So who's the worst character on the show, and why is it Jackie

So who's the worst character on the show, and why is it Jackie

everyone, except for Fez, is shit

clearly its the faggot they replaced eric with in the last season.

Nah its hyde. first Donna, then Jackie? Bros before hoes' man. Also he's a snide shit

Jackie X Hyde OTP

woah, they replaced eric? i've been watching a shit ton of this show because i love it, but i don't think i've seen anything of the last season. shit man

>disliking Hyde and Donna

I think Jackie was one of the best characters on the show. Early seasons she was the typical worthless rich popular shallow girl, but she had a lot of growth and development. Donna was way worse as far as the whole picture goes, and I say this as someone who prefers Donna personality wise and aesthetically wise (bossy tomboy redhead girls trigger me in a good way so much).

I think of the main crew, Fez and Donna are probably the worst.

Yeah dudes crazy Jackie is by far the worst. Just there for looks which is ok but she's the weakest for sure.

I wasn't fond of Donna either. She wasn't very kind or had distinctly likable characteristics. She was just kind of a bitch, while Jackie was a bitch but had good intentions and wasn't smart enough to realize her flaws. Donna was just full of herself.

Eric and Red have the best line and are the most entertaining

the show needed way more Leo

Donna was ok up until season 4 then she become annoying and a total bitch

Eric was the worst.

best couple?

Eric and Donna in my opinion, it was just the only one that really meant anything to me. Any relationship with Jackie i don't give much of a shit about because it happens like 20 times.

shit, I knew the actor who played Laurie was arrested and stuff but i don't think i remember her being dead. shit, dudes.

Jackie and Hyde.

No, for me this was one of the few comedy shows where the MC is the best character, Eric was great
yeah Jackie's development is one of the best things in the show

let me correct myself, she left on her own because of personal problems.

Eric = Richard
Kelso = Erlich
Hyde = Gilfoyle
Fez = Dinesh
Donna = Monica
Jackie = Jared????????

eric had his moments where i liked him and disliked him. he was back and forth with me, but overall I enjoy him.

>Donna
Yeah, she got worse and became a bitch over the years.

>Jackie
She was OK, you'd hate her at first but she grew on you.

>Eric
Season 8 showed how shit the show was with out said presence.

>Fez
owned

>Kelso
he was ok, sometimes they did stupid shit with him, probably running low on ideas?

>Hyde

>Season 8
go fuck yourself.

Only true answer. Good man.

>eric had his moments where i liked him and disliked him. he was back and forth with me, but overall I enjoy him.
He was the glue for all of them. See the "should not have been made and lets just pretend it wasn't" season 8.

well i probably will watch a few episodes of season 8 just to experience it myself when i get around to it just to experience the "out-of-placeness" that you guys are describing, and I'll see if I watch the whole season. probably won't if i don't get enough enjoyment out of it.

is eric even in the final episode i cant remember?

Yeah for like two minutes at the end

couple minutes of him coming back from africa
nigga didn't even get a tan, wtf

Then watch That 80's Show for laughs.

wow that sounds pretty fucking lame

Donna, because Laura Prepon just can't act.

Maybe he was necessary for me to enjoy the rest of the show, but it doesn't keep me from disliking his character the most.

Maybe it's sexist to think this, but I believe men should behave a certain way, and Eric didn't. He was whiny little dick. He cries at every opportunity about his father's oppressive parenting style, but doesn't hesitate to back sass his dad in every conversation. He barely acknowledges any sacrifice that any other character makes for him.

And despite Jackie being depicted as the most self-centered of the group, her vanity even eclipsing Kelso's, at least she's fucking consistent. Eric is constantly waffling between sweet, sensitive boyfriend to selfish, inconsiderate douchebag.

His intelligence is routinely fluctuating as well. At some points, he's the voice of reason, but at others he's the catalyst for their inane hi-jinks. Kelso makes the too stupid to be alive trope his own, but it's the inconsistency that Eric has that makes me dislike him so much.

At face value, the show revolves around Eric. It's his basement, his friends, his relationships, his parents, etc. He's portrayed as the glue that keeps the other pieces of the show together.

But in reality, he's the liquid sealant. His character shapes itself to fit into all the holes that exist in the larger structure.

oh fuck, it's real

pretty well described honestly

it's scary hot

Pretty much. The writers may have fucked him to make him that way to fit the story, or maybe he was just suppose to be that way. Yes, overall he pretty much is a shitty person. Just like IRL, everyone has flaws.

>implying the whole show didn't start to nosedive after season 4

>jackie
>not donna

D R O P P E D

D R O P P E D

based

>why is it Jackie
nigga she's the best one on the show.

much rather have her as a gf as shallow as she is. beats that bitch donna who would drop eric at any opportunity but then bitch if he did the same thing.

If only he could stay out of prison long enough to have more scenes.

I wonder if the guy even realized he was on set when playing Leo. Every scene with him is just pure comedic gold.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Needed this character because reasons.

Silly grin

The mom was worthless. Think about it if it was a different actress and a different character it would have to be better.

Jackies sweet sweet jailbait. She got on the show at 14, lied about being 18.