/cum/ ~ Canada United States Mexico

Amen edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM
youtu.be/XaGrfTfqnlg
medicaldaily.com/autism-rates-increase-2025-glyphosate-herbicide-may-be-responsible-future-half-316388
youtube.com/watch?v=pNxsJSvPtYQ
desuarchive.org/int/thread/62291868/#62298482
youtube.com/watch?v=2YgZnkWtbbQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_works_by_Stanisław_Lem_and_their_adaptations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/Generals/ are cancer

Amen

Amen

amen

Amen to what?

youtube.com/watch?v=3JcmQONgXJM

This has 2

>first post best post

Amen

Nice one OP

My grandmother is a 85 year old half black half Native American Woman from the Gulf Coast of Alabama when you hear me say Native American you immediately think of those white Native Americans you see on TV but there are plenty of black Native American tribes that they don't tell you about so I have a chip on my shoulder for the black people that were here when they got here and the black people they brought on those boats my grandmother could pass for white back in those days and oddly enough she despised it I have a different perspective on life because of her I love my grandmother dearly and she told me about the pain we went through back in those days so I won't and can't just forget about it

What's the difference between estonia and belarus

>This make you uncomfortable?

Nah

WIRWAR

RNH

WHO DA FUK UP?

IT REAL NIGGA HOURS

wow fuckn dead

Nazi's torture

ded

fuck your amen, god is christcuck hoax

tell me everything you know about the procedure of impeachment in your country, concerning both judges and elected officials

81cm of belly.
am I fat?

how tall are you?

1.70mts
63kg

America and Canada should unite

Who tf up

youtu.be/XaGrfTfqnlg

I'm fucking cold

Good body.

Really need a French wife ASAP

oui

>By 2025, half the children born in the United States will be diagnosed with autism, says Dr. Stephanie Seneff, a senior research scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.

medicaldaily.com/autism-rates-increase-2025-glyphosate-herbicide-may-be-responsible-future-half-316388

Who is the autist now, fatty?

I don't know? What does this have to do with my future French wife?

youtube.com/watch?v=pNxsJSvPtYQ

how can weebs recover after this?
may as well commit suicide.

Holy shit, what is causing autism?

>filling form for PSU job
>they ask if i'm physically challenged
>don't ask if i'm mentally challenged

Gass the weebs

Trump is doing a good job so far.

PSU?

There are some serious qts in some of these hwndu videos too bad most of them are morons

Public Sector Units (government jobs)

anime

You a police officer?

Why are these liberal retards always so qt

Not in Toronto. They all have dyed hair and they are fat.

n-no

Drunk as drunk on turpentine

Honestly, you'd never understand, my boy.

Don't recall the best parts I learned in creative writing. Just a buncha post modern bullshit.

I don't think hours can get any more real nigga than this hour

I recall the hours. The hours my extra dimensional prophet instructed me how to bring the radio waves of truth to the underwhelmed youth of the Aztec century.

Can anyone who saved these screenshot post them?
desuarchive.org/int/thread/62291868/#62298482

The wild youth of yesteryear asking for the clouds. Seeking the screen illuminations of the ascended ones. Precisely viewing the past on the gringo platform. Wondering where it all went, where it went so gone.

Sieg Heil.

The great marble faces looking down on us. We look up on us. We look down on those looking. The Franklin futures pressing the modern hammers of doom upon the gilded happenstances. So cold. So new. Killing the negro press while uplifting the red.

You really do not, they are cancerous

Sieg Heil

Holy. Holy. Holy. We recall the summer bells. The worst. The best. The Frankenstein government that protected us from universal hatred. Cut off the genitals of the past. Securing the sex of the future. Killing the faggot dawn of America. Upholding the constitution of us all while killing the constitution of the past.

amen

It's too late. I have made up my mind

What are you going on about?

Well I'm drunk and this was my attempt of Ginsburg style poetry. For the record I hate this shit but if I tried I could get thousands of idiots to like this shit.

Enjoy your divorce and nigger-used goods then

Just fucking around see my post

youtube.com/watch?v=2YgZnkWtbbQ

hmm

Don't worry I'll find a good one.

was expecting something other than plain shadilay
well anyway

None left in France, the least degenerate french women are the sandpeople nowadays. Get a church-going one from italy instead
Oh say can you ree...

I am going to take one last look, I hope I can prove you wrong. If not I'll take your advice and search Italy.

I'm memeing t b h f a m
Still, french women are whores, they don't like white men

He drinks. Why drink? Drink. Fuck it. Find it. Momma makes a monster movie and the nigger takes it in. Fuck it. Make love to it. Kill it. Mold it. Remold. Remodel. Friend it.

Long rants were poetry in the university I was learned at. The faggot came at noon. Telling us all of the rainbow spectrum. Nothing mattered. It all mattered. You don't matter unless you don't have anything that matters.

you had my dumbass convinced
I'm sure I'll find what I want

This is shit, try regular poetry

I know. I'm just playing Ginsburg.

I need a new book
Does anyone have any reccomendations

Pretty much, bud.

Read The Expanse series and avoid the show.

What kind of book are you looking for?

Books are for gays and sissies

Show is not bad though, nice special effects and cuckoldry is minimal compared to current tv

I'll check it out

Anything really. What have you enjoyed lately. I have been thinking about reading the Witcher series. I haven't played any of the games and I want some sort of outline if I ever did.

The books are decent the show is meh. For the record.

You don't have to read the Witcher saga to enjoy the game, but the books are very worth reading on their own.

Other than that, I can recommend Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.

I honestly found it amusing, I just like space stuff I guess

I have read Brave New World. I'll check out the Witcher books

Amen

I'd say stick with the show then because the story will really break open this season if it follows the books. The special effects are really good for tv, I agree.

5 AM is the best time to wake up

Just googled Allen Ginsberg is a terrible poet and the third hit was storm front. I'm laughing, buds.

If you are into Sci-Fi, I can also recommend Lem's books, like Fables of Robots or Solaris.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_works_by_Stanisław_Lem_and_their_adaptations

Goodnight. Remember all rich and powerful Mexicans are white.

G'night ned

Basically POTUS can't do shit without the approval of the congress. Correct?

No, it's quite funny actually. The democrats thought it would be a good idea to expand the power of the executive branch. Lol.

What are you saying? The sandfolks are unironically the biggest sluts around

Those are the beurette sandpeople, the actual muslims are all burqa durka and shit

WAKE THE FUCK UP

Beurettes are the majority 2bh in my experience

I never slept. How are you denmark user?