/got/ general

Sansa remains a bitch and is just gonna sit back and watch as Jon's army gets slaughtered Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/141138-poll-how-would-you-rate-episode-608/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azor Jon!

Hey, look /got/!

A community of autists even WORSE than you!

asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/141138-poll-how-would-you-rate-episode-608/

Edmure did literally nothing wrong

>you are now realizing the show is being written and directed by 2 hacks without grrms source material
>season 7 is only 7 episodes as well as season 8
>the series will end with dany, jon and tyrion riding dragons
>jon and dany getting married, defeating the others and living happily ever after

jamie is gonna take his big fuck off army up north to go help brienne ;^))))))))))))))))))))))))

What was this rumor?

even twitter normies are calling out the bullshit on this episode

Radmure confirmed for best acting in this shithole.

would have rather had him help the blackfish escape like he did in the books but oh well

>asoiaf

pic related

KEK

what is the point of the tyrion bonding shit with the others?

am I missing something

That Cleganebowl is still going to happen

PODRICK IS BEST BOY

Vince Gilligan becomes the showrunner, executive producer and chief writer of GoT rather than D&D. How much does the quality of the show improve?

where is the new after the normies?

That's how the books are ending though

GRRM's a hack too

someone post the leak that was more or less confirmed today?
Had that Beric is alive and knows of WW, no LSH, no cleganebowl

>people still think Hound will kill Beric and Thoros when he has no reason to

They gave him a purpose. Cleganebowl was deconfirmed.

>Sansa's exactly like her mother
>Jon's broody, does shit even if he doesn't want to and dresses and styles himself like Ned

Could it be?

Wildfire cache

bro this is the tiers:

freefolk
IWC
/got/
gameofthrones/asoiaf
westeros

it's just filler

95% of tyrion's scenes this season have been filler, he has done nothing. the only scene that has had any impact was the scene with the masters and the scene with the red priestess

everything else? FILLER

FUCK YOU D&D ASDKLA;SDJ;AJAS

I liked when sansa became the fire goddess and blew up that blew guy in the bubble

no

the scene served no point, just more dink screen time

Why is the hound still alive if there isn't going to be a cleganbowl? For that matter what's the point of bringing back the mountain?

/got/ and Westeros.org are the pilar's that hold the kingdom together

literally where?

I have about as much respect for game of thrones as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

>Arya

She passed the test.

I haven't watched Episode 8 and right now I'm enjoying /got/ go on about the show a bit. Based Bronn and I are wondering:
>What was the best part of this episode?
>What was the worst part about this episode?
>Which episode from the past do you think this one is closest to in quality?

What the fuck happened to this shows scenes? every scene in previous seasons had a purpose, they discussed politics or got emotional with one another, or some action was going down. multiple times this season have there just been random ass scenes that add nothing. all of tyrions scenes are guilty, danys meaningless speeches, all the cock joking scenes.
its getting annoying watching pointless dialogue happening i almost stopped watching during the joke scene

I enjoyed watching the Muslim get his head ripped off.

She's going to raven Peter.

he looks like a chink

there was a quote from earlier in the season, where Jon is talking about staying with Sansa and says something like "If I didn't father's ghost would come back and haunt me."

Assuming that Jon's father is actually Rhaegar, and Rhaegar had a major bone for Lyanna Stark...

I put my finger your butt hahaha

Stop it, you're making my dick hard.

At least they didnt give dany any lines this episode

>Chickens will be thrown on roofs.
slight improvement

None of this episode made sense

I enjoyed Dany saving everyone again

it's like that brba fly episode. they think tyrion is good and he can carry a scene so they smash their heads against their macbook's keyboard and hope tyrion makes it watchable

of course bryan cranston is miles ahead of manlet fueled acting manlet

>It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

What did he mean by this?

Where's Melly?

So Unella's getting fucked up by Gregor in episode 10?

Deus ex Sansa

>we got cheated out of baby catapulting AGAIN

fuck this show

This season supposed to be a big season for Jon..... Literally does jack shit except fight in a battle.

arya's story is disneytier

>dat bedsheet
everytime

and smelled it

>have been waiting for Cleganebowl since it was first hinted at in the books
>years of hype kept me going
>hype only intensifies when the Hound is shown to be alive
>Dungeons and Dragons turns it all to ash with a single scene

What the fuck is the point of bringing him back then?

best part for me was the Riverlands, even though D&D continue to completely misrepresent Jaime's character

worst part for me was Arya but I hate her storyline and MJOLNIR level plot armor

>comes back from the dead
>not a big deal
DnD detected

they are beyond the books and don't know what do. from season 1-season 4 there aren't many filler scenes because they had to jam pack every scene with a purpose, there is almost no filler scenes that i can remember (there's probably a few though).

that's all because they had to follow the books and weave a lot of information into each scene to drive everything forward.

now? there is no book and the only thing they know is how the series ends.

>best part
Mountain being a badass, hound killing bitches and taking names

>worst part
Dany/tyrion scenes

season 4 episodes

>>What was the best part of this episode?
The Hound and the Brotherhood
>>What was the worst part about this episode?
"Let's tell jokes!"
>>Which episode from the past do you think this one is closest to in quality?
I personally thought this episode was okay. Not an amazing but certainly not bad. It felt equal to another Episode 8, which was Season 3 Episode 8: Second Sons

smells like bad poosi

top waif
bottom arya

keep the faith brother

as long as the two Cleganes live there will always be a chance

And Sansa's dress has blue winter roses on it!

Confirmed

D&D ran out of source material

>that girl chasing Arya

I just saw the episode. Has there been a lot of bookfag anal bleeding? I hope I haven't missed the best salt

the books are going to end with the others killing everybody.

this entire series is basically tracing how great empires collapse. they defeat all their enemies, for a while there is prosperity, and then, without any external threat, people become pre-occupied with defeating their fellow countrymen. when the next great enemy finally emerges, everyone is too busy fighting amongst themselves and they get recked.

VERY fast waif running at incredibly hihg speeds

>What was the best part of this episode?
The Hound's isn't terrible, 6.5/10 scene

>What was the worst part about this episode?
Every other scene in the episode, in particular Dany's and Arya doing parkour. Brynden's is the most forgivable but they still botch the ending

Don't have a specific one in mind, it's the worst episode of the season so far though. Guaranteed you'll roll your eyes at least 5 separate times

needs more smirking

pretty much everything at riverrun was good
every single arya scene is worse than the last until the final big cat and mouse piece of shit chase at the end that made me want claw my fucking eyes out
whichever episode has the most sand snake scenes, because it was that bad

Such a dumb sperg

I realize that she's the lay-dee, but ffs can't they at least get her shouting some commands or some shit? They keep coming within a hairs breadth of making Sansa born again hard, but then they give her a scene where she blubbers it up again

You know how cool it would be to see Sophie Turner as an actor go hog wild in some scenes Fucking curb-stomping the shit out of some Boltons and Spartan-kicking Robin out the Moon Door?

>Plotlline in books where Varys is evil
>fake dany
>Stannis is still alive
>more Greyjoys no one cares about

Thank god the show doesn't follow the books

Were we supposed to take the Arya Waif chase scene seriously?

>misrepresent Jaime's character
Is it the character redemption that never quite happened thing? I thought I liked Jaime after he got back to KL with no hand... Now I'm like what are they doing with him?

>MJOLNIR level
Yeah. Every time she lives through something I remind myself that the fat man's wife threatened divorce if Arya gets killed.

i think there still ouf from stannis being dead, they have not recovered and only have low energy memes

>Bravos actress lady tried to hire Ayra as an actress
Mein sides.

does being wounded not mean anything anymore?

How can you get stabbed like 5 times and LITERALLY the very next day go through a parkour sequence with no obvious signs of pain until you fall down a fuck load of stairs only to hobble away losing a shitload of blood and still somehow beat someone much more skilled than you in a fight?

You are the reddit autism

>I haven't watched Episode 8 and right now I'm enjoying /got/ go on about the show a bit. Based Bronn and I are wondering:
The Jamie stuff was great. The war on Mereen begins. I liked the hound's stuff as well
Nothing really bad. I wish that there was more clarification on what is really going on with Cersi, though. I don't think that has been done very well this season. They need to pick it up a lot more. But not next episode. That is bastardbowl.
The last three episodes(5, 6 & 7) have stood out the most. This season is a fuck ton better than last season. Wish that they did the Mereen storyline a lot better. Still better than Dorne, though.

what a shame. I see some great sodium chloride in the catalog though it will last me a good while

I want you guys to notice how Sandor just randomly got up and started pissing in the river.

It wasn't without a reason. The river represented LSH's story and "our" hopes for her to be included. And DD took a steamy piss on it.

sophie turner is good at playing an abused scared girl, or a bitch

that's about it. she can't really do anything else

Are there any good Arya fanfics to help me forget what happened tonight?

ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

I want Brotherhood to go North and Beric and Jon to meet

Clegane fan in general? And not as bad as season 5 eh?

but the greyjoy uncles were the best characters

who /KEKburn/ here?

best part was watching tyrion get dat bitch drunk an start tellin "jokes"

>Brienne's in the Riverlands rowing down a river
>Hound and the Brotherhood are camped next to a river
>wanna fight Walkers
>Brienne's got a Valyrian steel sword and headed North to Sansa

Team up coming

Hound's finally gonna get himself some Valyrian steel

They will meet, but it won't be Beric. LSH will emerge from the river.

It isn't treated like a big deal at all in the show (he hasn't changed one bit, except for being Sansa's lapdog) so why the fuck should I treat it like one?

I'm enjoying how D&D have trolled the autists this season.

so varys leaves, and then meereen gets attacked

he totally knew they were going to attack

>yous take yer mittle finga, yea, an YOU JAM IT RIGHT UP UR BUMHOLE
>*sniffs finger in relish* OH, IT SMELLS LIKE PUSSY TO ME
What did he mean by this?
>Cleangane: "You're shite at dying, you know that?"
Who writes this tripe? How can you all have such little self-respect that you watch this week after week, season after season? I'm glad I skipped most of the episodes - didn't miss a thing by the looks of it.

Season 3 wasn't bad at all. I'm wondering though if people forgot how cool the hound is.

If you could pick one character to have their own spinoff series, who would it be and why is it Sandor Clegane?

sure she could become a hard northern lady, in fact that is where she's probably headed

but for her to be all badass and competent in combat would be a complete departure from who she is as a character and reality in general

I know most people care about the ending of this show, with Azor Ahai and dragons and whitewalkers and shit, but I would love a prequel series

The battle of the trident, much more about the Targaryens, all the backstory and lore, it would be great

finally Robert Strong BTFOing some zealot cucks

want to see more of this especially since the trial by combat is gone and so violence will be Cersei's only hope