"haze of interference" makes kendrick's "u" look silly. travis came through again boys

"haze of interference" makes kendrick's "u" look silly. travis came through again boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Rw4zHJQJ!RcqXMV3cfZWyFb2dltfB3jrtiX9ErZvj0F-ZYt0xEq8
youtube.com/watch?v=8DtGUEwsb4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Redpill me on lil ugly mane Sup Forums

Most honest producer/musician to ever bless the medium.

Third Side of Tape got me into him. Gave me appreciation for his breadth of talent.

let me watch the new Andony Memetano video before I give you my opinion

great lyricist and producer
love his music

its a 6/10

thanks anthony

Pretty overrated album IMO, 6/10

go to bed anthony

I averaged it an 8.2. Some instrumentals were good, but most didn't top 3 sided tape, weeping worm or absence of shitperson. The songs with vocals though were fucking great, as good as anything off of Thug Isolation. Hope to hear more soon, dude's obviously going through some shit. It must be rough to have that kind of brain power and have it turn against you.

anyone got his new release?

I loved it, but I do agree that the tracks with vocals were far far better than the others. Also the lyrics really struck a chord

worst thread of the week

mega.nz/#!Rw4zHJQJ!RcqXMV3cfZWyFb2dltfB3jrtiX9ErZvj0F-ZYt0xEq8

ty dwag

Oh look this faggot is viraling again.

Stop pissing yourself and learn to write music you fucking hack.

>learn to write music
listen to uneven compromise

i hope anthony spergs in the comments when everyone calls him a fucking retard, like with Oblivion Access
it's a solid great / 10

its this faggot talking about 'viraling' again

Went from ironic parody Memphis rap to experimental El-P style production and rapping about being fucking miserable all the time
Overrated on Sup Forums and leddit but genuinely clever and a great producer, the work he's done under different pseudonyms with other rappers is killer too
youtube.com/watch?v=8DtGUEwsb4s

"haha wow this loser doesnt like sex, edgy retard" -anthony fantano
great project

really talented musician/producer
got popular make somewhat ironic memphis style rap which was hard to take seriously but still solid musically
shifted into making more serious rap music with his last few projects
has some really cool long mixtapes with all sorts of different styles of music he tried out which are fun to listen to

"u mad cause death grips has better lyrics lol?" - the most popular individual music critic on the internet

nice viraling taylor swift

no one is going to listen to your music
stop discouraging real posters

I think Third Side of Tape is his magnum opus. It's a perfect and complete expression of him as a musical talent, and also perfectly embodies the DIY spirit.

No joke, I think Third Side of Tape is inspiring.

listen to "on doing an evil deed blues" and read the lyrics and let lil ugly mane redpill you about himself

Off-topic, but does anyone have the Mista Thug Isolation vinyl? How's the quality?

I wholeheartedly agree. There's something personal and artistic about the whole collection.

Stoop lights and branch bump the rest is meh. Poorly mixed.

minstrel show turned third rate def jux rapper

The definition of white prividlege and cultural appropriation

not even fatthony memetano has an opinion this shitty, bravo

I really enjoyed the first listen through, but it got better with each succession - there's such a raw and emotional grit in his voice throughout the depths of this album that really pull you into his world for a moment

It was like being dragged through a sewer pipe to a better place at the other end

I think this album was therapeutic for Travis, and perhaps that's the reasoning behind the album cover

Fantano only gave it a 6

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.