First thing that comes to mind?

First thing that comes to mind?

DON'T

I'm thinking Arby's!

Resting Bitch Face

Damn i always see her pics on the catalog but haven't visited them. I bet she has a damn fine and tight pussy.

DO NOT
O

N
O
T

just post it, i mean how bad can it be?

Finland, why not take part in your national sport and commit suicide?

did you see that beef, g?

Fucking

Based Pesäpallo is our national sport my pakistani brother.

Barbecue sauce

NO

Sunday Din Dins lad

I learned something new today my Finnish friend! May Allah bless your day desu

fucking cucks

what a head

>hope solo thread

Coalburner

Is this Family Guy character climbing in or out of the door?

Both. Neither.

Is this from the Fitzcarraldo diaries?

It's earlier I think, seeing as he did Fitzcarraldo in 82.

Lovely

CUNT

I cant even eat my state's national sandwich because of u guys. Thanks alot

>state sandwich is a beaten to hell pussy
I'd move 2bh

An inspiration to us all.

Know with that I don't agree. At least Breathless is a great film about americanization

I liked the Richard Gere one more, but to each his own I guess.

Pretentious bullcrap. Godard should be banned.

I didn't watch it so I can't really criticize it. But just the fact the film is set in the US makes it stupid

That's kind of insipid. Still, can understand it about the tumblrcore Pierrot le Fou (though he anticipated the style) and the craziness of Adieu au Langage (that I couldn't figure out)

I'd rather watch any Hitchcock film, including the first ones. Or the Japanese masters. You don't have to be incomprehensible to be profound.

Absolute different kinds of understanding moviemaking. The number 1 argument about it is: life kinda is incomprehensible.

I understand you, though. Vertigo has to be one of the best films ever, e.g.

I like Hitchcock but time has not been gentle. The most offensive things he's done(and he was trying to be offensive no doubt about it) were outmatched quickly by the late 60's and early 70's. The terror of Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Last House on the Left kind of made Birds and Psycho just relics of the past. Beautiful relics for sure, but that's about it. I can't watch any Hitchcock without the feeling that I've seen this before and done better.