Rivers is finally going to get the validation he craves bros

Rivers is finally going to get the validation he craves bros.

>not one reply

Is he really getting it though?

he was nominated for a grammy.

It'll be an absolute farce if those shitty awards give it to anyone else desu

Watch them give it to Panic at the Disco instead

Rivers isn't a very good musician though. He's average at best. I'm surprised he hasn't one a Grammy yet though. He's in one of the biggest bands of the 90s

He's actually extremely talented, however he way too often lets his need to be famous get the better of him, hence Weezers period of borderline pop band in the late 00s.

Thankfully lately he has realised that doesn't work and the recent albums have been quality. He's a great songwriter when he wants to be

LA Girlz should be fucking performed at the Grammy's

I'd say he's a an objectively good musician but he just doesn't know how to make good songs.

Let's be honest there's less than 15 great Weezer songs

That's pretty embarrassing for a band with a large discography

This is probably the maddest I've ever gotten from a post on Sup Forums

>Let's be honest there's less than 15 great Weezer songs That's pretty embarrassing for a band with a large discography
This

>unique poster count doesn't rise with this post

Really makes you think

You're a fucking retarded faggot with shit taste.

Watch the unique poster count rise from 5 to 6

Wrong

You say I have shit taste yet you like Weezer

Hmm okay then

How does that disprove him you fucking idiot?

Pinkerton and s/t are legitimately great albums

Their latest two records are pretty decent too.

Plus a few good tracks here and there.

I know it's to taste, but a large number of people believe this user - maybe it's you with the shit taste.

>these fucking newfags hating on Based Weezer

Jesus this place has gone to shit. Rivers is /ourguy/ and even when he wrote shallow pop garbage he did it for autistic reasons.

White should win the Grammy but it won't

What's the best song off White bros?

If your answer isn't Simmer Elaine and Drunk Dori I implore you to fuck off and listen to Raditide and Death grips you eternal pleb

>How does that disprove him you fucking idiot?
Are you retarded? He was clearly implying that I was replying to my own comment

Their two recent albums are adequate with some decent songs here and there. Pink and Blue do have some great tracks on them but they're both extremely overrated

He fucking hates you. You all know this.

The dude is pretty autistic. I have actually met the members of Weezer and while the others are super friendly, Rovers is quiet to the point where social situations seem painful to him

These are all Rivers Cuomo false flagging

Weezer started sucking post maladroit, and even maladroit was a pretty generic album,
Weezer used to be great then rivers wanted to be a pop star for some raisin and made multiple terrible albums that alienated his core audience and were only minor hits in the plebe o sphere.

Christ man, if you are going to sell out the music should be good still, like bowie and lets dance.