What do you guys think of X?

What do you guys think of X?
I think he's a talented dude but is insanely misguided. He'll either end up dead, killing someone, in prison, or actually successful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O_TK-31tl2E
youtu.be/_o7xdPHtEtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FqHr7rS8gj8
youtu.be/bJeGshg1sAU?t=247
genius.com/a/an-interview-with-xxxtentacion-the-florida-rapper-blowing-up-from-behind-bars
youtube.com/watch?v=pz8Kp_yELg0
youtube.com/watch?v=VMSYV5a1aTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has potential but doesn't really have a coherent style. He has a couple of super-aggressive trap songs, a couple of Lil Uzi worship songs, and some where it's just generic trap but with the bass blown out.
He needs to release a consistent and high-quality mixtape instead of singles where it's a total crapshoot of styles, most of which he's not good at.
I do hope that extreme industrial trap catches on as a sub genre though.

He's got boom bap shit and even grunge/punk rock shit. Which is why I like his shit a lot. He's got really ignorant trap songs, but then some really personal darker songs too. The kid's got range, which really sets him apart from all these niggas right now.
Listening to this you cant even tell it's the same dude who made 'look at me'
youtu.be/O_TK-31tl2E

looks like a nigger, user.

A talented nigger. Looks pretty mixed to me tho

yeah just like a lot of great musicians have in the past

was actually pretty into him. but a lot of his shitty white weeaboo fanbase is ruining him for me. DRRRAAAKEE COPPIED HIM!!!

he needs to release a full tape of blown out super aggressive lofi shit

its all hes really good at/the only interesting ground he's exploring

I honestly really like his alternative shit a lot. And it's not like I prefer any of his styles over the other. Theyre all just as good imo. Wish this dude wouldn't act so ignorant. The charges against him are pretty bad, who knows if he'll actually beat them.

ok google "how to bass boost"

His music is garbage but good garbage. I fux wit it

what kind of Giles Corey shit

Lmao guys have you seen the video where his friend is sucking someones dick lmao

link

well how about not caring what other people doing since it's not like they matter and you cant do anything to change it

YOUNG STAB DICKY

Ski Mask is better

Fucking garbage.

Fire beats dude can't rap for shit though

meme rap fans have found new low. it's total trash

One very short minimal song with overly distorted bass and he went huge. Musicians hate him!

seriously this guy sucks and his fans are 14 y/o No Jumper fans

Listen to Evian Christ - Waterfall if you want to listen to some cheesy high energy distorted bass

Can someone link more songs of his that sound like this?

He doesn't even have that many songs that are super distorted and hype. A lot of shit shit is chill and mellow. He even has some grunge style rock songs

youtu.be/_o7xdPHtEtQ

go to bed Joel

FUCK YOU I KNOW YOU'RE HIM AND YOUR MUSIC SUCKS ASS HOPEFULLY YOU OD CUNT

he's in jail. his music does suck though

What will happen to X?

Look up Charles Hamilton and see what happened to him.

And Charles was just as, if not more talented.

youtube.com/watch?v=FqHr7rS8gj8

He shows up 3:15

He was more talented than Big Sean at that time, now Sean just dropped an album of the year candidate.

Meanwhile Charles is living with his uncle on his road back.

He still makes blog posts where he struggles with things, such as his past encounters with homosexuality and other madness.

youtu.be/bJeGshg1sAU?t=247

Gambino used a sound clip from one of his break down videos.

Charles had so much influence and respect from fellow artists. But drugs, mental illness are hard to overcome once they take hold.

If he goes to the institution a few times like Charles did, it's over. That is a killer.

People who hate on him think shit like yatchy or young thug make sense. X has some decent songs though

Anyone see this?

>genius.com/a/an-interview-with-xxxtentacion-the-florida-rapper-blowing-up-from-behind-bars

He sounds Kanye levels of mentally disturbed and out of touch with reality. Talking about he's going to be the greatest artist of the century.

Talking about suing the state, I think he might legit have a case if he is found innocent.

>What do you guys think of X?
I think he fucking sucks.

S A G E
A
G
E

i hate lazy samples
youtube.com/watch?v=pz8Kp_yELg0

talented but would like to see a team of producers and shit working with him to take it up a notch

kek. can't wait for his polka album

Can't wait for Fantano to give this guy a 6/10 and everyone to flip their shit

Will he hunt down and beat the shit out of Fantano?

Dude legit scares me desu

Daily reminder that all rap/hip-hop is trash and you're not an adult until you stop listening to it entirely.

You know how every decade or so a new Eminem clone comes along? He's gonna be the Eminem clone of the 2020s.

is X the only real nigga in the freshmans? even kodak looks pretty mild compared to him

free my vro x

This

1. hes sucks
2. garbage
3. get this shit off of Sup Forums
4. i mean it
5. XXXtentacle fuck you

It seriously looks that way. He's even got way more range than any of the other freshmen right now too. He's very experimental in his style which, if he can get his mind right, will truly set him apart from the freshmen

>He's very experimental
what? because he sometimes sings?

Good but way too overrated

lmao at least try listening some of his tracks, the kid experiments alot

literally who?

what? because he sometimes sings?

lmao what, link

I like him

He's got passion, ambition, and strives to be different. What else is there to ask for in an artist?

watch this interview, he's actually pretty intelligent compared to most of the soundcloud "rappers" now

youtube.com/watch?v=VMSYV5a1aTs

Hope he gets locked up for a long time

Honest question, why do black people love anime so much?

yep