User get off your computer and come out and run with me!

>user get off your computer and come out and run with me!

>tfw too intelligent for sports (and having a gf)

>tfw i'm so dumb i have both gf and sports to watch
life is suffering

>tfw this is basically the reason why I haven't done anything in life
>spend whole life finding a friend of at least a person who's willing to do something together
>still no friend, never had

sorry, m'lady, but cardio kills gains

No tits, no thanks

>tfw became fat in college
>tfw got more pussy after I became fat

are indian men the ugliest people on earth?

>unironically caring about tit size

What are you a baby? You need your milk jugs? Face, legs, ass and stomach are all more important than tits.

I wish I could hire a qt fit personal trainer to bully the shit out of me until I was fit.

1. Hips
2. Face
3. Ass
4. Legs
5. Tits
6. Hair
POWER GAP
9001. Feet

>stomach

1. Neck
2. Clavicle
3. Teeth
4. Feet
5. Pits
6. Gold medal count
7. Purity level
8. Amount of world records held
9. all that pleb shit you mentioned

>not wanting to spray loads on a toned tanned tummy

Spotted the titbabby

>Tfw no fit qt to get fit with

it's okay to have a specific fetish user, but don't pretend that everyone has the exact same preferences that you do, that's just silly

>anything above face

Haha wow

>tanned

It isnt a fetish to be averse to a girl with a gut. It's called not having shit taste

>oh youre europeon? sorry nancy boy, you cant play real football :)

>he doesn't want a woman with the hips to bear his future warrior-sons

Absolutely cucked

>9001 feet

Faggot detected. Feet and pits are even more important than face, hips and tits. And you can't go by looks only, smell and taste even much more important. But of course it's weird to ask a girl on a first date to lick her feet, thus dating business remains a lottery.

>being this pleb

>6. Gold medal count
>7. Purity level
>8. Amount of world records held

I like where this meme is going.

Body fat percentage is above face for me. Id date an ugly girl with a nice body before a fat girl with a pretty face.

I am sorry anime has ruined you this much

That's actually a fair statement

Sorry, famalam, don't watch anime or play video games. Your diagnosis can't be correct. But atleast you tried.

>don't watch anime
>Sup Forums
Pick one

That actually happened to me. In college I was like 6'0-150 and girls completely ignored me. In my 20s at 6'0-200 (from sitting at a desk snacking, neetdom and no more exercise) I actually get laid occasionally by some 6/10. It's weird.

>did you say girls can't throw user?

2spooky4me

>she will never pick you up by the dick and throw you 67.11 meters
what's even the point of living?

>being into older women

To r8 cute girls:
1. Face
2. Hips
3. Tits
4. Ass
5. Hair

To r8 hot bimbos
1. Ass
2. Hips
3. Tits
4. Face
5. Hair

wait why does she have polska on her shirt isn't that a polandball thing it should say poland

is she secretly a memelord Sup Forums?

>To r8 cute girls:
1. Face
2. Voice
3. Tits
4. Ass
5. Hair

fixed that for you

>low test

>35 minutes in traffic to get a Slushie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BENNYS GO HOME LOCALS ONLY

And if you think I'm trolling by saying feet and pits, let me tell you something. Man has 5 different senses of which all 5 are important during dexual intercourse. Further on vision is by far the least important. That's why there is blindfolded sex to boost the other senses. Did you ever hear something about a sexual practice which involves hearing protectors or nose clips? I don't think so.

For me the noises, the scents, the feeling of a woman's body or the sweet salty taste are much more of a turn on than the looks. I mostly get excited about the feeling of raising heartbeat, the giggles, the soft moans, the rubbing of sweaty bodies on each other. Much more than about the sole process of penetration. I don't fucking care if this sounds beta to you virgin faggots. If you didn't experience what I'm talking about then I feel really sorry for you.

If you are really compatible with a girl, her whole body is an extension of your own. Ther is no part you wouldn't touch, no part you wouldn'd lick. There is no smell that seems repulsive to you. Even if she hasn't showered for 2 days. Yes, the smell gets more intense, but if you're not more disgusted than of your own smell.

Feet and pits are the parts where you experience nearly every pleasure. Smell and taste are the obvious ones. But also the feeling of soft soles or silky pits is what you should go for. Through proper treatment of the parts mentioned above it's also easy to provoke an accustic stimuation. And of course they are nice to look at.

It's really tragic that dating is almost entirely based on vision because I believe we woud have much better matches if we all would undress to sniff and lick each other.

>tfw you are so dumb that you're still living that 80's cliche
>tfw sport ≠ intelligence
>tfw you can have both

>no feet

Niggers still exist, unfortunately.

>Memoirs from the Cuckshed

>he actually wrote this out
>he actually spent the time to write this post

>tfw I was good at sports but I quit in high school to play video games

I could've at least stayed in shape, now I'd probably collapse after jogging a lap

>short women

'no'

Fuck you I'm shitposting

I can't, I have a bad knee

get fucked

>being this new

back to mining claudio

1. face
2. BMI
3. tits
4. ass
5. legs