>an sport

That picture made my day

Keked at description. KAIHOOOO

Fucking evangelicals, man

Where's rugby?

>were you there
Science btfo

KAIHO!

No way basketball should be at the top. Look at DeAndre Jordan, that retarded ape has no idea how to play basketball yet he's one of the best players at his position because he's massive and naturally athletic. He can't dribble, he can't pass, he can't shoot, he can't post up, he has absolutely no basketball skills yet he is a top player in the NBA. Basketball is my favorite sport but I do not accept it as the most pure skill sport out there.

Here's my list:
1. Baseball
2. Soccer
3. Golf (I don't consider golf a sport but many do)
4. Hockey
5. Basketball

> BASKETBALL

lol, mini-sports dont count

Is she ok? Does she know that's not how you eat ice cream?

Since when was there a Hope Solo hentai?

DJ is considered a top player because of his elite defense which consists of reading your opponent and anticipating they're moves.

If it was all just athleticism then why are kyrie irving, damnian lillard, and nikola vucevic all such terrible defenders?

i never understood this. why did god create the dinosaurs lol just to have them extinct.

check mate christains

Is that from Bible Black? I can't remember since I saw it so long ago

youtube.com/watch?v=fNltsEop2dQ

this is a known fake tho

Sauce on that image?

>pure skill
>team sport
Nice oxymoron.

snopes.com/photos/signs/sciencetest.asp

>cuckhoop above baseball

Lmao /nba/ please, stop, you're making me laugh too hard

It is fascinating how mad you are

Here u go leaf

>ignores the fact tennis and boxing are listed

You got that very much backwards, except baseball and soccer should be up there with football.

Baseball is basically mostly skill, its barely an athletic sport

Basketball and Soccer are similar in that you need to be both skillful and athletic to succeed

Boxing is half skill half athleticism but you can be elite if youre not as skillful if you have god tier athleticism but its harder the other way around

Football is all about athleticism unless youre an elite QB

dont know much about Hockey to judge

"skill" circlejerking is for nerds tbqh

>snopes.com/photos/signs/sciencetest.asp
wewlad btfo

Soccer and Hockey obviously require the most technical skill.

Why is he so perfect bro?

pure skill? Golf.

Dj is actually kinda small for a center. He's built more like a power forward.

If dj was around in the 90s he'd be tiny compared to the centers back then, shit even now he'd be small up against Andrew bynum.

Ya, dj is probably 6'10 at the most.

OFFICIAL SPORT SKILL POWER RANKINGS:

1. Baseball
2. Golf
3. Football
4. Hockey
5. Tennis

POWER GAP

9001. Basketball
9002. Soccer

>ignores my point

Team sports are not "pure" sports precisely because one has to rely on others skills to practise the said sport.
True sports are individual sports, tennis, boxing, athletics, ping pong etc... Physical activities where someone's aptitudes can be mesured.

Actual list
>Hockey
>Soccer
>Baseball
>Golf
>Basketball
>Football

Nope.
1. Hockey
2. Boxing
3. Fencing
3. Soccer
4. Baseball
5. Rugby
6. Football
6. Basketball

Every other sport doesn't matter.

Irving and Lillard are point guards, and PGs usually focus on offense over defense. Only a few PGs like Paul, Conley, Rubio, and Rondo play great defense. Vucevic is not nearly as athletic as DJ. DJ is around 7 feet tall but he runs the floor like he's 6 feet tall, he has LeBron James tier athleticism.

More importantly, DJ is not as good at defense as you say he is. He gets a lot of blocks that inflate his stats, but his actual defensive rating is not even in the top 10 for centers. Same with Hassan Whiteside, another guy who goes for blocks on every possession instead of playing on-ball defense. To make it easier to understand, Tim Duncan and Marc Gasol for example, record much less blocks per game than DJ but have much higher defensive ratings. I'm starting to get off-topic, but the original point is that DJ is a freak athlete who gets carried by his freakish athleticism. He is valuable because he blocks lots of shots, gets lots of rebounds, and scores off lots of second chance opportunities, put back dunks, and alley oops. That is all because of his unique combination of size and athleticism that only a few other big men in the league have besides him.

Compare him to Anthony Davis or Karl Anthony Towns, who also have this freakish combination of size and athleticism but also have skill. They have already reached a higher level than him because they can pass, shoot, and post up.

You can literally play basketball 1on1 or 2on1.

>dj wouldn't be considered elite if he wasn't elite at the things he's elite at

Why isn't javale mcgee considered elite? He's just as athletic as dj and he's also a lot bigger than him.

AMERICA AMERICA
GOD SHED HIS GRACE ON THEE

I love her so much.

You can't just generalize the skill involved in a sport like football, as it is entirely dependent on position. Being a defensive end is going to be easier than being a corner, which in turn is going to be much easier than QB.

Being an NFL QB takes more skill than just about any position in any sport.

>loving used goods

who the fuck eats yogurt while naked

>dj wouldn't be considered elite if he wasn't elite at the things he's elite at
I did not say anything even close to this.

>Why isn't javale mcgee considered elite? He's just as athletic as dj
Incredibly objectively false. JaVale's vertical is 10 (TEN) inches short than DJ's, and his 3/4 sprint time is a full second slower.

If you actually read it, you would find out that it's actually true.

>BR
>reading
Oh...

>Defending Murrica's education

ayy

>americans in charge of comprehending
Color me surprised. Do you also learn english by reading the bible, TyJamal Ja'DeMarcusRone?

>BRs
>reading comprehension

>TyJamal Ja'DeMarcusRone
kek

His defensive rating was fifth among centers this year

>Do you also learn english by reading the bible

>implying thats a bad thing

Have you ever read the KJV?

>implying I'll ever read the bible
kek

>hockey
>that low
A sport where you skate, rather than using your natural feet. Humans are meant to run, not skate. That takes skill. Ice is very slippery, takes much balance.

Pls no bully.

Riko-chan is a good girl!

Why criticize something you know nothing about then?

1. Table Tennis
2. Association Football
3. the rest

> RUGBY
> FOOTBALL
> BOXING
> HOCKEY
> TENNIS
> BASEBALL
> BASKETBALL

> SOCCER

This post really made me think

WERE YOU THERE

>apehoop

>BASEBALL
>PURESKILL

Mad Bants.

This is the correct order.

>Soccer(AKA Football)
>Basketball
>Hockey
>Tennis
>Football(AKA Handegg)
>Sitting around and being a pro CS:GO Player
>Baseball

This is the correct order.

You can also do that with soccer, Panna Rules for mad bants tho.

....lads

espn.com/espn/page2/sportSkills

>on top
>things I like

>bottom
>things I don't like

I love football but it has to come near the bottom, many players are idiots who have no ability to analyze what they're doing and play just on instinct.

Football too high.
Baseball too low.

Chimps would win at fucking rugby.

DJ is not GOOD. After all is said and done he will be forgotten. So comparing him as the whole of the NBA is fucking ridiculous. Take Curry or someone, not fucking Deandre. To do what curry does takes immense skill, more so than soccer

There is no objective way to measure this

1. Squash
2. The rest

It is literally golf.

>he doesn't eat yogurt while naked

What are you doing nigger.

Source?

>apehoop
>a "sport" where all you have to do is be above 6' 7" to be good at it

The link is literally posted in this thread

OFFICIAL SKILLIEST SPORTS POWERRANKINGS

REAL SPORTS ONLY

1. Baseball
2. Hockey
3. Football
4. Soccer
5. Basketball

When you're playing against manlets but when everyone else is the same height of taller you need real skill

Oops

1.Boxing
Last. Soccer

>cricket not #1
kek

Definitely among by top 5 favourite shemales.

Are Sup Forums mods Ran->Sem fans? If so my respect for them just went through the roof.

Wrong
>hockey
>soccer
>boxing
>basketball
>football
>baseball
>tennis

so why are the top two football (soccer) players the two highest paid athletes in the world?

What's up with this meme?
Why shouldn't we consider tennis a sport?

golf is probably the most skillful sport desu

Football undoubtedly requires the least pure skill of these. The most technical thing you have to do if you're not a quarterback is catch a ball.

I'd say hockey is top just because you must first learn how to skate well, then you have to learn how to shoot well, then you have to learn how to do that while people are trying to hit you. It combines way more skills at once than any sport. It takes years to develop to the point of being even acceptable, nevermind pro. If you've never played hockey before your average 12 year old who plays will be miles better than you and make you look stupid, but I'd bet pretty much everyone here would be able to beat a 12 year old at football, basketball, boxing, soccer, etc.

Baseball is up there too just because of how hard hitting/pitching are, and boxing too probably although I'd say MMA is harder. Doing anything while someone is trying to beat the crap out of you is insanely difficult. Golf also deserves a mention, most people are horrendous at it even after years of playing.

As far as SKILL goes

1. Golf
2. Baseball
3. Basketball
4. Tennis
5. Motorsports (some series more than others obv, as some are more car related).

Basketball is the #1 skill + athleticism required tho. But on just pure skill, golf is king.

Becoming the best soccer player in the world is probably the hardest thing you can do in sports tbqh. The talent pool is so much larger than other sports, meaning more skill required.

Basketball is just "Be Tall: The Sport". The most pure skill based sports are sports that even manlets can excel at. Yeah, I know there are a handful of manlets that played modern basketball well. Not even 1%, though.

If that's true then why isn't shawn Bradley the GOAT?

Quickness, agility, and coordination are all far more important in basketball than being tall is. Ironically all those things are areas that most tall players are terrible in.

>literally the opinions of some people
>""""science""""

>hand-eye coordination
>for sports that basically don't require to use your hands

>nerve

this is bullshit

Golf.

It requires not only insane hand eye coordination, commitment to training, and pure skill, it requires nerves.

Soccer players win and lose as teams.

The golfer has to stand up in front of the world, all by himself, and make that putt to win.

Faggot taste is sure filled with faggoty.

>Hockey
>Baseball
>Football
>Basketball
>Soccer
>Everything else you listed fag

waterpolo first if we're going by difficulty

I agree

To have the chance to get good at soccer all you need is one person in your favella with a ball, or make one yourself and play all day

To have a chance to get good at golf you must first be rich enough to go to golf courses and buy golf clubs. Sure its an artificial difficulty, but its still a difficulty/barrier to entry nonetheless