seen em on Hard Knocks, they garbage.

'Cause, girl, you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
'Cause, girl, you earned it (shit)
Girl, you earned it, yeah

Who are these people?

how well do people think 49ers will do this season?

They'll win against a team trying to tank for a higher draft pick, finish 2-14. No aspects of their team is any good, the most talented player is a injury riddled mess who is unlikely to play a full season, their o-line is shit outside of one guy, their receivers are terrible, their QB's are worse, the defense is average to awful. Their coach is a meme. This team will likely fuck up even failing for the number one pick, because Chip will be trying to save his career. This team is probably the biggest piece of shit in recent memory outside of the 2011-12 Colts. Deservedly so since how they fucked over Alex Smith.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUyyHYkBHk

i like dj khaled and all but chip kelly is a terrible head coach, possibly the worst of all time. sure he can pull out fluke wins, but he will never have post season success in the nfl

Wow really makes me ponder. Except you're wrong. Very sad. Their Oline is way better than last year. Anthony Davis is back. The dude from Stanford on the line. Not to mention pro bowler joe staley. Defense is solid also. Only weak spot is the wide receiver position after Torey Smith there's a huge drop off.

Can this be the packers Niners pregame thread? Plz respond

the SF Giants and the LA >DOYERS

Touchdown Pham

This has to be bait but I'm a /lifelong/ Niner fan and I basically go back and forth between us winning 3 or 4 games this year

>Have a meme trick play coach
>have a qb who needed three seasons to learn to snap the ball before the clock ran out

>tfw despised Kaep for stealing Alex Smith's job after Smith finally proved to the city that did nothing but shit on him for years that he could be their qb
>wanted nothing more than to see Kaep fall from grace
>now I just feel bad for Kaep because all the shit he's having to put up with

>major key alert
is it december 2015 again

really excited for that groundbreaking 6-10 season

i was out the country

$(ers will meme their way to 6 wins and miss out on the best QB in next years Draft like usual.

Nice to see the Internet Nigger Defense Force showed up to suck his balls over his latest fuck-up. Goddamn UNR shitbag.

Is there any fanbase as delusional as Niners fans?

>only weak spot is receiver
>the QB position, which is facing a choice between Colin 'White People Reeee' Kaepernick and Blaine 'Literally Who' Gabbert, is not a weak spot

Go home Boise