Roll Thread. RYM Bottom Edition

This thread is for the musically morbidly curious

These are the 100 worst singles of all time according to RYM.
rateyourmusic.com/charts/bottom/single/all-time/

Roll. The last two digits decide which one you'll listen to, come back to critique the song and say if you think it deserves being on the 'bottom' or if it's being judged too harshly.

Have fun, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E
youtube.com/watch?v=_pgPq4FGWfk
youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E
youtube.com/watch?v=4T1Sm1Pff_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OYwr7jgEWFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rollan

nice. rolling.

Eamon- Fuck it

Generic as fuck lyrics and a terrible beat

2/10

also the music video was trash garbage

>also the music video was trash garbage
I haven't seen it. How bad is it?

(Also I'm so glad my thread is getting replies. Imma roll :3)

>michael telo - ai se eu te pego

it's like a mashup of a campfire sing-along, mariachi, and top 40 radio. Repetitive, vapid, not good. I don't speak portugese, but the lyrics seem to follow in line with the nature of the rest of the song. Embarrassing!

according to the wikipedia, this track charted very highly in a number of european countries, I can't imagine why.

Terrible lighting, lip syncing, etc. Also the guy is trying to talk to this girl for breaking up with him but theyre at a pizza place?? and he orders a pizza like theyre on a date or something?? and then he /tosses the pizza without eating it for no reason/ it doesnt fit the pace of the song or anything. Plus the guy dances like a goddamn alien that's only seen humans dance in movies.

I get triggered hard by bad music videos.

I listened to it as well. sounds like the type of shit you'd play at a mexican resteraunt to make whit people feel like they're getting the "real mexican food expereience wow"

*white

>Various Artists - Love Song to the Earth

Wowie Kazowie Paul looks like death in the music video first off.

Second off it's pretty forgettable, Paul does a decent job vocally but the other people are nothing special.

Third: Who the FUCK thought Paul McCartney and Sean Paul would be a good combo? It's...anything but. The second he starts is when the song tanks for good.

oh boy

Roll

>That description

roll

B.o.B.'s Flatline. Kinda hokey (a hip hop song endorsing the flat earth theory), but not terrible.

rolling

really just what said, just a boring, rote pop song except in portuguese

rolling down a hill

BABY BABY BABY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw I used to listen to Theory of a Deadman's Hate My Life as I drove off the parking after a long day of work
Is it really that bad?

WE ARE THE NEW AMERICANA
HIGH ON LEGAL MARIJUANA
RAISED ON BIGGIE AND NIRVANA

Rrrrrrroll the bones

By god, "Winning!" truly encapsulated a miserable by-gone era of pop culture. I was confused at first, until I realized that the Rob on this track was the Korn guitarist and not the Twilight actor, though I wouldn't have been surprised considering when this came out. Also, this song features plenty of late-period Snoop. Simply phenomenal. However, at the end of the day, despite the lame hook and the squeaky synth, the song's man sin is being vaguely Charlie Sheen themed- if it wasn't for that, this song would just be forgettable. I can't hate it, but I won't remember it tomorrow. 3/10

roll

you are a twat

roll

Roll

Enrique Iglesias - Tonight I'm Fucking You
Nope, it's a bad song but it doesn't deserve to even be on RYM. It's just a fun summer-of-2011 song. The worst part is is whiny voice but remove that and you've got an okay instrumental beat produced by a ghostwriter somewhere.

roll

why is crazy frog so low?

Bumping. Very happy with how well this thread is going. Keep it up guys. :)

roll give me death

>Meghan Trainor: Me Too

Well her vocal performance is alright. Beat is forgettAble. Lyrics are....yeah they're pretty damn bad.

Sometimes I think the Meghan Trainor hate is a little overdone but still this is a weaker song of hers for sure.

hyogddd

Roll

None of the asses shown make me go badonkadonk
Musically it sucks the soul out
Easily a 0/10

rtdrtd

Fuck it Imma roll again.

some of these arent even that bad tbqh

also roll

>Satanic Army - Fuck Christ.

I'm only about a minute in and.....yeeeeeah.....
This is basically a bunch of metal cliches rolled into one song.
And I hate metal.

-5/10.

I liked Hero better

sellout/10

roll

jesus, where do i begin?
The youtube video i found of this is just kevin federline in a recording studio playing his single very loudly. He looked pretty high, as he dances poorly to the worst tribal pop-rap song Ive ever heard in my life.
god this was awful.
>2/10

PS: K-fed describes the track as the best "brazilian ass-shaker"

roll

rollin

Roll

Roll

To be fair, it doesn't sound much different from most brazilian funk carioca these days. Also, someone on youtube said it best when he said Pitbull could be featured on this and it would be a smash.

Let's do this

>LMFAO
Fuck you, I'm glad I forgot this awful excuse for a band existed
Still better than Sexy and I Know It

>We Are The World
>Black Eyed Peas - #WHERSTHELOVE
>Kenny G - What A Wonderful World
>Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
These aren't even that bad. What the heck, RYM?

Das a lotta Bieber

Rollin

You're thinking of the wrong "we are the world" buddy. (It's the 2010 version)

Also #WHERSTHELOVE is the re recorded new version

youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E

Yeah, I know. They're not great but at least they're better than Avril Lavigne and William Hung.

lezzo bois

rolo

awful

>Justin Bieber - Baby
It's been a while. In retrospect, it's odd how this became so popular. It's just really unremarkable overall. Justin isn't even very appealing from a pop star perspective, he's too young and girly to appeal to most of the boy-band crowd. I guess the target market shifted from 16 year olds to 12 year olds. He always has his eyebrows up like he's about to burst into tears at any moment. Also that mediocre rap verse with super sappy lyrics is pretty hilarious. Overall, pretty garbage song, just as bad as the day it was released. Solid 2/10, at least Justin's okay at singing

Roll.

Already heard it. Pretty bad cover. Never thought much about my top 100 worst songs but it seems a bit harsh that a piss cover of an already shit song is so low. If this was playing I wouldn't really think twice about it, so it's not offensively bad. Just bad.

I just wanna point out this use to be on the bottom list and I'm sad I couldn't put it on.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pgPq4FGWfk

Rolling

rolling

gonna roll this

rolloroni

Oh boy here we go...

Britney Spears - I Love Rock and Roll

The quality of the original does carry this one a bit because it's essentially the same song, but all of the flair and style is gone.

1.5/5

that's one of the best songs in he bottom 100 honestly.

I W A N N A F U C C I N G D IE.
I got photograph by nickelback. There's actually nothing good about this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E

Musically speaking its bland, not bad, but bland. The problem arises when we consider the lyrics plus whats probably one of the most dated music videos in history where you can pinpoint the exact moment of the shitty 2007 day this was released. I think it deserves its place in the list as the terminal post mortem spasm of the rockist paradigm in pop culture.

Sounds like fun

llor

Interesting, I didn't know Sean Kingston existed after Beautiful Girls. The processed vocals are annoying, the beat is uncreative, and the lyrics are hilariously bad ("Shawty is an eenie-meenie-miney-mo lover" is the chorus). The melody is fine, it's a pop song and it's got a catchy melody people can sing along to and feel good.

It's bad but I don't think it's anywhere near the worst thing I've ever heard. It's nothing more than uncreative, unoffensive pop music.

I didn't realize it was Justin Bieber and not a girl when he came in by the way, I guess I didn't see the "featuring Justin Bieber" part.

rollin

This song is the logical conclusion to music

Why not, mite b fun

The REAL logical conclusion to music is #39 but nobody rolled it yet.

I am waiting VERY patiently..and evilly...

Rolling

rolex

ok so i got Aaron Carter Surfin USA lol

youtube.com/watch?v=4T1Sm1Pff_Y

Idk. Like it's still at its core surfin usa and i like the beach boys so. And I was 5 in 1999 i probably listened to this shit when it came out. Like, it definitely shouldn't exist. But it's not necessarily *bad*.

rollernnini

spendin' all your money on me. On me. O-On me.

that was bad but not as bad as grimes or death grips, thank you rym

Your Favourite Martian - Transphobic Techno
youtube.com/watch?v=OYwr7jgEWFQ

Fucking awful,
Uninspired, repetitive, annoying
Sounds like a Microsoft Songsmith "techno" song with someone yelling "BITCH GOT A PENIS" over the top of it for 3 minutes.

Fails in every one of it's aims, it's not really Techno and it's not really transphobic. I would genuinely not be surprised if this was made by a 14 year old.

And the video looks like something from newgrounds circa 2001 and not in a good way.

I am so sorry you had to go through that.

here i go rollin' away!

Rollerini

Here I go

IS YOU ROLLIN

roll

garbage. 577,000 likes 13,000 dislikes. how.

pizza roll pls

IT'S SO FUCKING AWFUL

I can't even articulate how much I hate everything about this song.

Broiling