Im sick of this sudden "Joffrey was a good king" and "Cersei dindu nuffin" circlejerk...

Im sick of this sudden "Joffrey was a good king" and "Cersei dindu nuffin" circlejerk. King Tommen is bringing justice and peace to his kingdom. You sheeple are butthurt that the commonfolk are finally punishing the nobility for their transgressions. All of a sudden, The Mountain is a good guy (forget all his raping and pillaging in KL and Riverlands) and everyone is rooting for him against the faith, simply because Whore Cersei, the most repulsive "human being" in the saga was forced to do a walk of atonement. We are supposed to conveniently ignore what an evil whore she has been her whole life because of the retarded "hurr durr a womans body was violated" and "muh loves her children" meme. Cersei and House Lannister are finally getting their commeupance, and you faggots arent satisfied. No wondr the 99% have their feet on your necks IRL, you are LITERALLY ALL brainwashed sheeple. Let me spell it out for you

>Cersei is a cunt
>Lannisters and Tyrells are all cunts, the Tyrells starved KL inder Renly's command and the Lannisters sacked it during the rebellion, raping and burning the city. Literally nothing the people of Kings Landing could to them would be enough punishment
>King Tommen is finally establishing justice
>High Sparrow is a hero for overthrowing the tyrant, corrupt, fat Great Houses out of power
>And yes, Joffrey would have cowered before the High Sparrow. People forget how easily scared Joffrey is. He was scared of Arya,Tywin, Tyrion. Stannis and was literally a Tyrell puppet. He is not the brave king people are suddenly making him out to be

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10472295
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't believe the high sparrow. He just wants to be a dictator. That said our own history of King and Pope power shows this. So maybe a dictator like religious power is necessary on the way to a democratic Republic.

Did you really need a new thread about this when there's 100 got threads out now? You already posted this exact same shit in another Joffrey post, dumbass.

I choose violence.

>I don't believe the high sparrow. He just wants to be a dictator
This

I hate Cersi, I want to see everything ripped from her. But I hate HS even more, he's up to something.

a dictatorship of the opressed against the opressor. a dictatorship of the weak against the strong.

>murderous dictators>righteous moral authority
This is what athiests actually believe.

The Faith are the second most evil faction because they hate homos for no reason other than MUH RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE.

strawpoll.me/10472295
strawpoll.me/10472295
strawpoll.me/10472295

He should have always been king.

Unquestionably.

Blackfish way:
>castle is trashed
>loads of Tully men die
>Radmure's kid dies*
>castle falls anyway

Radmure's way:
>castle falls but is intact
>nobody dies
>radmure's kid lives*

It's not even a decision, it's blatantly the only play to make.

*I realise that the kid is something of a poisoned chalice in the books, but Radmure'll be fine, lads.

Villain from Last Action Hero?
Sweet!

but muh pride

All those men are going to die.

Pride's great until it's getting your whole family raped and murdered. Then I say it can take a back seat for a generation or two while you plot your revenge, instead of just dying and getting your whole line wiped out.

Well you mean in the general sense? Or do you mean the Freys are going to kill them? Cause I don't think that's the case.

>Or do you mean the Freys are going to kill them? Cause I don't think that's the case

Yeah the Freys are well known for being honorable and holding their oaths. I'm sure they will be fine

>King Tommen is bringing justice and peace to his kingdom

He's an incest bastard abomination who has no right to the throne he's sitting on. If he wants to bring justice to his kingdom he should start by killing his mother and then himself.

They probably will be, actually. I'm mostly just going by the books here but it all seems good there.

Sounds like Islam, but #notallmuslims, right?

Does he even realize who his real dad is though? Also like the King won't have his walk of atonement eventually

This show has gotten so awful that I just wanna see The Hound and The Mountain fuck shit up.

They're Lannister prisoners, not Frey prisoners. And there are only two Tullys around there, Radmure and Cuckfis- sorry there's one Tully around there I mean. The rest are just nameless mook soldiers, half of whom were probably taken from the Lannister army during the Battle of Five Kings anyway. The Lannisters will give them the option of joining their army or going to the Wall, because that's how nameless mook soldiers work.

He will have a walk of atonement right out of a fucking window

I don't know. I can kinda relate to Cersei. She's ultimately a woman trying to survive and protect her children in a harsh world.

No better way to protect your children than to make enemies out of absolutely everyone you make eye contact with.

This is how the story was written, to make villain characters likable throughout the story
OP is a little bitch

But they dont though. Thats show-only as far as we know

No, Cersei has done LITERALLY NOTHING LIKABLE.She is still the same miserable cunt she was in S1. The show has just made it seem like she is some strong feminist hero. I can understand making villains likable, just not Cersei, cuz again, she HASNT DONE ANYTHING REDEEMING OR LIKABLE

thats pretty misogynist you silly virgin

I think you meant the 1% have feet on necks?

>i choose violence
>has zombie fight for her
I hope she watches tomen die(prophecy and all) and then get's beheaded by jonsa

OP here, also todays episode comparing Cersei to Lady Catelyn was BS.Lady Catelyn isnt a brotherfucker, and never commited a aingle crime

>(prophecy and all)
>Forgets half the prophecy

Dethroned by a prettier queen, watch her children die, choked to death by the volanqar. Volanqar means little brother. It's going to be Jaime.

>incest bastard abomination
Just like Targaryans.

You say that as if the acts of an abolished house recognised by no-one other than some Dornish whores and two exiles actually matters.

If it was ok for to do as Targaryans, why isn't it ok to do as Lannisters? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Danny herself a direct result of incest? I'm just saying if you hate Lannisters for it , then you should hate the Targaryans and precious Danny the same
and let's not pretend this isn't normalizing incest: the show.

don't you mean tyrion
jaime's a big guy

But user I do hate the Targaryens and Dany. I don't know why you assume I like Dany. She's a useless piece of shit and her house was destroyed for a reason.

And besides that even if incest bastard abominations were completely fine that doesn't change the fact both Joff and Tommen have no claim to the throne whatsoever.

If you support Cersei you are a horrible person end of story.

Fuck you.

>And yes, Joffrey would have cowered before the High Sparrow
Nope. Wouldn't have happened because he was too reckless.

>Joffrey cowered before Tywin
>Joffrey bent over backwards to please the Tyrells
>Joffrey shit himself when he saw Stannis' fleet approaching

Lets not kid ourselves, Joffrey was only good at bullying Sansa, and a coward in literally every other showdown he was ever in

>it's a Sup Forums-doesn't-understand-the-difference-between-a-protagonist-and-a-hero episode
>it's a Sup Forums-doesn't-understand-the-difference-between-an-antagonist-and-a-villain episode

High Septon isn't a showdown, though. Tywin's a great military mind, imposing as fuck, and his grandfather. He was nice to the Tyrells because mommy told him to be. He was scared of Stannis because he knew Stannis would have tore his head off.

High Septon was just a guy in sandals. The only reason Tommen didn't have his men storm the sept was because Kevan made him see reason; Joffrey's dumb as brick so would have ordered them to do it anyway. There would have been no danger to him in ordering it whatsoever and it would have been a guaranteed win.

But literally all the things you said about Cersei are not from this season but comes from her background. It's not like her character shifted a lot, she's just the same but much less powerful. And you may sympathize or not, it's just your personal opinion not much is really forced on her plot (unlike all the other plots this season).

I just want to see her go crazy now that her son does not love her back anymore, which is the logical progress of the story.

>my morals are the authority and if you disagree you will be thrown in a dungeon and tortured until you confess to a victimless "crime", then you will be punished in one of many cruel and unusual ways
>righteous
This is what hardcore religiontards actually believe.

*for you
no worries pal

I just wanna see the godfags get blown out, even if it is Cersei that has to do it.

tl;dr

none of that shit is going to make forget arya's obvious plot armor

fuck this shitty show

make me* fuck

Kevan and the other Lannisters are fine and ditched Cersei.

Pycelle and Mace the Ace are planning to remove her.

That's fine with me. Tommen is leaving her idiotic influence.

Too bad Cersei will put wildfire out of her ass and leave with a smug smirk on her face, killing everybody.

>I did some basic first-aid on some guys so I'm a grandmaester now.

ikr

Tommen did nothing wrong

>outlawing Trial by Combat which is stupid and unfair to begin with
>realising his mother is a narcissistic manipulative bitch
>not being a nepotarch and giving special considerations to his family when they transgress the law
>actually caring about the poor people and feeding them
>heralding over a time of peace instead of sperging out and ordering a bloodbath

Normies hate Tommen and High Sparrow because they want to see the rich people win. They hate that the rich are now getting what they deserve.

I like how he eliminated Trial by Combat. He's still a brainwashed fuccboi.

Show only.

>because they hate homos

and? theres nothing wrong with that

It's funny, normies are so used to worshipping celebrities they forget they're the peasants.

>implying justice even existed before the 1980s and outside of the USA
>implying trial by combat wasn't a real thing in older societies that kept the peace

Spotted the Stannisfag.

>muh incest suspicion

NOBODY CARES

>Stannisfag trying to be subtle

Your king is a cuck who deserved to die.

They are just too used to recognizing Cersei as the face of House Lannister, while she never was one.

Her dumb schemes led to the war on all fronts.

Kevan and the other Lannisters were confirmed to be against her last episode. He also BTFO'd her in this ep (the only good moment of this shitty hour)

>Joffrey would have cowered
Yeah he was easily scared but if the high sparrow went after Margaery then Joffrey would have taken it as disrespect to his rule, and we all know how he reacts to that.
Executing Ned, ordering the kingsguard to slaughter the crowd because some shit got thrown at him, forcing sansa to look at the decapitated heads of her brother and father, and of course having that little baker kid killed by the hound in season one.
Joffrey isnt easily scared, he is easily scared by people who have power or authority over him at least in the familial structure of House Lannister. Who were the only people who truly intimidated him in a meaningful way? Tyrion, Tywin, and for a little while Cersei. Three people who are all his elders in his own family, all of whom have access to formidable forces and resources.
The High Sparrow has NOTHING to intimidate Joffrey with. He would have ordered every single militant put down the day Margaery was arrested and the High Sparrow would have been publicly disemboweled or made into a jester.

>It's a reddit admins pull some totalitarian cuck censorship prompting liberal faggot barnie sandals voters to shitpost on Sup Forums in protest thread

But the thing is. If you attack Margaery is dead.

Tommen is still being manipulated by Tyrells, but he is the most sensible one yet.

>it's a Sup Forums microdick tries to flame about politics on a fucking TV show thread post

They maybe victimless crimes, but they are crimes none the less, and all those who are being punished are guilty.

Pryce's character is keeping the moral law by punishing the transgressions of what these characters did, which is what righteousness is anyway.

Joffrey would call that bluff no question
Its not like Margaery meant that much to him, at least not as much as she does to Tommen.
Joffrey was a heartless prick so i really doubt that would matter to him in the end.
Thats assuming that they would even kill her. Pretty sure that would go against everything the High Sparrow stands for as a man of god and following the laws of the gods.

Compared to most of the main cast high sparrow is a better human being. Throwing few people in a cell is better than making thousads of people slaughter each other for muh honour. He's also giving power to the people, the only reason why he can troll royal cunts is the fact that commonfolk would go into rebel mode.

I'm 8"

>all the High Sparrow wants is power!
All Cersei wants is power
All The Tyrells want is power
And both of them destroyed and continue to destroy the kingdom to get their power

>b-b-but he's up to something!
And what are the Lannisters and Tyrells up to? Starting wars and killing whoever it takes just so they can hold power that is literally based on a farce and everyone knows it, and go without any plan for the kingdom or for peace?

Reminder that Cersei did EVERYTHING wrong for the most selfish and useless reasons imaginable. But somehow viewers now love the Lannisters and think they deserve a perfect uncontested legacy.

Does anyone know what an office is, who watches this show? You know that being a king isn't just a get-rich-slow scheme right? Like, it's not something that you're supposed to do for fun, it's a job that serves the people and the kingdom, and you don't get to hold power for no reason except that you want to. And get this; Tommen and the Lannisters are still in power, they're not even remotely deposed, they just got their ass kicked by a kingdom's worth of unhappy citizens and are undergoing reform

All she had to do was produce a legitimate heir and she'd have as many living children as she'd like

why does HS wear such a low cut v-neck?

is he a homo?

I like where you're coming from OP. Too bad people side with the morally corrupt aristocracy.

*holds up flame shield*

>Pryce's character is keeping the moral law by punishing the transgressions of what these characters did, which is what righteousness is anyway

Morality is subjective and evolves over time. The High Sparrow is totally regressive

Maybe. Jaime might have also made a good king after him. The man did have principles and was more or less psychologically functional.

The irony of perspective m8 you are blinded by fantasy

If it was up to the "oppressed" to rule we would all be illiterate wearing robs and gays would be stoned..

>education for smallfolk in Westeros ever existing

What the fuck?

Higher education efficient and crème being able to rise to top ever happening in sparrows world again we would all be poor pious and in robes as to not offend anyone.

Higher education being efficient*

i haven't forgot. but i like shows with ambiguous moral characters. i can sympathise with cersei because i to am not some "i do everything good" person but a real human being. and a real hero. thnx for reading this.

The little birds are definitely singing a tune about this. This man has some serious ambition made evident by the grand spectacle he put on when the Tyrells attempted to rescue the Queen.

Shit is about to go down next episode.