I don't use RYM

I don't use RYM.
A few weeks ago, somebody put my band's album on RYM. Somebody reviewed my band's album, and somebody else catalogued it. What does it mean when somebody catalogues an album? They added it to their profile or something?

Sorry for being retarded.

thats ok

You're retarded.

kys

I'm serious. I don't use RYM. Does it mean that they added my album to some kind of list? Is it a good thing?

have a free bump

I don't know either but these replies show why this is the worst board on Sup Forums

No, OP is just a stupid faggot who can't figure simple shit out on his own.

Not sure what you mean by catalog(maybe you're using tardese or something)

They entered your album into the RYM database, so it is publicly searchable and rateable. People catalog it if they own it or have downloaded it digitally, in which case they set it to "Owned/Digital"

>catalogued
Probably that he owns it physically or digitally

It's this, Jesus

kys

live long and prosper

fag

>don't use RYM
>notice your album was added onto it
Can't believe anyone is falling for this bait

>non-musicians don't know anything about being in a band
Why am I not surprised? Having an artist account on Bandcamp lets you see where your traffic is coming from. I saw that people had visited our Bandcamp page from RYM. That's how I noticed it.

This. I find all kinds of weird blogs and shit that people have shared our music on.

>knows how to use Bandcamp but is too retarded for RYM
nice try, nobody is that stupid

>mfw I have never created a RYM account because I don't feel the need to make charts and share my taste in music on an anonymous message board for validation

I thought it was an anonymous image board for Malaysians

>it's another OP has a genuine question thread where autists spaz out refusing to believe it's not bait instead of just posting the answer and moving on

its this
rt for awareness