You can only post in this thread if none of your favourite musicians got butthurt over Trump

You can only post in this thread if none of your favourite musicians got butthurt over Trump

No replies hahahhahahaah

RIP

Nice image dude

>supporting Donald Trump

>not supporting the greatest troll of all time that perpetually makes liberals butthurt just by existing

I believe Sup Forums calls him "the one"

feels good

Now that I think about it, none of my top five said anything about it. And most of them are alive. Feels good man.

What a surprise that millions of people dislike a complete dickhead
There are more important things in the world than le epic trolling!!!1, get off this site before it melts your brain even further you fucking stereotype

well i don't know what they think so...

not to mention most of them are not american so i doubt its as big of a deal for them

Lol at there being so few musician Trump supporters that the goalposts have to be moved to allow people who we don't know for sure hate him for Trump fans to feel validated

well does he have any massive support outside america? also arts always lean liberal so its no surprise. still, thats a funny point you make

>implying most musicians know anything about politics or anything outside of their chosen profession

the only one (that actively uses social media) was a small indie artist

but it was more believing the skewed media / virtue signaling in the end. doing what she thought was right. I respect her even if I don't agree

t. trump supporter

Weirdo Milo creeps in the UK, far-right groups across Europe, that Mosque shooter who just got booked in Quebec, all big fans of DJT

So like almost every other profession then

>Weirdo Milo creeps in the UK
that's a thing huh...

So like literally everybody, then?

Yeah, edgy kids who got pushed to the right by video games love him

Literally what the fuck are you even on about. Are you even from the UK?

>So like almost every other profession then
Yes. However, my biggest issue with musicians is that a lot of them will perform in countries with terrible human rights records and then lecture people here for being intolerant.

None of my favourite musicians even commented on the American election. I guess I'm eligible.

Yeah, I'm in Birmingham right now friend

He's got a sizeable following here, like a kid-friendly version of Jeremy Clarkson or Katie Hopkins with the whole "deliberately provocative reactionary sentiments, except he's joking, except he's not!" thing. Loads of people show up to his events at universities and share his dank eviscerations of the evil feminazis online

i don't think chuck cares

is it possible to be displeased about the election without being 'butthurt'

i don't even have favourite musicians

No user, everything, including an unfathomably moronic man becoming leader of the free world, must be broken down into terms that Sup Forums can understand and giggle at

john maus is my favorite

Ok, but
>"Yeah, edgy kids who got pushed to the right by video games love him"
Don't know what that was about. Your politics don't sound any better to be honest, lad.

hurt butt detected

i did not say this or even mention my politics

fuck me

My mistake

was meant for

He's talking about gamergate.
That's how mild yeastinfection got popular to begin with.

>what is Gamergate

My politics aren't great, but they're not based entirely on triggering le SJWs and thinking that free speech on campus is one of the biggest issues in the world right now, so I've got that going for me

ok so what do all the political scholars think about Trump?

Oh they all think he's a dangerous idiot. What a surprise.

>artists using current media trends to expand their potential market are on my side. Take that drumpf supporters

I bet you think what Greenday did was "brave".

3 Doors Down is the only band I listen to, checkmate OP

Most of my favorite musicians are dead.

>political scholars
Are you trolling or these really a thing.