Eternal /got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10471968/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jaime

based ramsay

No, seriously, what happened to all the Sons of the Harpy people in Mereen?

they took up sail with gendry

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

pay attention

nth for completely pointless characters

>no LSH
>no Cleganebowl
>Jaime still loves Cersei
>Blackfish offscreen death
>Arya gets away with being retarded scot free
>Meereen still boring as shit
Worst episode ever?

How much money does Game of Thrones rake in for HBO? Shouldn't they be throwing money at DD to make it better?

You're not even the real Bradamante. Go eat a mountain of catfish.

Anyone else expected to see Cats dead body float on up when Sandor was pissing?

also I dont know if I like how the blackfish died maybe he should of escaped or at least shown him fighting.

what the fuck was the point of including riverrun at all if that's all they were going to do with it?

Just pretend Arya's stab in the stomach last episode wasn't multiple deep stabs but just one small stab and everything will make sense again.

i am though

just using a different trip

They stop after Tyrion makes peace with the maesters, probably because the maesters tell them to stop so tyrion and grey man don't suspect anything until the maesters come back to take the city

-Stannis is a horrible commander, incompetent and doesn't inspire loyalty
-Jaime can't outfight Ned stark
-The FM assassins are terrible at their job and don't really seem to know wtf they're doing

Why is everyone so goddamn fucking incompetent on that show?
Aside from the superheroes like brienne and shit.

Obviously not with the massive budget control they were doing this episode.

>implying that the battle between The Newly Repentant Hound and Undead Mountain would take place somewhere so unimportant as a trial by combat arena
STAY HYPE

Beric is back! Coolest fucker on the show.

D&D are hacks.

No amount of money would have made this shit show better.

Jaime is going to kill Cersi before she trys to light the city on fire.

stannis is an incompetent commander in the books too

Our dub dubs confirm what we know, but we must spread the love and life that is JONSA.

Me too. I'm also just using a different trip

their budget was bigger this season than ever before

Who dares deny Jonsa now?

How are the FM incompetent?

The waif just completed her training by killing Arya and taking her face so she can go kill Jon for the great Other.

>all Waif had to do was remain in disguise and stab Arya in the back when she least expected it
>instead chooses to show herself in front of her in the most stupid way possible
>doesn't even make sure that she can't escape this time
The Faceless Men are a bunch of useless hacks.

But then they're already in the city and should have wrecked the shit Unsullied like they've been doing all season before this.

Fuck this show, fuck Dany and fuck this boring formulaic shit.

P U N I S H E D B E R I C K

He was only ever defeated once, and it was with a pretty genius tactic that involved something rarely ever used in warfare.

>Season finale: Jaime is coming back to KL triumphant from his victory at Riverrun and he sees that the city is in peril.
>Cersei is threatening to burn everything down with no survivors allahu akbar style. Jaime gets PTSD flashbacks of Aerys doing the same thing so he runs at Cersei and stabs her, then immediately regrets it as shes dying in his arms.
>Jaime Lannister is now proclaimed as part-time kingslayer, part-time kinslayer, full-time firefighter.

You know, I don't even want Jaime to be redeemed in the universe because they'd do it with an horrible exposition scene.

>This is also why I killed Aerys! He wanted to kill you all!

-Jaime can't outfight Ned Stark

maybe one handed Jaime, but where did you get the idea that Ned could handle pre-cripple Jaime?

everyone that doesn't suffer from crippling autism you annoying faggot

Well, at least episode 9 is next week.

I CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE LADS

Has anyone made a streamlined GoT series edit? I remember some Tolkien fans made an edited version of the Lord of the Rings which was cool.

Even the normie tier filler from the Two Towers (Warg battle) is 100x better than this shite.

JUST

I mean this show has had bad episode and poor handling of plot lines but is this what happens when they don't have a decent writer to fall back on and have to make up their own shit?

Almost every plot development in this episode was atrocious and delivered like crap, I've never really watched a GoT episode and just hated every second of it, even the ones with Dorne it was an isolated area that you could just ignore.

What if there is no such thing as a Jaime redemption arc, both books and show-wise? People only started to think of Jaime as being "redeemed" when we saw the chapters through his POV. What if we were just suckered by reading his viewpoint, and he is just meant to be a villain all along? I mean, Edmure basically beat us with the irony stick this episode when he kept asking Jaime how is it that he thinks he is decent.

So why did Jaqen let Arya get away?

Shouldn't he have killed her for having failed to complete her training?

Hearts will open when they realize that the OTP loves us all, accepts us all, and is what's best for the show.

Make some gifs/webms of the waif running. She looked funny when she ran.

When was it ever implied the Masters were coming back to attack? Last I saw it was 7 years more slaving and here's some whores..

Did I miss something ?

I don't know, from the fight they had in S1 and Jaime was having an hard time?

He's cocky at first but 10 seconds into the fight he's not giving any more hits than he has to parry.

>wow the Brotherhood sure has gotten evil, watch them kill all these peasants for no reason!
>just kidding they're totally not evil

i fucking hate this show

A giant fuck you to jaime fans.

The fight where he holds his own against Jaime before being stabbed in the back of the knee.

So cersei is obviously going to BURN THEM ALL

But will she kill Tommen before that? Is that what makes her snap? Maybe Tommen is standing between her and revenge against the faith, and she "accidentally" kills him in a rash move. And them Jaime arrives and sees dead Tommen before Cersei, and kills her just before she can burn them all.

I do. Brammen is all I want, and Brammen is certainly all I need.

Anybody else notice that shitty puppet or whatever that was up in the tree? It was so distracting. Everything else is moving in the scene, but that tree guy. You see his foot move just a little bit, though not the whole leg and the rest of the body doesn't move at all, like those fucking Home Alone window traps Kevin made to distract Harry and Marv. The rest of the body doesn't move or reposition though-out several different scenes.

They could have spent a little of the Daeny CGI budget to pay somebody to sit up there for a few seconds, at least, instead of a cardboard cutout. Fucks sake, this show.

>Dorne
I didn't even remember this was a thing till now.

Because he's really not no one.

>george
>decent writer

Everything I enjoyed about the show from season 1 to 4 is now completly gone since season 5-6. All the good guys live. Even the bad guys turn into good guys. The gore scenes are almost always skipped. Everything is now predictable. Do you remember the hype when you started to watch GoT and you could not tell what would happen the next episode? I miss Joffrey so much. It was so entertaining back then.

He is obviously toying with Ned Stark during that exchange, not even trying to kill him more likely trying to disarm him

*unsheathes my valyrian katana* Talk shit about my King again

My double dubs and that other user's triple dubs confirm it Brad/Braegon/Braehgar

As it has been confirmed before

I've always been a terrible shitposter. Made too many meme's. Laughed at all the jokes on /got/. It's a terrible thing to say, but by the time I started watching this season, I didn't believe it'd be good. I decided that it, that all the seasons, were episodes we watched because we had read the books. So I cited the chapters in threads, and every now and then, I'd post a theory. It was just for show. A spectacle for the locals. But watching Sansa suffer Ramsay’s brutality drove a lance through my heart. Watching Theon try to warm her cold body, then Brienne saying comforting words. They may have believed in them, but... she needed a friend. And she was almost dead. And they went to the only place they knew they could. And for the first time in Sansa’s life, Jon really replied. Both of their eyes truly opened. And I knew the truth: Jonsa is the one true pairing... and all men must serve Jonsa.

Literally everything about the Arya scene in the previous episode pointed to her not being the real Arya.

Different hair
Different clothes
No needle
Different walking style
Overly smug talking style
Not careful in any way, knowing very well that someone is after her
She literally saw the face the Waif wore in the big ass hall, yet didn't react to it
She gets a clearly fatal stab wound, yet we see Arya doing parkour in the promo for the next episode

Given these things, do you:
a) Reveal that it wasn't the real Arya, and the Waif fails her mission as she didn't kill her painlessly
b) Say fuck it, and give Arya a superhuman healing factor + kill the Waif offscreen

Am I the only one who liked this episode? The usual shitty arcs were shit as usual, but I really enjoyed the filler

Don't you see? This was his plan ALL ALONG. Or some shit. Sure glad we had to sit through hours of footage of Arya getting hit with sticks, mopping floors, selling shellfish, and begging for this.

Tommen an heroes. It is known.

see

Bradamante is a fag who changes his trip to evade filters.

>next week's preview
The show has gone full capeshit ever since Hardhome. They put half the budget into the one battle episode per season so normies will sperg out over it and it doesn't matter if the rest of the season is shit.

He didn't.

Arya's dead, that was the waif in Arya's face. She had to kill Arya to complete her training because the FM needed her face to kill Jon (because the many faced god = the great other and Jon is lightbringer).

quads of truth

strawpoll.me/10471968/
strawpoll.me/10471968/
strawpoll.me/10471968/

How was the episode, lads?

this nigga knows

If they actually did wait 7 years, then Dany would look like a villain who when she came back and demanded that slavery would be stopped immediately instead. This make it much easier to write her in a good light.

that seem likely, with her asking if it was Tommen's command and all that.

And the Trial by combat banned, and everything else really.

He's pretty much lost to her now. He's the High Sparrow's pawn and Tyrell's pawn. He's not hers anymore.

And she wanted to kill him already in Season 2 (blackwater), only that time it was to 'protect' him I guess in some twisted way, but now it'd be vengeance/for herself.

>Bradamante
>Real person
I thought the Catfish Knight slew you once and for all. You were gone for like a week.

I mean, he's universally hailed as one of the most skilled and experienced commanders in the world in the books, but okay

>20. good. bandages.

Throwing money at the show won't make it any better, look how awful this latest episode was. They surpassed the books and ran out of Martin's material, which fucked them over once they surpassed his story. They're obviously winging a lot of this and ruining it in the process.

What are you talking about? It is a guy in the tree.

Beric the Crow's eye?

Fuck you for wanting everyone to be "le evil corruption *tips*"

big boss and his merry men was one of the best parts of the show and you are a pleb for not rejoicing that they are back.

b) because normies won't understand (a)

>2 off-screen deaths

not enough money HBO?

still loved the light-ceasing move from Arya, as blind fighting was the only way she could beat the waif.

>autist obsesses over numbers
water is wet

And confirmed again, brother. We must show the people of this world the power of Jonsa. It's the only way to save the show.

>actually saving this
He's right you autist. Kill yourself.

bump

>gets count for nothing on Sup Forums

Wew friend

>bitter memesters voting it a 1
Gimme a break lads, it was a shit episode but far from the worst of all time

Fuck off, tumblr

Underrated.

Oh you mean bad writing... Okay

I thought I missed something

No he wasn't... Rewatch it and pretend you haven't read the books and don't know that Jaime would beat Ned stark with a fork.

In the first few seconds he might be toying with him because he thinks he's much better, but after that you see he's not even able to do anything.

Can anyone explain why the Faceless Men let Arya leave?

The FM is a guild of professional assassins. When you join them, you're there for life. There's no leaving.

You don't go in, learn how to fight, learn how to assassinate, learn how to change faces, then LEAVE and say "thanks for training me lol, I'm going to leave now".

Why did Jackinmaidikawf let Arya leave?

While smirking?

And giving her a nod of approval?

After she fucked up 3 times and cost the FM 3 trained assassin's lives?

and yet he still got BTFO by a dwarf in the very same manner in the books too

I don't actually mind either way user, it was just a pointless fakeout and bad writing.

Wouldn't it be funny if Jon got resurrected only to die for good in the battle against the Boltons?

Nope, it is the same old song and dance.

DISCUSS MY POST

>hey Dabid riverrun would be good with mid season baddle :DDD
>okae Dan right that one down we come back do it later
>............
>hey dabid you ready to film riverrun baddle now?
>sorry senpai spent the endire budget on drogon CGI :DDD

BRAVO D & D

What did you rate it?

How would you compare it to the rest of this season?

>caring about gets
go back to Sup Forums

this Even if the writers might've wanted that, they would not do it because showfags are too fucking retarded.

see : "Who is sansa writing to?"

But yes, all your previous points are right.
But it'S just shitty writing, as is usually the case.

don't forget the chain, friend