Why did Turks stop being respectable

Why did Turks stop being respectable

Race mixing with Kurds.

I want to say because of the way their government is heading but truth is that its diaspora in europe giving them bad name

when they stopped having coups every ten years to keep the eternal islamists in line

People can't tell the difference between Kurds and Turks so they just hate both groups.

Ataturk was white not a Turk

Have Turks ever being a respectable race at the first place?

Last summer, with the fake coup.

they stopped worshipping ideals of a western puppet/jewish dictator and turned against the west

gdp of turked quadrupled since. as türkos grow stronger western hatred increases

reggards

For Balkans it must be 1354, the conquest of Gallipoli, (The first place conquered in Europe)
For the Christians it must be 1453, the conquest of Constantinople (the fall of the Roman Empire forever)
For the Arabs it must be 1517, taking the Caliphate (Ruling the Islamic world)
For the Shiites it must be 1514, the battle of Chaldiran. (BTFO'd the Safavids)
For the Germans it must be 1529 and 1683 , the Sieges of Vienna (Sieging the heart of Europe)
For the Meds it must be 1538, the Battle of Preveza (BTFO'd the whole Italian, Spaniard and other Holy League's navies)
For the Polish it must be 1672, the Polish–Ottoman War (Poles became the fief of the Ottoman Empire)
For the Russians it must be 1710, the Pruth River Campaign (BTFO'd Russians)
For the Anglos it must be 1915, the Gallipoli campaign (the seven nation army btfo'd)
For the European Colonialists it must be 1919, the Turkish war of Independence (GB, France, Italy, Russia, Greece btfo'd by irregular army)
For the Brits, Greeks and Amerifats it must be 1974, invasion of Cyprus (Best day of my grandpa's life)
For the modern world it must be 2003, Erdoğan elected as president. (Eternal Butthurt starts with this)

gayreeks are so butthurt they equate themselves with niggers :DD

Because Islam.

>Best day of my grandpa's life
Why?

he was a colonel and fought in Cyprus.

>malaysia

wrong

>tfw you will never vote akp
Fuck why was I born in America

>ataturk
>respectable

pick one. he was gay, manlet, alcoholic, dictator. but i think being europhile and wh*te makes him respectable for you.
in reality he was not.

Why do you live in a country ruled by jews then, Mehmet?

I appreciate you.

t. Islamist
He was more respectable then you will ever be you slimy roach

i am atheist. nice try though.