Schalke have signed Benjamin Stambouli from Paris Saint-Germain for £7.2m. 4-year contract

>Schalke have signed Benjamin Stambouli from Paris Saint-Germain for £7.2m. 4-year contract

>Joe Hart is willing to take a huge pay cut to tempt Liverpool to bid for him as Everton transfer rumour dies down

>Thierry Henry has been named as assistant manager to Roberto Martínez for the Belgium national team. (Source: Sky Sports)

What thread is this?

are you trying to make a new /trans/?

unrelated image, no title, no edition
I'm lost

/trans/ or /transepl/, I guess

4 PL/ Championship players in Switzerland's squad for the upcoming international break, with Behrami not retiring from the NT.

What part of Switzerland are Burki, Djourou, Moubandje, Rodriguez, Behrami, Dzemaili, Fernandes, Mehmedi, Xhaka, Derdiyok, Embolo, Seferovic, Tarashaj from?

please make a new thread

>Schalke sign Stambouli
>then Bentaleb

Are they just signing as many Tottenham players as they can?

Where has this 'Bürki isn't a Swiss name' meme come from?

I'm unsure whether this is trans lads

awful, awful thread
don't bother next time

trans? i love /trans/ lad

idk if this is /trans/...

HOWEVER

>de gay

There is no such thing as Swiss names to begin with desu
Either French, Italian or German, innit?

>"The transfer window is crazy. We will probably not reach our targets in the transfer market," he says.

>literally one fit defender between the ages of 20-29

There are some names that are pretty much typical to Switzerland. Of course they all have their origins in French, German, Romansh or Italian, but there are names that you basically only find here. Funnily enough Bürki is actually one of them, it's a shortened version of Burkhart.

Hart, >we will never ever sign you even for 1 pound a year.

Will (You) make a real thread please and thanks.

Bump for transfer speculation :^}

Why is /trans/ only focused on britbongs?

they love trans

lads

>Schalke have signed Benjamin Stambouli from Paris Saint-Germain for £7.2m. 4-year contract

LITERALLY THE FIRST SENTENCE YOU RETARDED CUNT

Rude

Guessing you're a Liverpool fan fellow leaf. I wouldn't be so picky if I had Mongolet in goal tbqh famalam