o
w

i
s

s
h
i
t

>tfw this piece of shit TV series will continue having fans while Warcraft won't get a 2nd movie

who will be the next major character to die off screen?

is he actually dead

what a shitty death, then

Who /Based Beric/ here?

PURE
K I N O
I
N
O

Reminder that this asshole let a little girl cuck his entire ancient assassin's guild.

Reminder that Jaqen is a retard.

kek so many drama queens sperging like cucks on here

>Give stannis off screen death
>Give Blackfish off screen death

does D&D hate men that are masculine and likeable? they only like midgets with alcoholism and sister fuckers?

Every since the death of oberyn the violence has been toned down.

Episode 1 was still worse than this one

To what extent is the High Sparrow playing King Tommen?

Is he still alright in the books at least?

WAIT WHERES THE PASTA
YOU IDIOT

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes

>Stannis
>Blackfish
>likeable

Does anyone have the "Very fast Waif running at incredible hihg speed" maymay?

I actually still like WATCHING the show, it's just that when it's over I start thinking about it and thinking about it makes me mad so I come here.

Holy shit, I thought she hit the wick of the candle and put it out.

But she just cut the actual candle in half? What the fuck?

Off page death....Kek

spergs giving a fuck about the off-screen deaths of two background characters. It's comedy gold.

Best scene in the episode, by far.

strawpoll.me/10471968/
strawpoll.me/10471968/
strawpoll.me/10471968/

How was the episode, lads?

What did you think about the Arya scenes?

I still think this season has been decent aside from the last 2 episodes

>cuck his entire ancient assassin's guild.
What did he mean by that

this has to have some deeper meaning RIGHT, RIGHT?!?!

i dont think we took jaqen for a fool

You are right.

Blackfish is a fucking asshole that basically killed himself.

episode 1 & 2 and the last two episodes of the previous season were all worse. we're still feeling the effects of that shitfest now.

What was the little rumour? Ive forgotten.

Has there ever been a television show that dropped in quality this much? Lost season 6 and Prison Break season 4 don't even compare.

Anyone else find Edmure's acting in his and Jaime's scene to be laughable? It sounded like he was doing another accent. He was really laying the raspy voice on thick.

Probably all the wildfire caches under the city

Tyrion scenes are going from boring to insufferable

Maybe jaqen realised she would never be a faceless assassin, that was never the point, and was giving her the confidence to do what she needed to do? Ergo the smirk at the end?

SKY IS BLUE

GRASS IS GREEN

I'M A VIRGIN

AHAHAHAHA

THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO MAKE ARYA GETTING STABBED INTO A TWIST

YEAH GUYS, SHE TOOK SEVERAL STABS TO THE STOMACH AND SHE'S FINE, NO BIG DEAL, SHE'S FINE

FUCKING D&D ARE COMPLETE HACKS

SANSA THE WHORE

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

I'M DRUNK AND I'M PISSED ABOUT THE SHOW AND I WANT TO WRITE THE WAIF SOMETHING ON HER TWITTER OR WTFV.

what should I tell her asif from I love her and ask her to be my waif?

>What did you think about the Arya scenes?
I thought they were well done but so fucking predictable, people have been talking about them fighting in the dark since the trailers came out

Nothing in this show surprises any more

>Tyrion: You've never had to shave
Vary's confirmed secret Targ who shaves his head.

The Hound is the only good thing about this season and that's because he's the only fucking character in this show that had a character arc with development jesus christ kill yourself D&D

Did D&D decide the whole "BWB sell off Gendry" to be a horrible mistake? Hence Arya dropping all their members from her list, and the scene this episode to establish them as good guys?

So why did brienne even get sent to riverrun? Just to have a dumb conversation with Jaime? What a stupid plot. She should have stayed with Sansa, the onion niggit and Jon

Pod's 10 seconds of Bronn dirty fight training will come in handy later this season, BE WARNED

Back in the Mad King's days he supposedly stashed caches of wildfire everywhere underneath the city and the sept in particular.

Cersei gonna burn that mother down

>this has to have some deeper meaning RIGHT, RIGHT?!?!

The deeper meaning here is that the Faceless Men are a bunch of idiots.

Maybe that was the point all along.

Dexter is still pretty hard to beat

post waifu rapeface

Brienne's missions

-Protect Catelyn=Fail
-Protect Renly=fail
-Protect Arya=Fail
-Protect Sansa=Fail
-Rescue Sansa =Pass
-Bring in Blackfish=Fail

Success Rate=16.66%

She Seems like a bad omen.......

With Renly, Renly died

Met Sansa, Sansa got raped

Met Blackfish, Blackfish got killed

Attended Joffreys wedding, Joffrey died

Met the Hound, He went offscreen for 16 episodes.

The wildfire hidden everywhere under the city. I don't know if they actually said it though, so it might just be that I am being presumptuous.

he is alive in a chapter in TWOW but Jon's last chapter in ADWD has him get a letter claiming he is dead. it's intentionally unclear.

To shave her mustache

Summary for someone camping without a WiFi please?

>thanks, you failed 3 missions so 3 of my MASTER ASSASSINS had to die to pay for your fuck ups
>oh, and we just spent years fucking training and feeding you even though you still suck mega shit
>you want to leave now? okay, m'lady *tips fedora*

All those iceberg pics are comical now. The story is just straight forward poorly conceived trash.

i can fix that

Nice mustache :^)

He is still alive and set to fuck up the Frey/Bolton alliance in the books, but his situation is still very desperate

also he doesn't burn his daughter alive, though his wife might without him knowing

This nigga was so happy he still had a gig, probably the biggest fuck LSH guy in the world.

CLEGANE BROTHER ON A CONFIRMING SPREE THIS EPISODE

H Y P E
Y
P
E

IT WAS SHIT

What I've taken away from most of this is that as a collective, the fans can write better stories than GURM or D&D. Which makes sense. More minds on target. But yeah, Arya killed the FM guild.

She literally felt like the terminator, it was so cheesy

Not sure if bad acting, directing or both

this show keeps getting new fans every season while Warcraft is a CGI-driven act of IP seppuku. get used to it.

Is Brienne a complete moron? Why did she threaten to Jaime that she'd stay and fight in Riverrun if he attacked?

She's not sworn to save the Blackfish. She's sworn to save Sansa, which she can't do if she gets herself pointlessly killed 2000 miles from her.

dexter was also never very good though

>well done

like surviving 1000+ stabs and rolling down 1000+ flights of stairs and then beating a trained assassin and then healed suddenly?

all while running all over the fucking place?

> 3 of my MASTER ASSASSINS had to die to pay for your fuck ups

Literally What.

GUYS VARYS NEVER HAS HAD TO SHAVE XD NO COCK REMEMBER

Im sick of this sudden "Joffrey was a good king" and "Cersei dindu nuffin" circlejerk. King Tommen is bringing justice and peace to his kingdom. You sheeple are butthurt that the commonfolk are finally punishing the nobility for their transgressions. All of a sudden, The Mountain is a good guy (forget all his raping and pillaging in KL and Riverlands) and everyone is rooting for him against the faith, simply because Whore Cersei, the most repulsive "human being" in the saga was forced to do a walk of atonement. We are supposed to conveniently ignore what an evil whore she has been her whole life because of the retarded "hurr durr a womans body was violated" and "muh loves her children" meme. Cersei and House Lannister are finally getting their commeupance, and you faggots arent satisfied. No wonder the 99% have their feet on your necks IRL, you are LITERALLY ALL brainwashed sheeple. Let me spell it out for you

>Cersei is a cunt
>Lannisters and Tyrells are all cunts, the Tyrells starved KL inder Renly's command and the Lannisters sacked it during the rebellion, raping and burning the city. Literally nothing the people of Kings Landing could to them would be enough punishment
>King Tommen is finally establishing justice
>High Sparrow is a hero for overthrowing the tyrant, corrupt, fat Great Houses out of power
>And yes, Joffrey would have cowered before the High Sparrow. People forget how easily scared Joffrey is. He was scared of Arya,Tywin, Tyrion. Stannis and was literally a Tyrell puppet. He is not the brave king people are suddenly making him out to be

i was relieved when i found out he wasn't a bad guy.

You better use an interval scale rather than ordinal scale for this.

season 1 was

>implying that's the Jaqen from season 2

Cleganebowl and Stoneheart retards are getting cucked and it's like the sweetest thing.

>notto disu shitto agen

tell her that seeing her with facial hair and men's clothing only further inflamed your raging loins

Dennis Pennis and this guy better get a bunch more scenes.

Episode 7 is the highest rated episode this season by /got/

That Tommen has a large vagina

2 stabs, 1 shallow slash. Shes not healed instantly

for rh'llor sake. I hate you.

Ask her for cummies

Now THAT would be a good finale

is Warcraft free?

Cock Jokes: 2 this episode. Varys and Pod, the two ends of the spectrum.

That thankfully makes up for the lack of a cock joke in episode 6 to keep the rate of 1 per episode alive. Unfortunately the rate of fart jokes is slipping fast.

She was caught inside the castle, maybe her and pod were afraid of the Frey/Lannister men killing them any way?

The way the whole "a life is promised" thing works is really strange to begin with. I think he cared for her. In the books when they separate for the first time it's really hard on Arya