Obligatory /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=8BkYKwHLXiU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussi_Jääskeläinen
lionofviennasuite.sbnation.com/2016/8/2/12350356/bolton-wanderers-squad-numbers-released
youtube.com/watch?v=HYYt804Ne6g
youtube.com/watch?v=kWjbG2Ay_lU
twitter.com/FootbalIStuff/status/591295225630478337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're just trying their best to develop the National Team and the sport in this country, most of the rules do make some sense even if it makes it shit to play in Football Manager.

Also they bend their own rules, they let Cahill join as a 'guest marquee' but wouldn't approve Diamanti because he wasn't a big enough name to bring crowds to games.

You don't say no to Tim Cahill. Also, do you think he'll coach Melbourne after the WC?

He's definitely going into some form of coaching within the City group, whether that's with Melbourne or even New York is yet to be seen

btw some fun trivia, I think this is pretty uncommon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussi_Jääskeläinen

lionofviennasuite.sbnation.com/2016/8/2/12350356/bolton-wanderers-squad-numbers-released
>In a bit of news that raises a smile, William Jaaskelainen will have a squad number, 50, this year. This signals he will be our third choice keeper for this year.

father and son both being active professional footballers at the same time

Pretty impressive. Not as good as the Gudjohnsens though

>You will be the one that shatters your father's professional dreams by becoming the first choice after he fucks up
Do you think he'll need therapy?

This kills a career.

>stupid
>injury prone
>inconsistent
Future Ravel Morrison.

The funny thing is that I could've tutored out most of these things... well except for his injury proneness.

Welp. At least there's an Intl break in early September and I'll give him a week of rest or something. But still...

>Celtic are not in the Champions League to "make up the numbers", says manager Brendan Rodgers
But Brenny you are. Does he not realise he has no chance of winning the CL outright, almost no chance of escaping the group and very little chance of even getting more than 2 or 3 points max?

>Ronny "We deserve to be in the CL group stage" Deila
>Ronny "I got knocked out of Europe 5 times in 2 years" Deila
>Brendan "I lost to a taxi driver in Gibraltar" Rodgers
Celtic are clueless, big fish in a small pond making them think they are better than they are. Europa League knockout is a good aim for them now

w e w
e
w

Keeps me within three points of Buyern four days after beating a mid-table Dortmund to reach the cup quarterfinal.

Still think Gladbach probably shit all over them too. Very hard to imagine they can grab 3rd.

Which is better? FM 13, 14 or 15

I meant from the start of the season, sorry. Get knocked out in qualifiers then go through Europa League group. If they get into the CL groups then they are probably fucked

12, 16, CM00/01
I think that covers most of the hilarious meme answers you usually see

What's wrong with 12 and 16?

Ah yeah true. But money.

Nothing just wasn't one of the choices you gave

forgot fifa manager

I actually downloaded FIFA manager a few years ago to see how it was. It was mediocre in every way. I did half a season with Vauxhall and I got sacked adn then I did half a season of Italian LLM. It was so unremarkable that I can't remember the team.

The UI was absolute shit too, FM's is flawless in comparison.

Do they still make it?

They stopped about 2 years ago, was many a victory post in here but Miles was classy about it, said some nice stuff about them.

if only we could get bundesliga rights now

EA just too cunty. Or possibly Sega too tight. Or both.

This is the same league that forces a team owned by red bull to name their club RasenBallSport

I just want the J-League.

Perhaps an unlicensed one this year like the German championships since EA got the rights from now on. Konami had the rights for both J-League and the Japanese NT and they did absolutely nothing with these outside of Winning Eleven (Japan version of PES).

This.

I need my kawaii regen-chans

Here you go, with a Jap >user db. Obviously he's not from my intakes, don't be silly.

there is a really good J-League db for 15 and I presume 16 as well. It was almost flawless except that there was no club information page.

>tfw I get the urge to play a Japanaese save with generated players when I'm already almost 7 seasons into my save

Ronny "I ccan only beat Legia on a technicality" Delia is my favourite.

That's the one I'm using. It's from a dude named Classen (which I believe is French, but whatever). Any of his dbs respect the real rules as much as possible; they also are of better quality than several SI dbs filled with outdated stuff and retarded rules/schedules.

I always load all player from Japan when I start a new save so I still get a good number of regens coming though. I've got a >user db but it doesn't have the right number of teams so its fucked and I cant use it.

AVERAGE HEIGHT

Still 2 inches shorter than the average american team

>Height maymay
Better JR than Neuer (15JR) while being half a foot smaller.

/Qt/s edition

I would like my regens in her if you know what I mean

>Tfw your DOF signs a manlet keeper

>joins bayern in 2011
>is 17 in 2016 after being released on a free
>regen joining in 2011
>released on a free with that potential
>what the fuck is going on

when regens are generated sometimes they have prior histories gennerated too

>computer shut down
>have to replay meaningless end of season game
>also this happens

b-b-but we don't even have fans

>Atletico

Reminder that I'm in Slovenia and that 5 stars is roughly 120/140PA. It's not grand. Also, Bayern released two keepers that year for some reason (pic related). And Neuer is still 30 too.

SpainWinsLol

That said, even after playing for a decade, quality GK regens are hard to come by for some reason.

>21,5M

Wew, good luck with that.

>top keepers in my youth intake

Never had luck with it even in intakes that weren't my own, all over the world in FM15. There's two keepers per intake and they're often complete shits. The best ones I've ever had in any save were free Hungarian regens with no previous club (happens but is absurdly rare; see pic related) or German youths that were released by Buyern/teams that can be picky and the likes because they wouldn't play in a decade. I try to fetch them immediately because otherwise other German teams try to get them and I can't compete with their wages. So I'm praying this dude has more than 140PA. I'll have to wait and see.

>get 1 or 2 decent to good AM(C)s per intake
>I don't use AM(C)s

I think I still haven't got a decent DM.

I got this lad in one of my intakes :3

It's the opposite for me, and usually I just train them all to be CMs

In Slovenia I get nothing but MC/AMC. I use them, but Slov' regens have shit Vision and Finishing (or at the very least not good enough to make them relevant), making them unsuitable for either playmaking roles or False 10 options. Like pic related.

at least AMCs can usually be retrained for MC or ST

I fucking hate getting pure wingers with no finishing. It's worse than getting manlet CBs.

Also:
>Argie
>Not using Enganches

Heh

i.e. these two guys, both AMCs from back to back youth intakes. They're not great (actually they're great by SPL standards for what little that is worth) but at least they had the framework for another position, Allan for ST and Stewart for MC. Most YI wingers are totally useless for playing anything but winger.

Tempted to do a save as a leftist meme club

Should I do St Pauli, Real Oviedo or Livorno Calcio?

Lads, worried we're going to fuck up tonight

Livorno

Red Star Belgrade.

>implying an Enganche can do it on a cold Tuesday night in Stevenage

But really, I couldn't use AM(C)s for my firstt two seasons because they were all shit and I did pretty well, so I never got to use them.

Arsenal Kiev

An Enganche could do anything. Including being a fat injury prone not even Argentinian lardass with only one foot.
>youtube.com/watch?v=HYYt804Ne6g

tfw I keep fucking forgetting to fix the german names

Red Star Belgrade or Real Oviedo

>Gelsenkirchen

They don't deserve to be called by any other name anyway.

Why do Gelsenkirchen 2004 have such a broken academy in fm?

They always have the best regens in my saves

>Neuer

>tfw it's 26°C in the middle of winter

Why did no one listen to Al Gore?

Really isn't as good as assumed

>Bremen
The Bayern rape train has no brakes.

>Clint Dempsey is undergoing medical treatment for an irregular heartbeat
RIP

Dunno, it's been 35+C° for a few days. In Paris. Well the pollution in Île-de-France doesn't help either.

>not watching the A38 Derby

I loved Recoba back in my CM days, was such a beast

>Neuer
>Ozil
>Howedes
>Matip
>Draxler
>Fährmann

>Those old PES saves
Shittiest physiclels possible, but you could give him the ball 35m+ anywhere on the pitch and he would score. Inter was fucking broken in those games in the early/mid 2000s.

What's happening tonight Nige. Forest?

Remember Adraino? He had like 99 Shot Power and 99 Top Speed or something like that, what a beast.

Too bad how he turned out IRL.

Does anyone have the link of that lower league goalkeeper winning the game for his team with a bicycle kick?

Burton - Derby
It's a weird as fuck game. Burton have always been like our little brother and now we are playing them in the league

>a player you signed in FM14 and flopped hard starts against Bayern München

tis a weird feeling

Oh fuck

>another player from the same save is in the bench for Bayern

Holy shit

no

pls no

Nah Adriano had the shot power but it was Obafemi Martins with 99 top speed and acceleration up front next to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=kWjbG2Ay_lU

>eating rice with only olive oil and mayonnaise at midnight after reading some cooking article
This can't be healthy.

Still a lot of football to be played.

>Oba Martins played for Inter

I didn't even remember that. I want to go back to those years of football.

>tfw just found out about Burton and Nigel Clough
Pretty nice.

He went to MLS afterwards and literally looked like Messi there.

twitter.com/FootbalIStuff/status/591295225630478337

>Still a lot of football to be played.
Problem is we've only scored 1 goal in 4 league games so far

Should've never let Clough leave then. Again.
My condolences though.

Letting Clough go has been seen as the right decision. He did a great job with us, stopped us falling out of the division and got a handle on our wage bill after the prem season but he never had us really pushing for promotion which we've managed since. Everything since however has been a crazy ride