Really makes you think

Really makes you think

My noggin is joggin

my neurons are firing

i support free rape in the us

I literally can't get over this image, my neurons are flying at light speed

>women in charge of anything

Odds of that being a nigger baby

I have no idea what the politics of the swedes are, but I'd almost 100% certain prefer to have them leading my country than President Bannon and Trumpuppet.

yea, a radical feminist nanny state with an atrocious birth rate...

where are your balls?? you fucking loser.

Somehow I doubt that's accurate.

Even if it is, it could still be preferable to a corrupt, ultra-convervative corporate nepotist state.

>Even if it is, it could still be preferable to a corrupt, ultra-convervative corporate nepotist state.

You have a thing for self loathing?

This post certainly stimulates neurological activity

Woah...

At least Trump has women in his administration. While Swedish fems will never access their cucks to rule the country.

Better brush up on your russian, buddy

Top one is American men deciding to restrict women's right to sexual health and abortion.

Bottom is Sweden where women decide on sexual issues and abortion.

>men in charge of being civilized

>government made up of women
>women make laws
>men get arested
Makes your neurons connect.

These meme has gone too far. I mean you can easily see he doesn't do anything good to us.

Americans love him and by proxy love Russians. I'd say it's a win-win.

The US government isn't run by women.

I don't recognise any of those women.

So I'll write it off as a random picture.

Hans....Are you okay?

>a radical feminist nanny state with an atrocious birth rate
It's not.
Pic is current government.

then why are you triggered?

guy with the bowtie looks like a kid on bring your kid to work day

I cannot stop thinking. Somebody help

No, the worse kind: beta's.
>Hans
I constatly forget I get another flag while travelling.

And still, his stands is the most masculine and alpha of them all. And he is not scandinavian. It really makes you acknowledge the situation.

its win win for europeans - no more arab invasion of europe, no more rapes no stealing eu would control muslims more from moment trump elected, no stupid tolerance if arab did crime he would go to jail not like before when german police even not arresting them. its win for russia cause trump isnt politic but businessman he got no "we need enemy" agenda wich would always perfect to point out russians as an enemies he is win to usa, cause he wouldnt make america great but he would stop all that bullshit that democrats created in past 8 years - SJWing faschism, liberal repressions, he is win win win by now for everobody even for mexicans, cause he will reduce drug trafficking cause of wall and cartels would have less power and less money in mexica and would have less ability to terrorise mixecans. its best thing that could happen to the world by now. but i cant say what would be tommorow. nobody know.

is this real picture caвyшкa?

100% real

It only makes me think that extremes are always bad

100 или 146? я в гyглe пoиcкaл нo чeт нe мoгy пoнять чe эт зa хpeнь?

At least we're getting so much salt we could dry up from being merely near these retards. "Oh no Trump is literally Putin and they will destroy the world because the world is how I imagine it works", yuck.

All you bleenee eaters need is a 2nd amendment and your mafias are a thing of the past. Ohio got rid of them in the FIRST month after shall-issue has ben ordained.

yeah yeha both of the whity look so clever lol

Rude!

dunno german, free guns ownership in russia is thing pretty scare to imagine. we pretty crazy nation, no jokes, and some drunk fucks would shot each other just for fun. we even dont fear of death i doint know why, i just kive here for 30 years and i bet people would shot each other just for nothing. but i would like to own gun, for sure. but not if other russians around me would also. though if you have tons of money in russia you can have gun without any consequencek, its 3rd world so police work how it work.

>I have no idea what the politics of the swedes are
Neither does their voters. Pic related.

>I'm not interested in politics, I vote MP(government coalition party) every time.

Wait. I forgot I got a German flag. Nope, Amerikanin here.

amerikanets you see russia is 3rd world. no matter how power we or not we are 3rd world. shitty shit mate.

why did scandinavians surrender to feminists?

It's only a shithole because you had Soviets and mafia. Once you have guns everyone will be afraid to kill and be killed and crime will drop. Also, stop giving money to minorities. This and the damn CIA is why we're in debt and everyone hates us.

Their good men died in wars and betas stayed back. The betas bred because there was no-one else.

>Their good men died in wars and betas stayed back

Good swedish men never existed. Finnish men fought their wars and vikings were mostly danish and norwegian.

nobody hates americans. muslims dont bomb you living appartments. they hate you culture they attack symbols of you culture and they hate american culture itself not the simple people. nobody hate americans in russia, even in ussr, people hate that you spread what you call "freedom" sex everywhere. i go to internet its sexy girl in add. i turn on "drive' movie, boobies from the screen. kanye west speaking about Jesus and naked girl in his videos stupid fucker. people hate this. as muslim in one ISIS video said "you even dont obey your Jesus" if you would they would respect you. and giving money to poor is never bad. also yes if not soviets we would by now rich as you but it wasn't destinie's descision. probably we would now be like you rich and care only about sex. it better to be what we are now. poor real christians, faithfull, orthodox, and no problems, its a shithole but we have normal moral values at least. to bad goverment try to use religion past years. in didnt ended well in 1917 it wouldnt now. but i dont care about propaganda. i just would escape russia that moment when water would start to boil here and no problems. patriotism? ha! its for idiots.

The US of A only got so bad rather recently. They got really damn bad.
>rich and care only about sex
>dont obey your Jesus
You're making me think.

yeah we're kind of dicks

U S A U S A U S A U S A

Friendly reminder that the navy as of 2016 policy is required to have equal amounts of gender aboard vessels.

>wonder why sweden gets invited to every nato naval exercise

what am I supposed to think?
elegant european and educated women>retarded business man who's only appeal is "im not PC"

The CIA are dicks. We're chaos innate.
There's this cap wherein Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia complain about how 'Muricans live in pure chaos and neither follow nor read their own manuals.

Old rich men who only think for themselves

Sweden >>> USA

>Cuckistan better than United States of Fuck-You
Take your coffee, Ievan.

Lol Sweden literally owned Finland until like 1850

Sauce?
There is no way they can actually follow that policy in practice. There simply aren't enough female sailors.
Only like 1 in 20 sailors are female.

>Sup Forums in charge of not getting a joke
The meme was that Trump tried to do an "iconic" picture of him signing some executive order surrounded by the men of his staff, so one of the swedish ministers did the same as a joke.

doesnt make you think apparently because thats not the swedish government dumbass

What do you know about sailing?

Why is Sweden all white? Fucking Nazis!

You mean so i don't have to pay for it anymore?

American posters, you think your people will ever get over the juvenile automatic response of "everything is perfect in scandinavia", farts smell like roses and my turd tastes just like a chocolate cake.

Oh my god, do you know that denmark has-I WANNA PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE
and in sweden you can-PLEASE LET ME RIP YOUR EARS OFF and norway can-IF I RIP OFF YOUR NOSE YOU CAN STILL FUNCTION, RIGHT?

is she writing legislation so her friend to the right can abort that baby?

Everyday I wake up relieved that a woman isn't leading us

Neither are diverse

That must be why Nikki Haley called Russia out over the Ukraine the other day, because Putin controls the White House.

lel what century do you think this is?

the majority of western millenial men support feminism?
im just curious about when they run into radical femnists in real life and how to deal with them

It's my hope that one day every council can consist of a white, black, asian, mulatto, zambo and mestizo man, one of who will of course be gay and one will be a woman inside. now we realize this is poor diversity, but it's a start at least

>How effective do you think a female robber would be?
Robber:Give me all of your money.
Male Victim:No, now take off your fucking pants.

>Men running the country
>Women ruining the country

>Everyday I wake up relieved that a woman isn't leading us
Yeah, it's a retard in his 70s instead. Big success.

That's what they want you to think. The gynecological cabal rules the nation though.

This must mean men are being heavily oppressed. There should be countless economic programs to help them.

the current century!!!

He's not a woman so it actually is

>IBEW

shameful display

that "retard" has brought us more laughs in a few weeks than obama did in eight years, so how about some respect, m'kay?

Sounds like a lot of sex will occur.

She is probably writing legislation so that her child can be replaced by an unborn syrian child because they are less fortunate and we should feel bad about being white.

Yeah it was from a misunderstanding of our military giving a lot of control to the people leading the fight in the ground to deviate from doctrine. It's a good thing because it confuses enemy forces.

Why does Hiroshima's Sup Forums keep fucking up my images?

those damn misunderstandings, don't you hate them?
at this point, it's not even completely out of the question

The whole photo has a vibe of unprofessionalism to it, especially the awful painting in the background.

>especially the awful painting in the background
Wow I didn't even notice that monstrosity. I hope someone's eight year old painted that.

Absolutely disgusting

Everything all levels of government in Sweden does and is carries the same vibe of sublime ungraspable unprofessionalism.

>Albania is the whitest
wew

Anglo Ministers of Defence and Secretary of Defense [sic]

>Ireland
>Anglo
Fuck off leaf.

They were always cucks

You still have to tip