Blaise Bailey Finnegan III

>Blaise Bailey Finnegan III

what the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

azlyrics.com/lyrics/ironmaiden/virus.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone know anything about that guy? Like who he was, where the interview sample was from? I'm so curious.

He didn't drink enough fluoridated water

Just wanted to say this is the best album of all time.

inb4
>it's an ep

Apparently he's some guy who would always deliver proto InfoWars rants at open mic events around Montreal. The band probably interviewed him because he was relevant to their themes of corruption and societal decay and all that. He's also the voice from the beginning of Providence. I remember finding some forum thread where people tried to find his identity and some Kanadian oldfags confirmed he was a real person they'd seen.
He's probably dead now, he sounded fairly old in the recordings and they came out almost 20 years ago.

His poem is just the full lyrics from Iron Maiden's Virus
azlyrics.com/lyrics/ironmaiden/virus.html
Don't know if Godspeed knew that, the recording is either staged or they could have been oblivious

Someone told them that in some interview and they were surprised, which makes me think it was a real interview with a too-woke guy off the street

>proto InfoWars
Do right-wingers and Sup Forumstards hate GY!BE since they're Jewish?

Pretty cool if it was a real interview, regardless of the Iron Maiden thing it still sets a good tone for the album

completely forgot about this meme

Huh interesting. Thanks for the info. I'm looking for the forum now and I haven't but if I do I'll post it here.

Not sure, I've honestly never heard anyone name more than one member online or in real life, and even then I rarely hear about them as people. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen photos of them that aren't grainy live photos

I mean, Efrim Menuck is the "main" guy, but there's a lot of people involved; I don't think everyone's Jewish, but I think it's not just him. It's interesting how their religion and politics tie together to their music, but at the same time, it's kind of unclear how it all works out. I'd assume they're left wing, but are they really?

I'm fairly antisemitic and they're my favorite band
Separate art from artist etc
Easy in this case since their only social commentary is vague doomsday stuff. Even in the "political" SMZ it's the same way.

I bet you're no older than 15

And I'm not saying that because GSYBE are you favourite band

oh shut up you twit

He was a true ancap and a true Libertarian fighting against the corrupt and stupid government god bless his soul

What kind of speeding ticket only costs $25?

he was bullshitting on a street corner living out his ancap fantasy

>yeah i gots a 45 handgun, fully automatic assault rifle, two m-16s, a davy crockett recreational nuke, and i utilize the free market to trade heroin for child prostitutes
>i told that judge im not paying for that parking ticket because
>roads

Shitty band.

I agree. I love their other albums too but Slow Riot's just incredible.

butthurt libcucks lmao

>2003 was 14 years ago
I wonder what he would say about America now.

i love it how before he recites his stolen poem, he says; i dont see why i shoul- i dont see why i couldnt. he knows what he's doing is wrong, and you can tell hes lying about the speeding ticket part how he will say; and i left it at that, then go on a little further and finished with; and i left it at that.

>surprised
Blaise Bailey was the name of the singer who replaced Dickinson in Iron Maiden, and it was during that time that the song was wrote. I doubt they were surprised since they named the song after him.

I've always liked those things about it though. He's clearly a pretty messed up individual and I think it all just fits in perfectly with the atmosphere of the EP>

That's not what cuck means you spearchucker

live your life outside of fucking Sup Forums for longer than fifteen seconds and you'll realise how pathetic and childish you are. when you grow you'll be FUCKING ashamed and embarrassed at what you were.

They all self-identified as anarchists. Efrim said it in an interview that I saw one time. I'm on mobile otherwise I'd link.

It's time for a revolution

This basically

>They all self-identified as anarchists
There's all sorts of anarchists
Curious to see what they actually mean by that.

redpilled af

and probably black too

He also quote some lines from a Hank Williams III song on Providence