Arsenal have spent 100 million this transfer window

> Arsenal have spent 100 million this transfer window
> /Arse/ say Wenger doesn't spend anything

Arsecucks explain yourselves

What did he even buy

PL teams have spent 1.1 billion in this transfer window so far. arse have spent only 50 mil of that officially. its not that much.

Arsenal fans will make any excuse as to why they aren't top of the league.
If it wasn't Wenger it would be the players.
If it wasn't the players it would be the fans.
If it wasn't the fans it would be man utd, man city, or Chelsea.
If it wasn't those three, it would be the premier league.
If it wasn't the premier league it would be the stadium.
Arsenal fans bitch about everything and act like they could fix the teams themselves but everyone knows they couldn't.
Wenger is a less successful Fergie.

Perez and Mustafi are on their way. Another 50 million dropped my nig nog

>spend 100 million on literally whos

WENGER OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because Arse have needed a legit world class striker for like 5 seasons now but Wenger refuses to buy a Griezmann or a Lacazette and that makes them noncompetitive compared to other top clubs in the world.

inb4 Perez, he's Everton/Southampton tier, not good enough for what they needed.

Spending 100 million spread out on redundant shit isn't helpful when a team like Arsenal is one dominant striker away from being a Champions League threat.

they've had the same gaping holes in the team for years (no good DM, shit-tier striker) and yet Wenger has time and time again failed to address those issues despite there being blatantly obvious targets that even you or I could have picked (like Higuain a few years ago) and yet he has done nothing

last year he didnt sign a single outfield player and lost the title to Leicester fucking City. Yeah he has made some good transfers this window, but its too late because Shitty/Manure/Chelshit are going to stop being retarded now and Arsenal will be lucky to scrape 4th

if arsenal had salvaged a 4-4 draw against liverpool and scraped 1-0 with sanchez goal playing as striker against leicester then he wouldn't have spent anything.

he is spending a fortune on unconfirmed players.
Mustafi is fourth choice in his national team. Xhaka is basically a young Arteta (40 fucking £). And Perez is a guy who did his first good season at 27 y/o.
Meanwhile ManU took Ibra, Pogba and Mkhitaryan.

So... Why didbt he buy Lacazette again?

People would squint theor eyes and get Henry feels. And hes better than Giroud by a mile

>better than Giroud by a mile

O look an American 'football fan' being wrong about football again. How much FIFA do you play my friend, it seems your knowledge is taken solely from that game.

Giroud plays a pivotal role in Arsenal's system a role that Lacazette or Griezeman couldn't play. I assume Wenger doesn't spend huge on a little quick striker because he feels they would change the way he has to play (plus he believes Sanchez and Walcott can play that quick striker role when he wants it).

>4th choice
In a country blessed with good center backs

Also forgot to point out that many people remember Henry as our striker option and think we didn't have anyone playing Giroud's role, in reality Bergkamp played that role, although usually slightly deeper than Oli does. Henry did play up front but very very often dropped a lot deeper and ended up almost at left wing with Bergkamp holding the front line and distributing the ball to runners like Henry and Ljungberg. Sanchez is essentially Arsenals Henry at the moment with pretty much free role to roam around the front 3 positions. I guess the problem lies in Bergkamps role being shared between Ozil and Giroud. As good as Ozil is and as much as I love that hes an Arsenal player, I think we'd actually be a lot better going forward with Ramsey in the spot Mesut is in, making those dynamic runs he used to for us and still does for Wales.

why do you always feel that the players he buys are barely an improvement and/or he should have signed more?

Özil and Sanchez are the only ones where you felt like "oh yeah, they actually improved"

It's like he always does EXACTLY what he always tries to prevent: overspending on average players

if I was an arsefag I still would feel underwhelmed despite the big amount of money spent

I mean, he bought Xhaka in like early June and then didnt do ANYTHING for 2 1/2 months.

Can you really fault >us being salty when every other club top club is spending 80+ and Wenger is sitting there doing shit all?

Annnnnd I think if you asked /arse/ now they would say Wenger spent...because he did. But a week ago it looked like he was being his usual Arsene jew self.

Plus, last season wenger bought Cech and literally NO outfield players, the only club in fucking Europe to do so. I feel >we're allowed to be a bit salty...

>Giroud plays a pivotal role
He does. He just does it badly. He's a striker for a top 4 club that isn't named Chelsea. His responsibility is to bang in 30 goals a season.

Dubs of truth. Also OP has a short memory. Wenger brought in only Cech last season. The league was completely up for grabs and they finished 2nd to the meme magic.

What kind of meme analysis of football is that, Giroud's role in Arsenal's system isn't to score 30 a season its to facilitate, occupy the bigger defenders and create spaces for our wingers and midfield players to run into. He is consistently a great goal scorer considering he doesn't take penalties or free kicks.

>last season
Nope he bought El Neny as well who was an outfield player, it was in the xmas window. Real fans would know like..

You couldn't get fucking Greizmann have a word with yourself mate

>Real fans would know like

Yeah but they cling on that and Welbeck's injury for (you)'s

>Giroud's role in Arsenal's system isn't to score 30 a season its to facilitate, occupy the bigger defenders and create spaces for our wingers and midfield players to run into

Problem for Arsenal is that none of their wingers/midfield players are any good at complementing Giroud's game, apart from maybe Sanchez (without backup) and Ramsey (who's lost his form). Arsenal's lynchpins in midfield are Ozil and Cazorla and both fit better with a striker that runs the channel, feeding off through balls.

So either Wenger buy 2-3 new wingers/attacking midfielders and reconfigurate the midfield to fit Giroud, or buy one new striker that fits Ozil and Cazorla's mould to get the best out of them and the current team in general.

The problem with Arsenal is that they always try to walk it in.

>100 million
Xhaka and Holding costs him 100 million?

Asano met Wenger

they really should be blaming the immigrants.

Mustafi and Perez will be confirmed by Monday. £35m and £20m respectively. Xhaka cost £35m (not £40m), Holding was like £2m and Asano wasn't mentioned.

People come up with this meme about signing strikers, people then ask 'who then?' and you get the same answers based on that persons knowledge of FM and FIFA.

Forgetting that it's not as simple as paying money. There isn't a code in FIFA or FM to take into account personal shit. Reyes, for example, left Arsenal because he didn't like the country. FIFA doesn't include that shit.

Furthermore, every striker has to start somewhere.

>OH THEY SHOULD BUY SUAREZ LOL

Yeah? And who was Suarez before he became world known? Did anybody think Michu would score 20+ goals in his debut season? No.

You don't know how good a player is until he plays. Chelsea spent £50m on Torres and he was shite for them. They spent like £30m on Shevchenko, who was shit for them. Costa was shit for them last season.

Etc. Etc. Arsenal needed a striker, so they bought one. It just so happens the striker can also play on the wind and midfield. They also bought a very good quality CB. Germany has, in my opinion, challenges Belgium for the best defence (inc. GK) in the world.

Arsenal have spent 44m, you idiots.

It's disgusting how much Wenger has spent. Meanwhile Manchester United rely on free transfers (Zlatan) and academy graduates (Pogba).

Over 100 million? Disgusting. Well I hope Arsenal win the CL and the PL because if they don't they are an embarrassment.

And the fact they are manlets.
see

Nope. Subject to medical, Mastudi is £35m and Perez is £20m. So, no.

Plus £5m agent fees for Perez and £9m agent fee for Mastudi.

And each player is on £200k+ a week so over 5 years that's £48 million

So basically they are costing the club £55m + £15m + £48m

Grand total = £118 million

Let's get this shit started
>Wenger

Wait, only added one of their wages, scrap that.

Grand Total = £166 million

Even worse.

You lot are acting as if they already signed Mustafi and Perez.

Saurez had notched 40 in a league season and was being looked at by many big clubs before coming England. As for the rest you should stop being a pretentious cunt thinks they're the paragon of footballing knowledge. Oh just like the typical arse fan that think they're a patrician for choosing their shite team

why do you always feel that the players he buys are barely an improvement and/or he should have signed more?

Özil and Sanchez are the only ones where you felt like "oh yeah, they actually improved"

It's like he always does EXACTLY what he always tries to prevent: overspending on average players

if I was an arsefag I still would feel underwhelmed despite the big amount of money spent

>if I was an arsefag I still would feel underwhelmed despite the big amount of money spent
That's the general consensus.

And the medal for the most retarded post of 2016 goes to you! Congratulations, a winner is you

Plagiarism on my Sup Forums?

What was Wenger thinking?

Honestly Perez has the potential to be a world class goalscorer being fed by Ozil and Xhaka. He's got the pace, physicality, and technicality to be successful in the pl

Mixed donor on naan with garlic mayonnaise, no cabbage.

>Make that post stand out Slav boy