Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37196539
youtube.com/watch?v=lhd_oxopXBs
youtube.com/watch?v=P5Tus4oFvyM
ibtimes.co.uk/arsenal-loan-move-sporting-was-my-request-confirms-joel-campbell-1578135
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WENGER OUT

AMERICANS OUT

Mustafi IN
Perez IN

4th for Ornacle

LAST DIGIT IS ARSENAL'S FINISHING POSITION

WENGER OUT SENPAI

Is this Lucas? First time I've seen what he looks like.

Perez OUT

dubs and its the amount of trophies we win

>Bielik ded
Mustafi confirmed lads

BIELIK DOWN

It's Jewstein

AKB dna

dubs and we win the league

i love arse lads

dubs and ozil/sanchez retire as arsenal players

Full kit wanker

looks like yiddo scum desu

>you will never be Alexis' dog and share showers with him
Why bother living, lads?

HELL YE BOI

>You now realise he brought his phone into the shower just to do this

delete this

>You now realise he brought his dog into the shower just to do this

It was taken from his laptop butthead

>bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37196539

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger describes this season's transfer window as "more difficult than ever"

All you 'Wenger out' bastards don't understand how hard it's been this season. He's done a great job under these unprecedented circumstances.

I do that all the time. Not a weird thing.

Ur right poor old Arsene also built the Emirates with his bare hands

wish a wild bear would rip his throat out so i could never have to hear him again desu. everything he says makes me hate him more

>Has to actually go out, spend big, and make signing
>It's more difficult than ever
And water is fucking wet isn't it?

He deserves a peaceful death desu

LITERALLY WHO CAN STOP US?

Nuclear weapons and Russians.

M U S T
U
S
T
Also
Fuck I thought Stuggart were half decent what went wrong?

You take photos of your dog in the shower all the time? Weirdo.

ur gonna get relegated desu

Pls keep us informed of how he's doing la

>Literally who

You're not wrong

Lads look how good Jeff's English is now

youtube.com/watch?v=lhd_oxopXBs

Literally the next Henry

Years of mismanagement, but we'll come back.

Already happened, lad. Wenger loaned him to a 2. Bundesliga club, guess he missed that we got relegated :^).

We're shit right now without an established team and no organization at all, I don't think he'll be able to flourish in this mess. Don't know what Wenger's thought process was, lad.

>Gabriel still can hardly speak English

>Don't know what Wenger's thought process was
No one ever does.

>We're shit right now without an established team and no organization at all, I don't think he'll be able to flourish in this mess
RIP Takuma.

>He's little bit silly boi

Bielik is weird
I remember u guys being in Europe a few seasons ago too

kek weirdest duo they could pick. surprised how good their english is

what the hell is this background music

My guess is that he was convinced by Hosogai, our resident Japanese player and Arsenal just didn't bother to actually look into our situation. Well, I won't complain, maybe he'll be our saving grace.

Yes, we actually won the league in 2007 and played internationally for several years. After 2010 we had a series of really bad managers and executives and this lead to a rapid and continuous downfall, culminating in last year's relegation. There's still some hope, but if we don't manage to reach the first league in the next two years, we're done.

Do you even need a striker?

Not necessarily, for him to play we either would have to change our system, play him on the right wing, or he would have to replace our current striker, who is the top goal scorer of last year's 2. Bundesliga season.
We don't have a replacement for him and we don't have a real secondary striker, so he's most probably planned as a back-up in case of injuries or a change to a system with two strikers.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5Tus4oFvyM

>tfw no inside arse

Fuck. This was really a bad choice. Hope you lads do well this season though.

If this is the case then this is the could be another shitty loan decision after Gnabry.

>Signs a top defender for £35m
>Signs a striker that could do a job for cheap
>Wanted to keep Joel but Joel wanted to leave
>Spent £100m this window

Will faggot WOBs ever recover?

WENGER IN

did they replace the fat white chick?

Who /JEFFERY/ here?

Thanks lads, there's obviously always the chance that he could explode during the season, become our main striker, bring us back to league 1, play another very good year there and return to Arsenal afterwards.
That's the perfect scenario for a loan, gradual improvement over two years in different leagues.
It's basically a gamble, with a 10% chance of hitting a perfect loan and 90% chance of it being a complete disappointment for everyone involved. Let's hope for the best.

I like you. Very positive

GOAT
O
A
T

Jeffery is literally the greatest artist since MJ

Good lads

>Wanted to keep joel

that remained to be seen having played Ox and Iwobi over him

Iwobi is much much better

ibtimes.co.uk/arsenal-loan-move-sporting-was-my-request-confirms-joel-campbell-1578135

>iwobi is much better
No

No he's not. Iwobi is average as fuck. After those two games he scored in he was useless.

No

How was Jeff?

Not an Iwobi bumlick but that's not true pham

Joel and Iwobi are too different to compare, they both deserve a chance and have good qualities.

Chamberlain on the other hand is pure trash. Amazing how many people still rate a player who is factually worse than Bolasie and Zaha.

One of the only bright sparks in a pile of shit. He didn't really do anything tbf but when he got on the ball he always looked like he was going to make something happen.
Him and Ainsley were our best players.
Akpom hardly touched the ball but scored a nice goal.

I do like Iwobi but he's definitely not a good player yet and Joel is better than him at the moment.

anyone else worried about Sir Elton John's merry men in yellow?

No.

Shouldn't be, but I am nervous before every match. At least I just bought a new bottle of whiskey.

>FK2 @fkhanage 1m1 minute ago
>I don't know what to believe anymore. Reports filtering in that L.Perez has a grade 3 hamstring tear. Deal cancelled. Absolute shambles #afc

You better be fucking kidding me. This guy was Plan D, we're fucked otherwise. Nobody else reporting it yet

please be true kek

>following fkhanage

>twitter itks

>Swizz Beatz

>buying a literal who back-up striker from a meme league when we've got Walcott anyway

backer

delete this

Now this is shit posting.

Pop Man still the best

i haven't reached there yet, listening to Riri after listening to future swag a bunch

so far so good, dont hate any song yet

Wyclef, Harambe and Pop Man are probably my favourite ones so far. It's definitely as good as SS3

>Pop Man
oh shit

Looking for signings konnichiwa

>payetfaggot has fucked off
Feels good

>he's a gloryhunter faggot

Fuck off. go bandwagon United if you want stupis signigns and meme coaches

>Pulisic to Liverpool

Is he better than Zelalel lads?

That will kill his career.

Ur dumb

wtf is lucas perez? he scored 17 in la liga. so by my calculations he'll score about 8 or 9 in the prem. nice going idiots.

Double welbeck's standard goal tally for the same price

Not bad if you ask me

I fuck on your baby mama
I fuck on your baby mama

He didnt have ozil feeding him at siesta fc

of course he's better than zelalem but that's not saying much.

i also read that stoke offered 20M. how can you offer 11M after someone else offered 20M?

no, both are meme but Zelalem isn't as big a meme yet

Players choice

Who /hyped for signings/ here?

So does this Perez guy start over Giroud, or is he the new winger?

Wenger will play with the classic 442 from now on

It's sad that one of very few american youth talents in Europe will rot on a bench just so some team can get a few more American fans.
Maybe it'll pave the way for the next generation of American players to have a chance