What did she mean?

msn.com/en-us/music/news/lady-gaga-dedicates-her-super-bowl-concert-to-everyone/ar-AAmywzY?OCID=ansmsnnews11

>>"Essentially, that kid that couldn't get a seat at the cool kids table. And that kid who was kicked out of the house because his mom and dad didn't accept him for who he was? That kid is going to have the stage for 13 minutes," she said. "And I'm excited to give it to them."

What did she mean by this, Sup Forums???

Why is she always trying to grandstand
It's almost like she's hiding something

She believes that us locked in lone wolf outcasts are her key demographic and that we live our lives through her in a way that every time she gets an advertising deal in Elle magazine it is a symbolic victory for us that we go: "wooo, that'll show 'em"

you're articulate

did I get it right do you think?

wat was meant by this

She is a bit disturbed.

spot on

she probably meant trannies

also 100% chance it's going to be anti-trump themed

You actually hit the nail of her true intentions on its metaphysical gead

The spectacle is real

She wants to sell her music to fourteen year old fat girls

>metaphysical
why

living my life through a celebrity turns me on in a weirdly voyeuristic way

fucking A

You got that right. Thats basically the mechanism at the heart of modern society. You got millions of isolated non entities who live their lives vicariously through celebrity power fantasies. That's what pop stars are, and that's how we got Trump.

deleuze confirmed

>that's how we got Trump
You're retarded if you think that's why he was elected.

Whether you agree with his stances or not, celebrity power fantasy wasn't the reason for his victory.

yeah but there is the proportion of us that thingk "waht the fuck don't be visiting me down the hostel" the media gets trapped as they may well say "this is totally ridiculous but if we criticise it , it's the end of all of us"

but then I think we get Trump because of people like me whose wish is that we are bombed. blow us up please. . .

Go and speak to the jhihadis down the road, what's taking you?
that's is what nuclear bombs were made for

i want grace jones to kill me

>Every celebrity tells us to vote Clinton
>We voted Trump because we live through celebrity power fantasies
hmm

>>"That kid is going to have the stage for 13 minutes," she said. "And I'm excited to give it to them."

I'd like to have sex with her

Clinton fans were obviously living out their Yaas Queen celebrity power fantasy too

that too

so what shes a tranny or hemafrodite?

what is she trying to say?

her music and stances on things are normie tier as fuck

She meant she literally supports domestic terrorism, obviously.

this thread is fucking painful. don't samefag here again