What will music be like in 20 years?

What will music be like in 20 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ_QCUZVNAw
zadomusic.weebly.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nu-hula
dreamwave

All music programmed on computers by team of nerds.
No human performers, all holograms, fictional characters like gorrliaz.
The music is then sent to a radio station with no DJ, the station is also controlled by a robot, and programmed to play pre approved top 40 pop songs

rowbits

I hope not

Pop music will be controlled by the government and used to slip in subliminal propaganda in order to control the plebeians. Those who do not listen to mainstream music (patricians) will be hunted and killed when found. The United States will be in ruins. The plebeians will be government drones and participate in so called "patrician burnings" in which patricians will be burned at the stake for treason. There will be no free speech, there will be no freedom from religion, and no right to bear arms. Nobody will be safe. When a child is born they are subjected to pop music for 10 hours straight to ensure that they won't commit treason. Those who chose to rebel will have to become good hiders, they will live a bland nihilistic life. Pirating music will be near abolished. Every day the plebeians gather in the center of their town and listen to pop music and continue the government's brain wash regimen. Hell, this stuff could be happening as we speak with the illuminat, half of you shitlords listen to Kanye and Queen beybey already. Doesn't surprise me though, not everyone can be strong and in the end, nobody will survive. It's gonna be tough so make sure you prepare yourself. Don't buy music, shoplift it so you can't be documented. God knows they'll be tracking receipts to make it easier to find patricians to kill. Also, don't pirate music without at least 20 proxies running and don't, and I mean this, fucking DON'T go to concerts, that way, they can see your face and if you do, just consider yourself dead, you might as well just kill yourself because when they capture you, they will do horrible dehumanizing things to you to take away your dignity and ultimately brainwash you in order to make you accept this (for lack of a better term) new world order. As I said though, be prepared. This will be a long process and you will NOT i repeat NOT make it out alive.

Godspeed.

who is that on the right tho, they seem super familiar but i cant put my finger on it

NORTH WEST AOTY

Taylor Swift ya dummy

Music evolves with technology, technology has frozen because capitalism has frozen.
There is no longer any art, just products meant for wealth extraction.
In this bleak world the only movies are remakes, reboots, sequels, expanded universes, franchises, the only music is formulaic top 40 pop and rap and edm, which samples pre made music.
In the post cold war world the nations are ruled by managers who have no ideology other than to hold onto power, destroy borders, and serve corporate interests.
In a world where noting changes there is no hope for the future, and the only place you can change is the past, which leads to a worship of the past, nostalgia (vaporwave)

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ_QCUZVNAw

Retro throwbacks to today's music

pls

Well heres my band and a sneak peak of what were releasing this year. Trying to save rock n roll and shyt.
zadomusic.weebly.com

terrible dad rock vocals and music

*sniffs* ideology

Isn't it Phoebe from Friends

Kinda looks like Lisa Kudrow, but I'm not totally sure. She was Phoebe, from Friends.

Same guy here

Never mind, just saw this. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that that's not Lisa Kudrow.

you black emperor

A blind bard travelling the irradiated wastes strumming something resembling oasis hit single 'wonderwall' in a detuned guitar while moaning in pain

Wew lad
These are whp models, right?

anything thats experimental now will be mainstream in 10 years.

buster my nigga

whp?

i find it v rude that you're gonna leave me turgid without any names or sources

machine learning neural networks trained on massive datasets of pop music algorithmically generates individually tailored songs based on a persons bioinformatic feedback

The type of music considered experimental and avante grade now, combined with any advances in musical technology, watered down into pop music made to appeal to a mass market.

> ZADO's music is a reminiscent of early 1970's Rock n' Roll, while also being fundamentally contemporary and vividly original. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL ROCK BAND YOU BEEN SEARCHING FOR IN THE MODERN DAYS! Give them the chance to rock the world!

wannabe led zepplin buttrockers trying to save LE ROCK

rock don't need no saving

so sick of this dad rock bullshit i was like that when i was like my early 20s i grew out of it

im 26 learn from me.

like shit

how fat will Lana del rey be in 20 years?

Probably has fat as your mom

>im 26 learn from me.

she needs to get even fatter, I want her to get as fat humanly possible

motherfucking googlefu in this bitch

some British bitch named Lucy G
fuck you for putting through that work op god

full name is lucy gresty

so i should get back into being a delusional buttrocker and be like those zardo guys?

and save le rock music?

rocks dead and a george costanza meme can't save it

lol

his plan all along mate
don't get your hopes up

see
this was a victory fap desu

it wont though. experimental albums from the 90s are still considered strange.

not new technology but new culture introduces new sounds. and culture never stops changing.
some underground movement might create some weird new style, or some other country's sounds and scales might be introduced.
the current capitalist environment with its endless global sharing, selling and spreading might actually help with that.

lucy gresty mates. shes ugly now though and still doing softcore so dont look at her recent stuff

i don't think its possible to get any worse than what mainstream music is like now, so i am gonna say it's hopefully gonna be better

Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.

The 60's changed music forever. Before the 60's kids didn't listen to parents' music and parents didn't listen to kids' music. Now it's all mashed up. Kids digging 60's, 70's, 80's music and parents listening to 00's and 10's music. It will continue this way until all of the members of the Rolling Stones have died. Then the Fourth Musical Epoch will begin.

think about it logically:

20 years ago was 1997.

Since then, mainstream music has become rap and rnb, essentially, and more electronic influences

what do you think is next? More of the same?

1977-1997 or 1997-2017 was a bigger change?

57-77 tho