What's his name again?

What's his name again?

Ned Itenz

Neil Patrick Harris from how your mother and I were originally acquainted I believe

>Now itens

Bilah Dhole

Nowitt Ends

Ben Garrison

I just want to watch Beric and the merry men go around the woods bringing evil doers to justice.

Everyone else in this stupid show can die.

>episode 10
>Jamie returns just in time to witness Cersei go full Mad Queen
>realizes she is pretty much the worst type of person
>Great Sept of Baelor BTFO by wildfyre
>High Sparrow and Margery die
>Tommen throws himself from a window in his grief
>not satisfied and completely mad at this point, Cersei tells Qyburn to "burn them all"
>Jamie gets triggered, starts choking her
>the fires engulf much of the city and reach the Red Keep just as the first snows of winter fall on Kings Landing

it is known

>tfw they filmed hours of content for dorne but scrapped it because people didn't like it and now we have a whole bunch of filler

BE GRATEFUL

Faramir

Nöe, Nawit ends

source

I'd rather see the Mountain cracking skulls and tearing off people's heads for 20 minutes straight than one more minute of the sand sneks.

good lord could you imagine if we had to suffer them and the braavos storyline in the same episode

>there are people who believe Arya isn't the Waif

Beric and Thoros are so fucking based, I hope the brotherhood remains somewhat noble and goes with Sandor to meet up with Jon. LSH is cut so just keep them in the show and have them fighting the others.

REAL THREAD

noweetenz

Did they?! kek if true.

desu I'm hoping we get one more scene of them all getting massacred

>scrapped a bunch of horseshit to give us different horseshit
Thanks d&d

Beric dondarion is still alive, so does his confirm there won't be lady stoneheart?

I don't see the sexual tension, or any other kind of other relationship vibes but professionalism. I think Jaime respects and admires Briennes strong sense of honor and keeping your word as knights are known for. That's it.

>ywn chill with Beric, Thoros and the Hound
>ywn sit at a campfire, eating, sharing stories
>ywn have a good time hanging some dirty traitors

this isn't game of threads. god dammit.

>DANY COMES JUST IN TIME TO SAVE MEREEN
>BRIENNE COMES JST IN TIME TO SAVE SANSA
>THE KNIGHTS OF THE VALE COME JUST IN TIEM TO SAVE WINTERFELL
>BENJEN COMES JUST IN TIME TO SAVE BRAN

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Noe, nao wittenze

>not /got/ general
>no backlink

PROPER THREAD

PROPER THREAD

Yes

>final scene is Bran surrounded by people congratulating him.

i refuse to post in such a godless thread.

To Stannisfags, now I know how it feels like to be shat on your face by D&D, ending up with everlasting hopes of getting the things you were most hyped for back.

It's a fucking shame, bros

Howland Reed was the best horseman in Westeros, a cunning warrior, and a good friend.

nth for rightful king

HAAHHAHA THIS SHOW HAS NO SALVATION AT THIS POINT HAHHAHA ITS RUINED HAHAH BRAVOOO D&D HAHAH BRAAVOOO

>what is storytelling

>or any other kind of other relationship vibes

Actually you can see that he actually cares abour her, and that she really helped him to go back to be the knight he wanted to be and to stay away from the toxic persona of his sister.

I dont believe there's any romantic feelings, but he does care about her

him being alive sorta rules out lady stoneheart. I'd rather have lady stoneheart then captain zombie

Feels bad to have perfectly logical and better storylines ruined for absolutely no reason with no better replacement, huh.

it annoys the fuck out of me that fans try to push for every male character to end up fucking every female character. romantic sub-plots are some of the least interesting of all.

any blackfyre's still alive?

yes
>NOW MY DAUGHTERS, WE AVENGE OBERYN AND those other martells that died somehow AND TAKE OUR VENGEANCE ON THE LANNISTERS! CAST OFF!

boat sinks