After much prayer and deliberation, the High Sparrow and I have decided to officially ban Cleganebowl

After much prayer and deliberation, the High Sparrow and I have decided to officially ban Cleganebowl.

All citizens of the Seven Kingdoms are hereby ordered to cease hype.

what is hype may never die

When he kills himself, who is in charge by line of succession? Cersei? Jaime?

Stannis

Stannis is dead, so...

is him killing himself part of the leaks?

Dany

Yes he jumps out of a window

Going up the line before Robert doesn't work since all the Targs are gone. His brothers are dead along with their heirs. Does Bobby B have any cousins?

if there aren't any distant Baratheon cousins sitting around Gendry probably has the best claim until Dany/Jon show up

What the fuck... this episode was so bad compared to other week's.

Other week's had amazing cinematography. This one felt so dull...

Also there was no twist with Arya.. turns out her stabbing which ruptured her inner organs was real and she survived it.. REALY!?

Also Arya just kills Waif and thats it. No secret clone like we hoped which would have been really interesting.

It also would have been really fucking stupid

Well that would be nothing new

High Sparrow

They might as well have at least attempted SOMETHING cool.

What was the point of her getting stabbed at all if they're just going to have her inexplicably recover enough to fight the waif? Why not just have them fight instead of an episode and a half of filler?

Ser Pounce

Not him, but the idea that it was Jaqen or whoever acting as Arya to see if the Waif was truly "no one" would have been a lot better than what we got.

A very small part of me is hoping he doesn't actually jump and it's Varys finally doing his Varys thing but every other part of me knows better.

GoT confirms that heroin is really good for you, apparently cures blood loss

This settles it. The High Sparrow is getting fed intel by a god. His outmaneuvering of everything Cersei and the Tyrells have attempted has to be divinity speaking to its agent in the material world. This isn't something that just comes up in casual conversation, Cersei never even told Tommen she was intending on trial by combat.

I.... I was never hype to begin with g... guys... C-Cleganebowl was just fun meme-posting... right guys? We never actually took it seriously... right? We never actually believed it would happen, it was all just to play along and have fun meme-posting, right guys...?

Maybe smirkfu is pregnant...

>Arya pulls off her face to reveal she's been Waif all along
>Waif pulls of her face to reveal she's Arya
>Jaqen pulls of his face to reveal he's Syrio

Would have at least been entertaining.

Gendry has no way to prove Bobby B was his dad. It's going to be fucking chaos when there's no heir to the throne and nobody is going to rally behind a bastard who can't even provide his lineage.

In the books Robert had at least one publicly acknowledged bastard who would have a decent claim, but he was written out of the show.

I'm pretty sure they realized exactly what Cersei would do for her trial when Gregor ripped that guys spine out

So GoT's becoming the fantasy version of Twin Peaks?

>Jaqen pulls of his face to reveal he's Syrio

REALLY BAD ACTOR

An I the only one who noticed them cut away during like half his speech.

Between him and sansa and arya idk who I want ti die mitr

In the books he offs Ser Kevan, but he's not portrayed as that important or helpful in the show so yeah could be.

Really keen to see what a 4chin pleb considers good cinematography..

>INB4 "pretty" landscape shots

THIS EPISODE WAS ABSOLUTE SHIT

lel

REALLY BAD ACTOR

Am I the only one who noticed them cut away during like half his speech.

Between him and sansa and arya idk who I want to die more

Salsa and Quasi better not die before they show tits.

Yup. For the first time I said to myself that this is garbage while watching. I'm not even hyped for the next one, its just going to be an obvious win for Jon against all fucking odds. So godamn predictable.

Gendry. Though obviously Daenerys still has her pre-Baratheon claim.

If Gendry were to remain in hiding, and Daenerys hadn't yet invaded, I believe it would revert to Cersei. Tommen had no children, all of his siblings are dead, none of his siblings had children, both of his uncles are dead, his one cousin is dead, his grandfather is dead, he has no aunts, and he has no great-aunts or great-uncles.

I believe that technically it would keep going back a generation (father, uncles, grandfather, great-uncles, great-grandfather, etc.) until a new lineage could be established, but we don't have the required information to make that call. So I think Cersei would get and be encouraged to remarry.

> Am I the only one who noticed them cut away during like half his speech.

Apparently not...

based Mace, father of the Queen

>Cleganebowl cancelled
>this fucking pointless Tyrion joke scene
why shouldn't I just turn this crap off right now?

It probably would be going to a marg

Quasi?

unless of course waif killed Arya and was wearing her face. We'll never know if Arya is a replicant or not.

all men must hype

High Sparrow, Loras, Mace, Maegery, the King, etc. gather for Cerseis trial. Cersei lights up wildfire stash beneath the sept.

Boom, sparrows ded, HS ded, Tyrells ded aside from Olenna who is gone, Tommen escapes alive somehow though, Cersei re-united with him thinks everything going to be good, but Tommen kills himself out of grief, thus fulfilling Cersei's prophecy.

This is what will happen basically.

Battle of the Bastards better put Hardhome and Watchers of the Wall to shame to atone for the rubbish episode.

HOORAY FOR TENDIES!

Arya Horseface.

probably this
He's probably make up some bullshit about how the faith needs to step in and keep the peace.

Oh come on that scene was hilarious

>"I WAS TELLING JOKE".
xD

I kinda took it that Arya was faking waif out the whole time. She was never really stabbed in the gut, she was doing what her assassin training taught her. Her whole goal was to learn assassin shit so she can go back and kill her enemies. Now she's an assassin that can kill faceless men. When she was blind she let waif beat her so she could study her attack patterns. She wasn't really getting her ass beat it was all just a show.

Nailed it

They didnt even show the Blackfish die...

WTF WHY NAHT

Oh, fuck. Yes. I forgot. Margaery would be before Cersei. My bad.

Renly

Neither Margaery nor Cersei have any claim. Margaery could maybe by regent for a few years in the off chance that Tommen knocked her up.

Because fuck us

Why couldn't Brienne try and convince Edmure like she did with the Blackfish?

Also, this event will be what triggers Jaime turning on Cersei and going rogue.

I think Jaime's arc is leading North. He will somehow learn to take the thread of the WW seriously and lend his forces to aid in repelling the invasion.

It makes sense, especially considering Jaime saved KL from being wildfire'd by Aerys. Seeing his sister and lover do the same thing to many innocents, as well as seeing what it did to Tommen, their only surviving child, will drive him over the edge. If he finds out about lancel too, that will be icing on the cake.

;_; D&D failed us this week.

Again, she'd be encouraged to remarry as soon as possible, but in the absence of any male in the line of succession it would go to the first female.

Because he's not dead?

Just like Stannis

Explain the "cleganebowl", where you expecting to see a sandor vs mountain fight?

LOL he is dead
>MUH "I DIDNT SEE BODY SO HE ALIVE".

Hype is coming

No shit we all were

Cause he told us to fuck off because he was embarrassed

Jamie will probably end up killing Cersei as a mercy kill as she have gone complete mental after burning down Kings Landing and watching Tommen kill himself
Played out right it might be a decent scene as Cersei is a bit more sympathetic in the show

it'll still happen just in a convoluted as possible way
>Qyburn was secretly a WW worshipper or secret agent
>uses the wildfire to burn the wall down and Robert Strong becomes a Mega level undead
>Sandor becomes the prince that was promised
>in a bit of irony kills his undead cunt brother with the flaming sword lightbringer

In the books, neither the Mountain nor the Hound are explicitly confirmed to be alive. Strong is there, as well as a mysterious gravedigger at a church, and they're heavily implied to be the brothers.

In the show, we know that Strong is the Mountain and we know that the Hound is alive.

Expect the next episode to be the Hound defending his dead friend's belief in the seven against his new Red God worshipping pals, then go to King's Landing and take his place at the Sept. Then, despite this episode's red herring, there will be a trial by combat, Hound vs Mountain.

This is the CLEGANEBOWL GET FUCKING HYPED.

That isn't how it works in this universe. You don't gain a place in the line of succession by marrying into a family, it's all about birth.

All kings must die.

C L E G A N E B O W L 2 0 1 6

does that clear it up for you

where is the link of this "leak"?

I understand that. This is why in my original post I outlined the line of succession. But there is NOBODY left alive with Baratheon blood. As a last resort, the power would revert to the Queen.

She will be BLACKED by that guy from Summer Islands

Who confirmed that tommen jumps out of a window ? Context? Does it happen this season ?

>Context?
He didn't fly so good

He's actually pushed by Jaime after Tommen catches him and Cersei fucking doggy-style by the window.

"The things I do for bad pussy"

Why does everyone hate the High Sparrow / Religion?
Finally the city is in somewhat of peace and the high born fuckers are getting what they deserve.
The sparrow actually take care of the people more than the Lanisters or Baratheons ever did

Because most of the main cast is high born characters, people tend to sympathise more with who they know.

Me and my friend made that same joke when we were watching it.

I actually like the high sparrow even after all this, to be honest. Too bad since he said that shit about women and sex, because of that It's obvious the writers consider him a villain so he'll be killed off.

Based Kevan Lannister seizing control, screen cap this

I'm not sure. Obviously any conflict just will weaken them when facing the zombies.

Because he's a Jew

most of the lowborns are literally just mongoloid rabble in King's landing

if they ran that shit it would burn down without the help of the wildfire

Jaime would get it before Kevan, now that he's no longer Kingsguard.

based Kevan Lannister getting shanked by little birds, screen cap this

Speaking of which, where ARE those sand snakes?

they seriously cut the budget this season, every war now is resolved by not fighting.

I hate the High Sparrow because he's just another person looking for power. The show could have used someone whose goal was bring the crown and nobility to ruin so that all people would be on equal ground.

Here's hoping for an inevitable "spoof" comedy. God, one of those revealed faces should've been a clown, fucking makeup and all.

So Jaime's confirmed to be the show's AA? What with the repeat of Nissa-Nissa's stabbing.

>every war now is resolved by not fighting.

That's the point, conflicts can be solved without violence.

Isnt that the point of Jaime's book arc?

WHERE THE FUCK IS BRAN

WHERE THE FUCK IS BENJEN

WHAT THE FUCK WAS QUEERBURN TALKING ABOUT SECRETS

That one baratheon bastard

That the High Sparrow is transgender