Beric with give his life and Lady Stoneheart will come back in front of The Hound

Beric with give his life and Lady Stoneheart will come back in front of The Hound.

She will rally and head to King's Landing to could fuck up Cersi & the bowl will be filled

You have got to be some kind of special retarded to believe Catelyn's body is anything but dust and ash now. She's been gone too long, there is no Lady Stoneheart for the show. Beric lives. It's over.

house stark is doodoo

let them go extinct

2 Stark zombies in 1 season is enough.

>Catelyn's body is anything but dust and ash now
You know shite about decomposition

Everyone thought Arya would die from 20 stabs wounds, but D&D proved them wrong.

Dust to dust is a poetic turn of phrase, you absolute fucking nonce.

Who the fuck is Lady Stoneheart and why does no one give a shit?

She's been dead for two years in a fucking river. How is she not a pile of sludge and bones by now?

Bran went back in time using time travel to put her body on cryo-ice tank until Beric got there

You mean she'll immediately hang the King Joff's dog on sight, killing off Cleganbowl.

not if he says he protected Arya & Sansa which he did

They were the only thing similar to relateable protagonists this shitpile of a series had. That's why it has been meandering aimlessly since book fucking 3.

Also Brianne is in the Riverlands with Jamie's sword, so if she runs into Lady Stoneheart it'll be just like the books.

queen of the stonemen, jorah the cucks ex wife

I miss the days of cute Cat

no

How were we to know heroin cures blood loss?

if the writers wans it to happen it can be done. Just switch the fact that she was thrown into a river to thrown into a swamp. In a swamp she would not have decomposed at all, and Frey country seems like it could have swamps.

I'd actually find it strange if they didn't capitalize on Stoneheart in this season, having re-introduced the Freys and the brotherhood without banners.

yeah Beric showing up in this last episode lays to rest any chances of Lady Stoneheart being in the show.

Something going to happen I can tell you that, you just cant ignore the fact of her coming back to life in the books thats a key fact.