ITT: Albums with shitty fans

ITT: Albums with shitty fans

Swans discography

meanie :(

Anything Death Grips related

You take that back you monster.

anything by Animal Collective, MGMT, Of Montreal

>Animal Collective

Yeah, just take a trip over to r/AnimalCollective if you ever wanna see the most pathetic nu males in existence

I'm sure most of you can sympathize with me on this one. Lately, Life has been anything but easy. Within the past 6 months, I've seen two family members pass away, separated from a long relationship, and lost several friends, which has caused me much emotional turmoil. Yet, I've been able to push on and remain positive. One thing that has helped me immensely has been the music created by our four favorite gentlemen. Sitting down and turning on their music acts as a pseudo-therapy session, which allows me to deal with my emotions. Animal Collective has the ability to draw out emotions that I may have suppressed and allows me another opportunity to come to terms with how I feel. I'm extremely thankful for the members of Animal Collective for sharing their talents with us, because, if it weren't for them, I'd probably be a ticking time bomb of emotion waiting to explode.

I play music out of my phone speakers because I usually don't hear my family when they call for me woth my earbuds on. Well I was in the mood for some Danse Manatee and put it on. During Meet the Light Child, my mom yelled "What's that horrid noise!?" At this point I immediately turn it off, wondering what she was talking about, and she immediately followed it up with a "Thank you." I was sort of confused until I realized she was talking about the album.
I've never been so conscious about how ear splitting Danse is before now.

There is no such thing as a good fanbase

Just bought the remastered version :^)

Spiderland rules!

Disgusting, what makes it worse is I like it

What the fuck are you even talking about? Slint fans are the most inoffensive people on this board, 90% of the Slint content on here is made by detractors that wanna take a piss on it for being Sup Forumscore

literally this thread.

Slint haters are way more obnoxious because they have to constantly remind everyone how much they don't like Spiderland, more so than Slint fans have to remind people they DO like it.

To wit

Too easy

Breadcrumb Trail is a great documentary about the band. After watching that, I recommend the book 33⅓ Slint's Spiderland

autist might as well have just put on waddit i done on repeat for the whole of the party, he still would of gotten the exact same reaction

"androgynous blizzard of pink noise" is the faggiest description i've heard given to an album

>death grips thread

this

This has the WORST fans

Art Angels has worse.

I respectfully disagree

this thread is barely music related you fucking idiot. reported and i hope you get a 3 day ban for shitting up Sup Forums.

every vaguely prominent band/artist has annoying, obnoxious and delusional fans. they are just a vocal minority that just got into them or are obsessed for some reason.

this type of shitty bait threads are so much cancer.

t. grimes poster

I disagree. Thanks for trying.

is the concept of irony lost on you

kekked at filename
also agree
agree
agree and gay indie rock like the shins and shit like that too
sufjan fans are tolerable
radiohead fans are super obnoxious but the fans of kid a are the worst
yeah 100% agree this was going to be my post to this thread also r/animalcollective is one of the worst subs ive seen in awhile
disagree, spiderlands fucking great and the fans are tolerable