>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

Previous
>implying its worth reading

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/zhlyyyh1
a.clyp.it/knrywq2p.mp3
chicagomusicexchange.com/products/fender-custom-shop-full-scale-jaguar-closet-classic-aged-lake-placid-blue-w-matching-headcap-masterbuilt-by-dennis-galuszka-serial-r87974
youtube.com/watch?v=j3Qwvd07EcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for mustangs

Second for john hates all of us

teles suck monster dong

first for fuck Eric Clapton and everything he ever does or says

Bit narrow minded

8th for
>anal cunt-your kid killed yourself cause youre gay featuring acdc kiss aerosmith.webm

fifth for id eat his tuna flavoured cock

Ive finally succeeded in killing your offtopic general by pointing out to you all what you're doing wrong.

hagstrom

not for me tho

owning an ibanez?
owning a gibson?
playing metal?
being old?
using pedals?
being poor?

clyp.it/zhlyyyh1

point out to me what im doing wrong pls

You must be dense to not see what is so obvious.
>off topic posting
>bullying
>racism
>caring more about what people have than what they actually contribute
>wasting all your time here instead of mastering your instrument like i have

It is ok, just derivative and boring.

First for
Fender American Deluxe > American Elite

>kike things he can "fix" a general
lmfao fuck off pointy nose

avatarfagging is still against the rules you kike

couple of bends not quite hitting the mark
not very imaginative rhythm playing

and it's just more pentatonic drudgery desu

I don't see why anyone needs any guitar more expensive than a US Standard

>muh features
I really like the heel of the neckjoint, the S1-switch is pretty fun on the SSS configuration atleast. I don't like the shawbucker very much.

Also noiseless pickups and supposedly better trem.

reminder not to respond to the weeaboo shitposts

What gave you the idea that i intended to fix it? I just started doing the same things everyone else was already doing.

Reaction images are not. This is my reaction to your idiotic post.

>pic related(because it seems you need things explained multiple times to comprehend them)

>it's a "I'm just reacting" episode
I'm genuinely concerned about your sanity goy.

reminder not to respond to the kike and he'll fuck off

>racism
>trump posting
Exhibit A

swedish anime is fucking gay post some fenders

>tfw based trump btfos all mexifags
how can one man be so presidential?

Oy vey, what's wrong with adapting to my friendly fellow poster's culture ?

You take pride in habing a man for president that sold seats of your govenment to the highest bidder.

>have to actually look for the previous thread cause op is a retard

neck yourself fucking fag autist

In my culture we have officials who we can trust to perform their duties.

I've got a Strat with the S1 switch, it makes the guitar sound like shit. And it looks like a piece of plastic cheap shit from a 1970s radio. And I absolutely love the Shawbucker, works really well because most of the time my amp is set up to work with my SSS Strats

>trump starts doing what he promised in his campaign
>libs freak the fuck out
absolutely LMAO

So you feel that it is okay to start moving towards a world war as long as you're told before hand what is going to happen? This is why israel will have more money than the us in 10 years.

watching a jew flounder is one of the greatest things desu

I swear crazyaga's like a vending machine of trump rants and israelian propaganda
you slip in a trump pic and bam, you're instantly entertrained

I am an atheist

it's bad that trump supports israel but it's also good because our next pres is likely to cut a ton of their funding.
fuck israel.

Tel Aviv is one of the most beautful cities on the planet
>heres your you

Oh yeah it works. No issues with the S1 though. It's just personal preference.
>for me

>not getting aggressive with Assad
>making friends with Putin
>Putting cartel scum in their place
>Investing in domestic infrastructure

How is this moving us towards World War III? How wouldn't Hillary Clinton move us towards World War III? Since you don't seem retarded, I must also ask you, what's it like being a lying slithering propagandist?

>Tel Aviv is one of the most beautful cities on the planet
sounds like someone's never been out of his country

I could ask you the same thing. You only see the us in the way the us media wants you to see it, we in the outside world see the atrocities that this man is going to commit.

Your parroting everything you see on news channels that people in your government own

In terms of fender products I agree. The pre-amps in their basses are outperformed by many other companies. The pickups aren't noticeably better than the standard series too. I'm not a fan of the modern fender neck profiles either. The money people spend on american deluxe/elite guitars could be better spent elsewhere. I kinda like some of the ESP japanese super strat models but there are so many better options out there that you are spoiled for choice at that price point.

post yer boards

>just more pentatonic drudgery desu
my musical career in a nutshell, lol

Everyone does that. It's how it works. Now talk guitar or go away

>h-he might do something bad!
LMAO

>The size of New Jersey
>With walls
>And apartheid rule

Tell me, what's it like being in the outside world?

>tfw shit

I don't know, but as you can see I have strong opinions on fender guitars and would rather discuss that.

>Want particular guitar
>Look up prices of what that type of guitar sold for on Reverb and Ebay
>Look up guitars on Reverb, every used one it listed for 50 dollars less than new or more than new when factoring in shipping
>give offer of going price on a couple
>get called an asshole

what is wrong with people

bassist with just tuner and overdrive

don't you fuck up pedal switches in dark venues? specially when adrenaline is going

practice your shit

Muscle memory

point how im doin and how can i improve pls

a.clyp.it/knrywq2p.mp3

my ernie ball is modded with a blue led inside of it where it lights up the board just enough when it is too too dark

Sounds pretty good. Watch your rhythm on the 8th note triplet kind of embellishments.

How long have you been playing?

Ever try three note per string pentatonic fingerings?

Just started practicing those and it's doing wonders for my understanding of the fretboard.

why even bother with overdrive on a bass? Nobody can hear it unless its a recording.

Looking to put together a bass pedal board. I mostly just mess around when i get bored with guitar. I already have a bass big muff and a sansamp. I already have plans(and parts) to build an envelope filter. What are some fun things i could use. Also thinking about building a compressor.

Another half-tenth Eric Clapton
Nobody cares for that type of guitar playing anymore

>half tenth
So a twentieth?

$6,568.82 for a bolt-on guitar

The fuck kind of world are we living in?

chicagomusicexchange.com/products/fender-custom-shop-full-scale-jaguar-closet-classic-aged-lake-placid-blue-w-matching-headcap-masterbuilt-by-dennis-galuszka-serial-r87974

lel

looks like Fender Custom Shop is going to try and start competing with Gibshit over insane prices

Can you imagine all the awesome gear that is going to be available in about 5-10 years for dirt cheap when the boomers start kicking the bucket?

>tele
Puke

My strings have black finger sized marks on certain notes. I wash my hands before playing, are my strings just worn out or am I dirty motherfucker?

r u a nig

is that new?
why would you want a guitar that looks like shit?

R u a mechanic?

Kek

I play really punchy high end, audible anyway. sometimes my frontman lets me and my drummer just jam it out, sounds cool

play a hanging riff, wait for drum fill and repeat. try it at your next practice

This. I dont know why anyone would want a tele.

Nope. White guy who washes his hands a lot actually. I'm guessing these strings are just low quality. They're Ernie Ball Regulars

Because some people can play guitar, as opposed to playing the amp and a few pedals

>frontman lets me
does he let you suck his cock after rehearsal as well, cuck?

what are some good albums that consist only of a man and his guitar?

>tfw unbanned
hey friendos.

Just letting you know that if trump will increase tarrifs on mexico, mexican guitars will become more expensive

he's batshit insane, drinks and takes too many drugs

however he's probably the best guitarist I've ever met bar celebrities, writes everything and has balls of steel but knows who his friends are

jealous :?

@70783168
first of all, go away
secondly I don't care because Mexico makes trash tier guitars, support your local luthier

youtube.com/watch?v=j3Qwvd07EcY

And his others, and Cash's America recordings ofc.

Welcome back bro. I got a slide recently and you were right, it's pretty fun.

>tfw new meme pedal arrives broken
reeeee

>drunk
>junky
>mental issues

No I probably wouldn't even want to be in the same room as him let alone give him the ability to control my shitty local band's agenda and set.

He's the archetype of pretty much every rock star ever and far more talented than you or I will ever be.

So be it, have fun jamming on discord with /gg/

Rubbing your skin on metal rubs off skin which dies and gets eaten by bacteria on your freb board. Its gross man clean it off.

Except he's not a rockstar. He's just a junkie still stuck in his teenage years with unrealistic goals and probably not as good as you say. In 10 years he will be one of those sad 50 year olds pretending to be 20.

>he's super good and a fucking rockstar guys i swear
>except for the famous and successful part

What embelishments? i cant figure.
Been playing for, damn 2012 is 5 years already.
Ive been slowly trying three note per string pentatonics lately.
After so many time sitting in front of the computer with the guitar in hands i have memorized the intervals and can almost play a scale through the whole fretboard

aaahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whats the problem Who cares about fame & fortume Hes still cool

>trips of truth
teles BTFO

TRIPS
TELEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

telecasters are absolutely fine because they are fender branded and therefore do not dissapoint

Ive never been disappointed by fender, i expected shit and i got shit

rekt

How do I get my Yamaha THR10C to go louder but stay clean, using headphones, can I add a different amp to it?

Hm... Have always wanted to play/learn (classical) guitar, and have been saving for a good first instrument for a good while now.

However, due to recently moving into a student dorm with fairly thin walls, with a couple housemates that work night-shifts, my options for subdued/quiet practice are limited it seems.

Are there other options aside from having to make do with an electric (for the coming 2 years at least) or a somewhat expensive guitar like the yamaha silent guitars?

lmao just play quietly
if they can complain about musical instrument noise in the daytime they are completely in the wrong.

>go to music dept
>ask for key to practice rooms
>practice
???????
profit

yo /gg/ I want to get a hardshell case for my MIM Fender P-Bass and found a guy on CL selling a musicman bass case for USD 60. Will a P-Bass fit the mold?

>Pic Related