So how would a WWIII realistically look?

So how would a WWIII realistically look?

I already coloured the main participants, but what about Middle East? What about Balkans? What about Southeast Asia? What about South America?

You're an absolute fucking moron if you think China and Russia would be on the same side. Or that Mexico would get involved at all. Or that Turkey would be on Russia's side.

You clearly know nothing about global politics. So why even make this thread? Why not just go do what all good Czech people do, and drink until you pass out?

USA + UK + Russia vs the rest of the world

Did you get bullied in school by Tyrone again?

I am Tyrone, you fetal alcohol syndrome worthless central european faggot whose country has historically only existed for the sole purpose of being invaded.

Make Scandinavia US states, and it's all good. Not willing to side with greater Cuckistan.

>main participants
>butthurt belt

if the UK is in, then NZ is probably in

US + support from NATO/Russia vs. China. Middle East cunts form the MEC (Middle East Coalition) and POSSIBLY aide China while simultaneously causing a ruckus in Europe, Eastern Europe forms their own coalition and defends in reponse. Everyone else sits back and watches the fireworks.

wouldnt look anything like your bullshit map.

Realistically China would stay out of it unless the war directly affected its own interests in a significant manner.

Additionally, if China were involved it would probably not side with Russia as the two countries are not close at all, Mongolia exists as a buffer state for a reason.

nah uh

we are giving russia away to China for free

Why woudl we get involved. As of now russia knows itself that a fullblown nivasion against us is a economical and political suicide. Stop fantasizing. And even if russia would attack some country we wouldn't take sides since why the fuck would we?

>MEC

Are they going to invade the Eastern United States just like in Battlefield 2?

>a butthurt burger speaks about history

Well yeah, of course. No one is gonna defend us while we're busy fighting China!

>a Belgian attacks the Dutch King
>the Netherlands declares war on Belgium
>France supports the Belgians
>Germany and the UK support the Netherlands
>Russia sees this as an opportunity to take Poland
>USA, the UK and Germany try to defend Poland
>China decides to push to resolve all their border disputes now the USA is busy and gets into conflict with India and Japan

sry we're not poland
we're not some sort of a package you can just take or give to anybody

sure russia becoming another useless poland-like country but to china except for US is a possibility. but it's not likely it'll be that bad

>Chile bombs Helsinki
>WWIII turns into a northern vs southern hemisphere conflict
>tropics are nuked into oblivion
Rate my scenario

It's more likely Russia would take the Baltics to connect to the sea.
Poland is too deep into Europe.

Makes sense, I like it.

philippines would be red (ish?) as they recently changed sides, ukraine and the baltics would be annexed on day 1 so you can tally those for red as well. Mexico is unlikely to actually be on red's side but if they are it's a 100% redish win.

>Russia and China are not close at all
They share a 4,200km border

no actually if the US is in, then you're definitely in.

>he hasn't heard of ANZUS

I thought China was that country we invaded in the 60s and dropped napalm all over?

Wouldn't the war be US vs China? Don't think Canada and a lot of European states would be so quick to join a war over the South China Sea especially not with the current president.

They're some of the largest countries and they don't share that border at their main population areas. It's like saying Britain and Malaysia are close.

Europeans generally don't care about the sea conflicts of China at all.
America borders it, but for Europeans it's the far side of the world.

Are you actually confusing Vietnam with China? This is some kind of sarcasm, right?

Realistically the United States and China would be extremely hesitant to go to war with each other due to economic reasons.

If we were to have a real discussion on a hypothetical World War III we'd first need to look at motivations. There would be very little reason for China to get involved on the side of Russia in most situations for example, except if it were NATO invading Russia for opposing them or something.

Not even stereotypical Americans get China and Vietnam mixed up, certainly not Americans who go to Sup Forums.

>I was only trolling

>sri lanka
>blue

???

He's right about Turkey since it's been in NATO since the middle of last century

>So how would a WWIII realistically look?
It wouldn't even happen, to begin with. In case it did, it wouldn't involve that many countries either. And in case it did, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Chile would join the allied forces much like we did in WW2. Also:

>Mexico, Turkey, Russia and China

That makes no sense at all. Why would Mexico not join the allies? Because muh Drumpf? [...]
Why would Turkey side with Russia?
Why would China side with Russia and Turkey?

All Jewish slaves serving Jews.

Yeah you're right in that regard. Either way they seem super butthurt recently

op clearly fuck know all about global politics other than what anime told him so he opened up a global map tamplale ans srated filling in random countries with red a blue.

just goes to show you what kind of retards hang around 4shit

>turkey, russia and china working together
unlikely

They're always super butthurt, it's their default stance.

Afghanistan should be blue.

I think Iraq and Pakistan might also be blue.

Iran and Russia are natural enemies, I doubt they would want to fight on either side.

Americans on Sup Forums have admitted they microwave water before so I wouldn't hold it past someone to mix up China at 'Nam

And they are fully excused as well, americans have earned themselves a reputation of war mongers no better than mongols.

And chinese are starting to treat them as such

>That makes no sense at all. Why would Mexico not join the allies? Because muh Drumpf? [...]
Quite simply, yes. But they'd probably be neutral more than anything, at least I certainly hope so.

Mexico is a neutral nation

Straight from the crystal ball

>Switzerland is also blue

nope, we don't participate in wars

Of course they'd be neutral, Mexico stands to gain nothing in a war with the United States, it doesn't matter if our President has been a prick to them.

pls stob dis :DDDD

we are in white

I think your crystal ball is malfunctioning, might need to get it checked out.

next time dont purchase your crystal balls from /x/

u got duped

Sorry to inform you but ANZUS is literally a useless defence treaty

Constitutions and treaties are just god damned pieces of paper.

right on.

its a swine eat swine world out there.

Right now we still would join the US war effort but you're right international support for the US is fading

If we're going to do pointless maps, here's one that's probably a little more realistic.

This is under the assumption that somehow a NATO country and Russia ended up going to war. Striped countries may join in the war depending on the circumstances ie who attacked and for what reason as well as pressure to join either by allies or for its own interests.

lol ur missing a lot more blue and some of the reds should be blue like Mexico and Turkey for example
also china and russia would likely not form an alliance and realistically Russia and the USA are the only two countries that matter due to nukes

>Filipinas
>allying with anyone

if war breaks out in the baltic finland will not be kept out of the war. you're a retarded russian cuck if you think otherwise.

China and Russia alphabet a defensive pact you dumbass. They're part of the SCO their alliance is deep

Rofl Iran basically controls Iraq. And Iran and Russia aren't natural enemies. Holy fuck Americans are stupid

Right now, it 100% would not happen, due to China. Their economy is fully dependent on exports to a lot of places in the world, so they would do everything in their power to stop a war from happening. If it did happen, they would stay neutral.

Also, Turkey is in NATO. This could've been a kinda interesting alternate reality thread if you had put more thought and effort into thinking about the participants.

Test

Abolishing TPP enables china to convert their economic power to an actual influence sphere

We did join the allies in WWII though, but it was as far as i remember because of a mexican ship getting attacked by the krauts.

ww3 would mostly involve civil wars

>central european
nice meme

czech republic is as center as it can get

except its in eastern europe and a russian country

At least we can all agree that the USA would be one of the two aggressors

I'd almost say Russia could be the other one, but with Trump in the office now, I think Putin is kinda glad about that, as he's one of the most sympathic figures towards him.

China wouldn't dare to ruin their boom with a war against half the globe.

Everything else wouldn't even last a day in a full-fledged war. So basically we're in a state of strained relationships, but nothing to boil it over

+15 Putintokens for this post

France is already western europe

We are neutral unless we are attacked

and czech republic is already eastern europe

OP is retard. I'm going to say...this.

if I were Russia/China I'd give Mexico the best deal they could dream of. If you can get one of its 2 neighbours on your side its immense geopolitical advantage is nullified and the US becomes vulnerable

youtube.com/watch?v=YJfFtGPoACI

Both of those cunts are Third World shithole with nothing to offer anyone. China's per capita GDP actually lower than Mexico's.

>china and russia joining together
>turkey joining against NATO
shit map

read the newspapers.

its funny because ameriniggers have had every chance of having mexico as a close ally, but since theyre backstabbing cunts, are often caught selling cartel weapons and buying their drugs, they will have what is comings for them

>burger really believing in a third world war

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>they will have what is comings for them
Lots of dead Mexicans along the border wall?

>Going to war with Brazil
DUDE

World Wars are things that only happen to other people. Spain knows what I'm talking about.

>Filipinas
>not neutral

Former Trump supporter here, it's hilarious seeing him crash and burn but seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

like nazi and CCCP

The only war that could be real - nuclear one.
This may take 3-4 hrs but maybe it's up to 1 day.
For good we need to split the fucking world between 2-3 countries, I'm fucking tired of this idiocy.

This map is so fucking wrong if you look at the current administration.

>Why would US will fight against Russia?

>Why would India ever be anti-Russia?

>Why would Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will ever participate?

>Why would Bangladesh will be Pro-China and Sri Lanka will be Pro-India ever?

>Mexico doesn't even have a fucking Army.

>Why would Turkey will choose the loosing side again?

>How can Afghanistan be Anti-USA and Anti-India, when both of the countries runs Afghanistan.

>India has military bases in Tajikistan, Madagascar, Maldives, Bhutan, Seychelles and Mauritius, why aren't they Pro-India and Blue.

>Why Isn't Iran Pro-India?

>Indian Armed Forces have access to the military bases of Qatar, Oman, Mozambique, Vietnam, Nepal,

This is really how most countries are aligned.

The Blue is NATO, the Rio Pact, and the Major Non-NATO US allies (other than Pakistan)

The Red is The CSTO, as well as Iran, Syria, India, and Iraq which maintain strong relations with Russia.

The Green is China, as well as it's ally Pakistan. North Korea maintains good relations with China, but it's likely that China will drop them as an ally if needed.

Most likely Red and Blue would be on opposite sides. Green would most likely remain neutral, join whichever side seems beneficial at the time, or get roped into the war by bullshit in South Asia.

Afghanistan and Iran Anti-India - Wrong
India Anti-Russia - Wrong
Ignoring US and Indian foreign bases - Wrong
Mexico doesn't even have an army.
Bangladesh relevant enough to even participate - Wrong.

India not participating - Wrong

India, Pookistan and China on Same team - WRONG!

This map has the least number of flaws. Good job user.

It would be NATO vs CSTO/SCO

Toss ups:

Turkey
Brazil
India

>Good job user.
Thanks India, I appreciate it.

It should be noted that this is pre-Trump, and with a pro-Russia president we might see a shift in alignment, with anti-Russia US allies seeking Chinese help.

Regardless, nobody really wants world war, so the general status quo of proxy wars and tensions will probably remain.

That's very correct.

USA will experience an internal civil war and the world will jump at the opportunity to dissect her

Romania not a main participant.

Lithuania, Estonia are.

Are you fucking stupid OP