/got/ general

>Sansa's exactly like her mother
>Jon's broody, does shit even if he doesn't want to and dresses and styles himself like Ned

Could it be? Edition

Azor Jon

SANSA THE WHORE

The show is running into a weird problem. It's killing off all the good actors and leaving the poor ones alive.

>Jaime literally LITERALLY undoing his own character arc

Fucking showfags

gtfo with your tumblr fan fictions

we are in here

>final scene is Bran surrounded by people congratulating him

The catapult quote is literally taken from the novels, you mongoloid.

huh?
they didn't kill off daenerys yet

F

First for autistic redditors being BTFO.
>Arya is the waif XD XD XD

mark mylod of house D&D, first of his name

father of lemons
the unskilled
breaker of memes

That's the meme thread, my kind sir. This is the one and true thread.

>episode 10
>Jamie returns just in time to witness Cersei go full Mad Queen
>realizes she is pretty much the worst type of person
>Great Sept of Baelor BTFO by wildfyre
>High Sparrow and Margery kill
>Tommen throws himself from a window in his grief
>not satisfied and completely mad at this point, Cersei tells Qyburn to "burn them all"
>Jamie gets triggered, starts choking her
>the fires engulf much of the city and reach the Red Keep just as the first snows of winter fall on Kings Landing

it is known

They undid Theon's arc too. In this episode missandei actually said the Starks are the enemy. Theon is now going to help the enemy of the starks

Why can't anyone defend the show without resorting to personal attacks?

I enjoyed the Arya scene. Ask me anything.

one quote doesn't make up for his character assassination

>no /got/ in the subject
>no backlink

Fuck off faggot

dont post in this thread any more guys use mine instead

>arya le badass assass XD goes west, gets revenge, then goes even wester and becomes asian
>All plot relevant "good guys" go north
>Cersei kills the faith militant with wildfire somehow causing Tommen's death in the process. Bonuses points if some of the ashes from his body float in the air and land on her tongue. Haha get it. Ash in her mouth. Haha oh wow.
>Succession war imminent, no rightful ruler
>Just in time for Dany to arrive
>Varys plots with CIA and others to unify the north to stand strong because honestly nobody around there gives a fuck anymore
>All this chaos and turmoil just in time for Dany to save the day GOOODD JAAAAAAB
>everybody gets tipped 100$
>the audience claps
>several burst into treats

lmao nerd

It doesn't snow in KL, that is ash falling.

Are you Maisie?

screen cap this

F

I guess she really didn't "see" that ending coming for her.

which of your five senses are you missing?

snows or ashes

>Waited 8 episodes for zombie Mountain to go nuts
>it's a cutaway death

too bad you didn't give a link so I'm forced to use this one. Oh and if you reply I can't know it was you

I want to TORTURE Cordy!

>books
>jaime sees how much of a bitch Cersei really is, then goes on his redemption arc and finally grows into the man he's meant to be as a strong and smart leader and all around great man; comes to terms with all the shit he's done in the past and realizes his mistakes and learns from it all
>show
>I love Cersei and I'll do anything to get back to her
BRAVO D&D

Retard. That picture is meant for when the White walkers win.

FUCK THIS EPISODE WAS SO ANTI-CLIMATIC

PURE KINO
U
R
E

K
I
N
O

Did you even fucking listen to the episode? Do you need help? Do you have trouble breathing being so fucking retarded?

"Lannisters and Starks are enemies" as in "Why would they be in the same tavern"

>religion fags outlaw trial by combat
Lame

Is this the worst character ever written?

no more mylod episodes this season

>RIP AND TEAR

Lol my daughter's name is Cordy

Well isn't this a fucking good season. Since episode 2 until now it was pretty solid, and ep9 and 10 won't be bad for sure with Winterfell battle, Dany going for Westeros, Arya killing Freys and that burning the shit up scene.

I predict this season to turn out to be better than the 4th even.

everythings turning up nights king

Speaking of Sansas mother, the lord of light faggots where hanging out by a river and..... nothing.

it's because show Cersei didn't treat him lile shit

>implying any Greyjoys are arriving at Danys doorstep

>POST YFW CERSEI BURNS THE WHOLE CITY DOWN

How are you guys not hyped for episode 9? We get to see Jon in battle over winterfell. We have been literally waiting for this for the last four years.

Jon gets to fight a loathsome villain not a single fan likes.

It's going to be intense and brilliant like Blackwater.

>Sheldon Cooper is an extra
>bazinga's when dany saves the day
>Starks all look at each approvingly and laugh

>>jaime sees how much of a bitch Cersei really is, then goes on his redemption arc and finally grows into the man he's meant to be as a strong and smart leader and all around great man; comes to terms with all the shit he's done in the past and realizes his mistakes and learns from it all
when did this happen in the books? you're making bookfags look bad by making shit up

Who is this?

>kevan is killed by varys
>tommen, cersei and jaime are executed
>tyrion is sentenced to death or exiled for literally causing the deaths of thousands of former slaves

How come after chasing her through half of Bravos,The Waif decided to slowly walk after a vulnerable Arya?

And why did Jaquen say "A has become no one" when she left because she didn't want to be no one?

Why is Arya's plot so retarded?

That Lem Lemoncloak actor must be loving all that free attention he got from those who refuse to accept LSH is cut.

Arya confirmed for the stupidest person ever.

"Let's take a stroll in Braavos without my sword, even if there's a faceles assassin after me, i don't care"

Arya/Jaqen ruse unconfirmed
Cleganebowl unconfirmed

>all we got this episode was literally dick
>D&D can't even give us some naked Waif action to sooth the burn from the dumpster fire this season as become

She's evil.

>season 2

Battle of blackwater

>season 6

WE HAVVE LORD EDMERE!!!11

ill throw ur baby in a catapult

le blackfish offscreen death

She just needed a good dicking. Jaqen was too much of a fag to dick her down.

Okay guys

Heres the big one

After 3 seasons+ of training

WHAT WILL ARYA DO?

you just know its going to be something great, right?

Something truly climactic and worth all that screen time.

So what will it be?

Make your predictions

What's up with off screen fights? No Blackfish vs Lannisters and no Arya vs Waif

What was the point of Brienne going to Riverrun? It went nowhere

>the way she ran at the camera like the feminator
i couldn't stop laughing

The entire siege at Riverrun, dummy.

HAHAHAHAHHA WHERE ARE ALL THE CLEGANEFAGS NOW?!?!?? AHAHAHHAHAHA

>Vyman was hovering by the door, waiting, and Jaime sensed that Peck was watching too. “Does my lord wish to answer?” the maester asked, after a long silence.
>A snowflake landed on the letter. As it melted, the ink began to blur. Jaime rolled the parchment up again, as tight as one hand would allow, and handed it to Peck. “No,” he said. “Put this in the fire.”

No.

None. As a matter of fact, I have heightened senses.

They said the Starks and the Lannisters are enemies with each other. Grey worm was confused because they were both included in Tyrion's joke and he didn't understand why the two families would go to a bar together.

I feel bad for her.

Just how stupid do you think she felt when she started doing those terminator stares at Arya?

I get second hand shivers.

She kills someone lol

I am pretty sure Cat is a fucking skeleton by now. I would actually be kinda mad if a recognizable corpse just washed up on the side of the river after three fucking years

>Wouldn't it be crazy if an undead woman with a heart of stone popped up out of the river right now and starting hanging people LOL!
I half-expected it in the script

S-syrio's back, guyz.

>unsullied and dothraki horde with iron islanders sailing back to westerns

>United north under Jon Stark pick up what's left of south westerns as million strong army of wights storm through the wall after nights king manipulates brans ability to cause a schism in time to before the wall was created, because wights are dead they can pass through

>Dany riding dragons sees the approaching Wight army and is advised by red priestess the Jon is with another red priestess and in order for dany to truly conquer westeros and take her rightful place the true evil must be destroyed

>Unsullied, iron born and dothraki horde flank the wights, while all of westeros charges in head first

>Shot of Jon running in while dany carves up above him on dragon

>Wights defeated, but 80/90% loss for team Jon/Dany

>Final fight with nights king, drogon flame + valerian steel greatly weakens him

>Bran gives killer blow with mind powers

>"To rebuild we must join together, the houses of ice and fire, and unite for the prosperity of westeros"

>Bran lives in tree in winter fell

>Jon stays north, king of the north

>Dany in kingslanding

>Final scene is tyrion telling dany a good ruler always has a constant flow of wine, dany smiles, cut to north, jon and sansa standing in winter fell looking at tree bran, they turn and walk back into castle, castle gates close.

>Credits

Pottery..

is her last name Hill?

short for Cordelia, illiteratebro

everything that follows after he's captured and has his hand-chopped off.

More like she is pissed that this episode fucking sucked diseased cock.

>smells like pussy

what did he mean by this

HAAHHAHA THIS SHOW HAS NO SALVATION AT THIS POINT HAHHAHA ITS RUINED HAHAH BRAVOOO D&D HAHAH BRAAVOOOOOO

why she so blurry, bros?

And another genuinely likeable older white male character checked off the list by D and D.

Who's left?

the last heir to Robert Baratheon and obviously not good a row boats.

Wun Wun is the last giant?

Because looks like he's gonna die in the next one.

Why are offscreen deaths becoming a meme now?

literally the entire fourth book

We're better off this part anyway, it seems to be going nowhere in the books as well.

They're saving him for when Derek goes nuts and people try to stop her.

>tfw he kills a gorillion knights and Kings guard until he is beheaded by Jaime and Bring tag team.

How does Danny get out of this endless cycle of conquering and then getting cucked? At this point he needs to burn every Essos city to the ground

Where do you get all those leaks?
Seriously, at first I thought they where theories, but I have come to realise that they are fucking spoilers.

Anyone have the updated boat of missing/forgotten characters image?

>Let's take a stroll in Braavos without my sword

makes sense to be honest.

She can't beat the Waif in daylight even if she had Needle. Couldn't even beat Waif with a stick when the Waif was just doing hand to hand.

>tyrion is literally a caricature of himself, the funning quipping dwarf who belongs in a circus
>jamie is le ebil incest man, no complexity "its all for cersei
>arya, danerys mary sues
>blackfish is stubborn man who would rather die than help john
>given the chance to escape he chooses to just die and lose the castle for nothing
>foreshadow the shit out of lady stoneheart and clegane bowl
>only to have them LITERALLY unconfirm the clegane bowl and piss on the stoneheart theory

Why do the directors think that Daenerys' mere presence is enough to make the viewers lose their shit?
Was that scene supposed to be suspenseful?
Fuck mylod so much

why is there a bat behind her lmao

The scenes in the Riverlands were pretty fucking good desu

Which episode will be better?

The battle of blackwater or the battle of the bastards?

>Arya is LITERALLLY holding her personal sword

>the one that Jaqen told her to throw away a year ago

>"Finally...you have become No One™."

Book cersei is more cartoonishly evil and deranged.