How exactly could Saito possibly have the power to lift murder charges off a person with one phone call?

How exactly could Saito possibly have the power to lift murder charges off a person with one phone call?

he has friends in jewish places

have you ever heard of money can solve legal problems oj cough cough

in a world where people have gone to surreal lengths for corporate espionage you don't think corruption is a thing?

Inception takes place in a cyberpunk-lite world where megacartels control the world. It's a lightly fleshed out detail.

He controlled a large utilities conglomerate from what I remember. He could easily afford it or knew the right people

it's a dream you moran

doesn't have to be realistic

He never says that, he means he can clear up the problems at the airport/customs

>It's a lightly fleshed out detail.
a feather-light touch on world-building seems to be a common vein in nolan's film's

He put his name on a flight plan

He bought the police station

he good at carcurations

It did seem neater.

How to you guys think the dream-sharing technology theoretically works? It seemed like they all connected to the machine via some sort of IV type deal, does that mean the machine acts as a 'room' in which the architect constructs the dreamscape in?

He had big connections.

Wasnt his company second to a soon-to-be super power company?
That would imply he had some serious power of his own

Could he buy CIA's airline?

Yeah he seemed to be powerful, but I guess I don't understand the logistics of erasing criminal charges off so.eone that easily, unless it's just meant to be pure corruption.

The Freemason tiles in Saito's apartment means that all he has to do is give the handshake to anyone and anything can happen.

He crashed the business with no survivors.
For the tax benefits

HE BOUGHTUH ZHAA WHOLE AIRLINEU

>How exactly could Saito possibly have the power to lift murder charges off a person with one phone call?
He gets a patsy to confess.
He gets evidence planted to implicate one of his enemies.
The possibilities are endless, user.

OJ literally did nothing wrong.
He was proven innocent by a jury of his peers.

That's hilarious.

The .gif, I mean.

And innocent men have been put to death by a jury of their peers