. lol. youre an fucking idiot. he got kicked off for sucking.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2014/09/adam-sandler-chris-farley-fired-from-snl

maybe its because neither of you were funny, and solely relied on physical or absurdism to stay relevant. keep talking about those glory days tho.

the only person from the "glory days" who were amazing were norm macdonald and jim belushi. youre just an old bitter man wishing he was young again so you say everything new sucks.

snl is funny. you arent.

john belushi, now im the faggot.

I'd kill to fuck Cecily Strong in her ass. I bet she's an anal virgin, so I'd be extra sweet and slowly build a rhythm as I thrust my python of doom deep inside her pink anus while her cries of pleasure wake up the whole neighborhood

>thinking I posted Chris Farley by accident
>thinking I didn't post Chris Farley to accentuate how pathetic Saturday Night Live was, even in the 90's
>thinking I didn't post Chris Farley because he's relevant to the thread
>being this much of a pathetic Americlap
>probably clapping after replying to my comment

Burgeria. Not even ONCE.

Does anyone actually like Vanessa Bayer? She sucks the humor out of every sketch she's in. And she's ugly as sin.

Kate McKinnon best girl

>backpedaling intensifies

I haven't watched SNL in over a decade. I didn't even think it was still on the air.

>oh noes, I must be back-pedalling because I'm continuing an argument

You are literally THIS retarded.

>not american
>watches american tv

thanks for confirming america master tv

youre backpedaling because you literally are switching your argument. you posted a picture of farley to imply he was part of the good generation of snl. anybody reading the thread can easily infer that without any trouble.

youre just a know nothing faggot who wishes he was younger and alive again so he hates on everything new and "hip"

snl is funnier than it has ever been, and your dick is smaller and older than it has ever been

gg bb sry no re

Kenan just isn't funny without Kel, man.

>snl is funnier than it has ever been

I know you're trolling, but don't spread misinformation.

>Americlapcunts
>not Clapmericunts

Dammit, Yuropoors.

>this americlap projecting

Want me to find a webm of applause for you, or are you applauding yourself already for your assumption?

>SNL insider here
Has Lorne already selected Jimmy Fallon to replace him when he dies

i dont have to applaude myself for proving a retard yurofag wrong, which you always are.

lol at you having to watch american shows because your countrys sense of humor is straight shite. lol when the american version of the office is 10x better than the yurofag version.

just face it, you dont know what comedy is. thats why all of the uks funniest people come to the us, because they understand people in the us are actually funny

>he also firmly believes if he goes into film

he's contractually obligated to make at least one film Lorne pitches to him and if you were an actual insider you'd know this

he can turn down the first but if he does he has to make the second

no, seth myers ius scheduled to replace lorne. they have dinner atleast once a week. seth is his baby.

>lol when the american version of the office is 10x better than the yurofag version.

You give yourself away so easily.

there is a difference between snl sanctioned films, and the film industry. if you knew anything about tv and film, or just entertainment contracts in general, you would know that.

he is contarctuaklly obligated to an snl film IF AND ONLY IF they find a project suitable for him that he also agrees on

but please keep talking out of your ass

Literally who? I have no idea who this nigger is but I see multiple threads about it. Why? Are the jews trying to force another fucking nog upon us?

Kenan is fucking lazy cancer

>no, seth myers ius scheduled to replace lorne. they have dinner atleast once a week. seth is his baby.

Now I believe you

I once got MO'D to send me the complete copy of Silverman's Last Days in the Bunker but it got lost in a move. It was brilliant but it would have been a 30-40 minute sketch and Mr. Mike had to know it when he turned it in.

uk office is straight trash. cant even sit through an episode. uk humor is dryer than my drink. fucking terrible. its all a big arent we smart circlejerk.

american humor (the smart kind) relies on human experience and relatable situtions. not shitty ricky gervais look at me arent i smart arent you dumb.

>he is contarctuaklly obligated to an snl film IF AND ONLY IF they find a project suitable for him that he also agrees on

You really believe Tim Meadows wanted to make The Ladies' Man, don't you

>Kate McKinnon best girl
Kate is crazy talented

lol, abso fucking lutely you delusional fuck.

that is the only starring role in hollywood he has ever been given. he wasnt even a popular cast member. of cours eif they offer him a film hes going to take it.

man, you guys are useless. if youre not going to believe me ill just stop posting

Why isn't Kel on snl, hes funnier

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO FIND IT!!!

What's Pete Davidson's story? CIA employee?

Go the fuck away Kennan

Also I'd like one good burger with extra sauce

She's the new King Kong

this desu

larry davids daughters boyfriend. also good friend of bill hader. combination of the two got him a tryout. he made it

Google his dad

literally DUDE WEED

wrong, and wrong. lol.

not even black women like her

Wrong about what? All he does are pot jokes. He's pointless.

What do good burgers taste like Kenan?

Is SNL panicking as much as it seems like they are, Mr Insider? It feels like it's been a dry spell for years and I love hearing about drama backstage

___________good

i am friends with kenan, but not him. ex key grip on the show. also friends with killam. did you guys know mikey day writes most of his material? especially the shakespeare review character?

nope. the viewership is up pretty much across the board, except for zamata jones and rudnitsky sketches. the network actually knows at what time you change the channel. its pretty crazy.

they are still at the beginning stages of a new cast, this happens every decade. Jost is truly coming into himself and thats why he stepped down as writer. he is getting paid more to not write. how about that.

mckinnon is stepping into her own shoes. bennet is especially gaining momentum, as they are already talking to him to replace jost once he leaves.

when lorne leaves, there is giant switch of seth replacing him, jost replacing seth, and bennet replacing jost.

Damn, I like Cecily a lot. Hope that takes off.

Interesting. To be fair I haven't watched regularly since '08 and was just curious since I don't hear about it like I used to. Thank you

its funnier than ever. what people fail to realize is every episode since the beginning of time had failed sketches. but now 20 years later thes epeople who miss "back in the day " liek to pretend every sketch was perfect and it was the funniest thing you have ever seen in their life.

perfect example is the bassomatic. terrible sketch. if it was todat it would be booed off the stage. but even my dad tells me "how funny that sketch was back in the day"

fuck old people

hulu.com/watch/19046

How is this show still on air? Every once in a while I give it a shot and usually just end up reading the newspaper with it on in the background.

I remember how excited I used to get to watch it, but those days are long gone.

This season has been terrible.

she has offers from every main studio to be the next door neighbor girl in all their new big films.

shes pretty set. although she is trying to focus on comedy, but hollywood thinks she is so hot they want her to be the next-next door neighbor girl in the next action film.

mainly why she has just had suppoting roles besides time conflicts. shes getting big contracts.

oldperson.zip

thesekidsthesedays.jpeg

how old are you this year grandpa??

im sorry you dont relate to kids these days with their internet and their grindr

Literally no young people like SNL

funny, i went and saw colin jost live a few weeks ago. have never seen the ocmedy club so full of young people. so you are just wrong, sold out as a mothercuker. i normally sit up front, i was last row.

Wait, people actually still watch the absolute unfunny shitshow that is SNL?

>pink
lol

wait, so people like you are still so socially inept and disconnected that they think snl was only funny hwen they were in their twenties??

i understand you are so old you have no idea what goes on in todays youth, but dont knock snl. its better than it has ever been, ever.

Hes not the strongest or most versatile at all. His barkely impersonation for example was horrendous

Went on a youtube binge of SNL's channel recently, I liked the "santa baby" sketch with goose

>the show featuring this one person is not funny
>untrue, I saw said person doing a solo gig and he was funny
What's the problem with this, user?

LOL where have you been for the last 6 months

Are you literally retarded or do you think everyone else on Sup Forums besides you is over 40?
I'm 25, SNL is not funny, get fucked.

Cecily is and will always be the best SNLfu

prove me wrong

I'm in my 20s you nerd.

Fuck, even the millennial love fest at the AV Club admits this season has been a poorly written mess.

not my fault youre retarded.

whats funnier user?

lol. av club acting like they can compare to people who nwere members of the harvard lamoon

go fuck yourself you community college user

im sorry your friend doesnt think the president of the harvard lampoon isnt funny. probably too stupid to even understand the concept of the sketch let alone follow it and try to find humor

PEOPLE WHO BELONG TO THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS COMEDY TROUPES ARENT EVEN FUNNY

some snl shill is posting like mad in this thread acting like golden years snl wasn't golden and snl now is genius

get bent

McKinnon is absolute fucking garbage. What talent? Making funny faces and ripping off Wiig's shtick? Her Justin Beiber sketch is one of the worst things I've seen on SNL.

i got the reference.

best years were late 80s/early 90s with Dana Carvey, Mike Myers, Phil Hartman, Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, Victoria Jackson, Jan Hooks, Rob Schneider, Tim Meadows, etc. Also in the writers' room at this time, Jack Handey was great.

>snl is funnier than it has ever been
no it is the worst it has ever been. the 90s and 00s were way better then it is now. shit the fey and pohler era is way better then it is now. before they took shots fairly equally now it is just biased shit.

WOW. TRASH : carvey rock sandler and schneider

poehler and fey were trash. fallon was leagues ahead of those bitches. thats why they are struggling to make a relevant movie and fallon is on 5 nights a week

>m-my d-degree makes me f-funny, right g-guys?

it's time to kill yourself

Did you ever see Carvey's Bush Sr.?
>Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent

how many successful sitcoms has fallon written and produced?

>ha im jimmy fallon and i'm funny because i laugh at my own jokes all the time

>pohler and fey were trash
(You)