twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for FARTS

1st for Azor Jaime

kill me

>post your fucking face when yfw Cleganebowl never ever

>guy comes back to life after being killed
>a little while later essentially nobody cares

>tfw we didn't get to see Drogon burn all the slaver fucking shits

When was the last time we had episode this bad?

Literally what was the point of zombie Mountain if Cersei is just going to genocide all of King's Landing anyway

Outplayed motherfucker

Last thread since OP's an autistic tripfag

ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD???

first for all the HYPE was lost
captcha: mountains

I think this is the worst episode I've ever seen from this show, worse than anything from S5.

So, now that the dust has settled on the abortion of the Braavos arc, what is this bitch going to do back in Westeros? Who could she kill that would have any effect on the plot? Cersei will obviously be killed by Jaimie after burning King's Landing, and everyone else on her list is dead except Walder Frey who's an irrelevant old man.

>waif is kill
>we don't even get to see her corpse

WHY D&D WHY EVERYONE ELSE HAS SEEN THEIR WAIFU'S CORPSE

>expecting people to care about a guy coming back to life when they're facing an army of the living dead

I wish I could cure unstichable wounds by just wrapping a regular bandage on someone. Deaths would drop dramatically

>FUCKING CONFIRMED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C+Y=AA

>Jonsa keeps getting further buildup and parallels

>not a singe jon or sansa scene in the episope

it fits?

S6E1

Anybody else not rooting for Jon Snu

What was the rumor Cersi asked to investigate?

that's a bastard thread

it is not recognized

Where did he go and will we finally see his peen next season?

yes don't worry it's the last one.
We only had 1 last topic to discuss, then we're gone forever.

eww

Mad King's wildfire caches

She's gonna be the new king of Western Ross.

strawpoll.me/10471968/
strawpoll.me/10471968/
strawpoll.me/10471968/

How was the episode tonight, lads?

I agree.

I actually liked this season quite a bit... thought it was an improvement. But this episode. Fuck. So many moments of shit.

Who fucking cares, they'll just butcher his plot anyways. I'm fucking heated right now, its like they weren't even trying with this writing.

DURRRR WHO DID SANSA WRITE LETTER TOO?

GAME OF THRONES TOO SMART FOR ME, I DUMB!!!

This thread is going to get pruned.

Jamie will kill Tommen to protect Cersei. CLEGANEBOWL back on

enslaving dragons when?

I just want Jon to get angry and fuck Ramsey up?

Did anyone end up posting a 720p or 1080p ddl link like last time? It was from a seedbox I think.

Incorrect Episode 1 of this season was by far the worst of anything I'd ever seen.

>Stormborn

I didn't get Tyrion's joke.

I liked you better with the old tripcode.

Start a petition to get this show taken off the air! D&D have raped it beyond repair. This is not ASOIAF it is a telenovela. Break the wheel.

the picture looks nothing like her...

Hold me bros

So uhh
what uhh

Why did they spend 2 seasons constantly cutting to arya montage-ing for nothing?

Were they going to go somewhere with it and then just gave up like they did with dorne?

>mods only now delete the waifu meme thread

Top kek Brad

The joke was that someone was paid to write that scene and actually got actors to read that dialogue.

Reminder that we got Tyrion/Gayworm/Missandei cringe instead of seeing Blackfish go down in a blaze of glory.

preston sure put a lot of thought into that ep 7 arya sequence

I feel bad for the guy

Tommen isn't living long enough to see the trial. Rules will be revoked

I can explain it to you in 90 languages.

Best tits in GOT history

1. Ros
2. Waif
3. Fake Sansa
4. Dany
5. Melisandre
--------
9001. Cersei

Good:
>Hound
>Jaime/Brienne/Radmure
>Cuckfish BTFO
>first half of arya

Bad:
>king's landing was a bit pointless and I'm concerned that HYPE levels are at an historic low
>second half of arya

Mediocre:
>Meereen

Not really sure why so many people are screaming about worst episode ever etc. Disappointing end to that Arya arc, for sure. And indeed I am mildly disappointed. I remember fucking Dorne, though.

Lannisters are stereotypical highborns, Martells are more frugal and Starks are a bit like savages

PIG BLOOD IN THE FART CUSHION

XD

CLEGANEBOWL IS STILL ON IN THE BOOKS
EVERYTHING FITS FOR IT TO HAPPEN
DABID AND DABID CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS
IT'LL HAPPEN
IT'LL BE THE FIGHT OF THE FUCKING CENTURY
YOU'LL SEE
YOU'LL ALL SEE
IT'S FUCKING CONFIRMED
GET HYPE
GET HYPE
GET HYPE

Bruh, you just saw the climax of her arc. Arya arc was always filler.

So what exactly is the point of Arya's storyline?

Whole thing seems like a gigantic waste of time.

Is it just me, or is it retarded that the Many-Faced God takes cash in order to decide who dies? Like wtf... and tonight's episode would have waaaaay better if she put a sword through jaquens throat. It would have made her trip to Essos worth it instead of her going, learning almost nothing, and then saying "meh I'm going home"

Best Myrcella

Go lie down or just slit your wrists, you're taking it way too personally.

Alright lads. I have a few questions I need answered, and if you could answer them, I'd be so grateful.

So this season Hotah, Doran, Osha, and Roose got stabbed once and died instantly.

How did Arya survive 10+ stabs?

How did she run in the streets with those stabs?

How did she bleed 10 litres of blood, rolled down 100 steps of stairs, and can continue running?

How could she fight and defeat a person that has beaten her dozens of times, WHILE SHE WAS HEALTHY, and then be completely healed moments later?

Thanks.

I'm hoping they shake it up and make ramsay win after fucking up so much in this episode.

The dream is dead

>In ASOS, Beric fishes Catelyn out of a river
>In the show, the Hound pisses into a river while Beric looks on

BRAVO D&D

Anyone else thought the scene with Edmure and Jaime was pretty good? Apart from the whole muh Cersei shit I thought they handled Jaime's character pretty good with having more sympathie and being more diplomatic rather then just killing everybody

> D&D never gave us these beauties

BASTARDS

OH, he was telling the fly to spit out the ale or whatever. i get it now

The best part of this episode was nigresswaifu having a cheeky giggle and the rest was pure shit.

On the plus side, at least we'll have more Freyfu.

I think they did it so that when she becomes an invincible assassin in westeros they can pretend it's justified.

She's Arya Stark and completely failed Jaqen. Braavos is a mess.

>next ep BB

who will win?

Will CIA ambush Rams from the back?

Will Pod and Brienne get caught by the brotherhood?

Will we get the last episodes Leaked?

What a petty retard. Just stop watching you cuck.

does clegane bowl have to be a trial by combat fight? you didnt actually believe it was going to happen this season did you? there is only one reason for the clegane brothers to still be alive and make it to season 7

it hasnt been canceled, just postponed and moved to a different venue due to lack of available seating

GET HYPED

She looks like a fine mate. i'd love to procreate with her

m-more?

so what good tv is currently ongoing rn that i can replace GoT with

Nothing will top The Mountain vs The Viper. It was played out perfectly on the show. Bookfags will accept it eventually.

>is it retarded that the Many-Faced God takes cash in order to decide who dies

MFG is a scam run by Jaqen

The only actual bad scenes were with Arya, meanwhile everybody is ignoring the actual pretty fucking good Riverlands scenes

You're not taking into account the plot armor coupled with Lady Crane's 20 good stitches.

I don't care if the writing is shit. All I want is to see Bran's penis. Is it going to happen or not?

Wait, didn't "Jaquen" drink poison and die last season, and then the Waif was wearing his face?

So which was one was Jaquen and which one was the Waif this season? I thought these guys were shapeshifters and the point was that there really was no Jaquen, that it was just a face.

I'm so fucking confused.

> no bad poosi

in the preview for ep 9, is that davos discovering the site where shireen was burned?

I vomited while watching the episode and my vomit vomited as well.

Feels horrible to say it, but I feel like Maisie's ugliness leads me to hate Arya's story even more than I should. Let's be honest, the waif is a shit character too, but it's hard to hate her because Faye Marsay is a seminal sentinel. Maisie looks like the child of a monkey and a goblin, so the feelings of hatred are elevated.

REMINDER THAT ARYA WHILE RECOVERING FROM STABBINGS, COMING TO FROM BEING WHACKED OUT BY DRUGS AND BEING CHASED, STILL TOTALLY KILLED A TRAINED ASSASSIN

she balding worse than most 30 year old men lmao

Pay attention. She was stabbed 100 times and rolled down 5467 steps

>Dany above Melly
>Waif technically never flashed some mammary so technically she doesn't count, even though hers are outstanding
>no pic related on list

Opinion discarded

you just know

>short haired Jaime
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks god they brought back the Hound. Easily my favorite character. I almost pissed myself laughing during that hanging scene.

Tyrion in Meereen?

Everyone knows there's wildfire in KL

That wasn't Arya, it was Syrio