/got/ general

Listen to the waves. Listen to the God. He is speaking to us and he says that episode was shit besides the Clegane parts.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10471968/
strawpoll.me/10472295
strawpoll.me/10471069
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY BUTCHER JAIME SO MUCH?!?!

Reminder that the show is still watchable if you skip all Dany and Arya scenes.

Which Clegane?

>"Now, the girl has become no one."
What did he mean by this?

Name one interesting thing to happen at King's Landing this season.

how

Preston

HE HAS NO GROWTH, HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO LOVE CERSEI OR WANTING TO BUTCHER EVERYONE TO GET HER ANYMORE

Both.

Gregor took a dude's head off with his bare hands.

Sandor did it with an axe

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

they have words in them that tell a story

it's like a tv show except you have to imagine the voices in your head, try it some time

Is it even possible to defend D&D at this point?

why didnt they just wait for george to finish the books?

is it really worth destroying a work of art for a little more money?

And Brienne
And Sansa

LE AMAZING ANCIENT ASSASSIN GUILD KEKED BY A LITTLE GIRL

L I T T L E G I R L

It's natural human tendency, user.
When you are separated from something, you eventually learn to cope with the loss and start thinking differently.
However, if you get it again, all the old emotions and feeling come back to you.
>Been there myself.

Am I the only one who appreciated Blackfish's offscreen death?
Shit seems so much cooler.
Like he is a figure like oedipus of something who was so cool, that he couldn't be seen dead.

Has there ever been a time when we had such a good episode previously, and than the worst episode ever right after?

its over. hope is lost. why even live?

Reminder that faceburned axemen guild is now as strong as faceless assassins

>Aeron siding with the man that raped him during his childhood

why even have aeron there

>implying jaqen couldnt instantly kill arya if he really wanted to

obviously he likes her and he wanted to let her go dont be a cuck

>Like he is a figure like oedipus of something who was so cool, that he couldn't be seen dead.
Greek tragedies actually loved on-screen deaths, they were brutal as hell.

No, it's a fucking cop-out and triggered me.

is there a better trope than 2 enemies relaxing together after years of being apart?

i think not.

Edmure did the right thing. Blackfish is retarded and died for absolutely nothing. Absolutely, nothing.

>Repost theory from last thread

I believe the show is so shit now because the Fatman hasn't written that fucking book.

It was easy for D&D to make Season 1-3 good, they had 2,000 pages of mystery and character development they could leech off.

But now I believe they literally have bullet points that said:

>Jon comes back
>Arya finishes training
>Dany returns to Mereen

And the Hacks that D&D are don't know how to write for shit

This was beyond retarded. Being a servant of a nameless god isn't about a fucking skillset that makes you capable of killing another servant. Do they think that if they are not retarded they won't get any ratings? Sopranos was popular and it wasn't retarded so what the fuck is this show's problem?

strawpoll.me/10471968/
strawpoll.me/10471968/
strawpoll.me/10471968/

How was the episode, lads?

Hardhome followed by ep 9 last season.

>Hound vows revenge on the BwB but in a shock twist there was no to do all of that, they're alright and justice was served! There is no LS, thank god
>tensions rise at Riverrun but the castle is surrendered, no harm done. The only nastiness was some irrelevant character who dies offscreen
>after a truly hilarious exchange, Tyrion is shocked to discover that Meereen is sieged by a Greyjoy fleet, is it the good ones or the bad ones, nevermind it's some third-world slavers that Dany kills offscreen
>the machiavellian Arya leads the Waif into a genius trap, she carefully makes use of her wounds to create a bloody trail as she needs to rely on her wit as it has clearly been established that she cannot defeat the Waif in single combat but then in a shock twist, Arya reveals that trap she had planned was just a coincedence and all she really had to do was stick her with the pointy end

I'm going to have to give this one an 8/10

>Reminder that faceburned axemen guild is now as strong as faceless assassins

>implying that Sandor FUCKING Clegane wasn't always the stongest character

>YFW CLEGANEBOWL CANCELLED

>am i the only one

yeah

>Edmure did the right thing.

I hope Edmure burns in hell for what he did. He should have let his son died. Fucking tratior gave up the castle to the people who KILLED HIS FAMILY

Why did Edmure surrender? I don't fucking understand it.

who is arya stark

The BWB better stick around for more than a few episodes desu

So Jaime is just going to allow the Tully forces to freely march away and fight the Boltons, who have a deal with the Lannisters and the Iron Throne…. because?

hurts just reading it

Who is Dany and anyone related to Dany

This show is absolute trash; absolute pedalled garbage. It panders to the lowest common denominator and dregs of society, sacrificing substance for base appeal, not risking anything but rather applying cliche tropes overriding the show’s uniqueness. Which is honestly an articulate way of saying it is generic bland crap wasting its potential as the seasons drudge on.

These two hack Jew producers haven’t the slightest clue in the direction they’re taking things after deviating heavily from George R.R. Martin’s literature. Each scene is painful to watch as the actors are forced to ramble on in 21st century vernacular.

Someone [GRRM] who's fundamentally anti-religious, anti-feudalistic wouldn't have his magnum opus be some pedalled story of religion, Azor Ahai and prophecy full of tropes and simply a chosen one defeating the Others and bringing harmonious balance; it's going to be so much more than that and even throw all that out the window when the Others and Children make their return and ultimately the epilogue for ASOIAF should break the Kingdoms and core of feudalism entirely, as it breaks the mould of genre fiction. The show has no indication of remaining faithful to the source material but continues to be absolute pandered bullshit catering to faggots.

>more dick jokes
>(farts)
>let’s play a drinking game!
>ebin stronk female caricatures
>Cut all the history and intricate politics (e.g. Riverland sieges and negotiations from AFfC, notion of the history of Blackfyres and their impact on the world – Bittersteel (Golden Company), Brynden Rivers role, Daemon)
>Cut or completely butcher all real player’s plots (e.g. Wyman Manderly, Doran)
>Neglect the true puppet masters who manipulate everything from behind the scenes throughout history (e.g. Bloodraven/Children, Quaithe)

And you fags enjoy this mind numbing horseshit. This show turned into a fucking sitcom years ago and you should all kill yourselves for watching it.

>How was the episode, lads?

It sucks

2 more episodes, and then we wait until 2017.

>vlcsnap
>720x418
what the fuck are you doing?

>implying

>how strong was the man that took you down?
>he was a woman

He offered a deal to blackfish, no indication he made the same deal with radmure or will transfer the old deal to him

strawpoll.me/10472295
strawpoll.me/10472295
strawpoll.me/10472295
strawpoll.me/10472295
strawpoll.me/10472295

>should we move the plot along DandD?
>more witty joke reddit scenes!

I don't think the hound had any personal feelings against Dondarrion and Thoros. He probably saw them as regular religious nutjobs trying to kill him.
Against the Lemoncloak and his goons, however, it was personal.

How so?

>we'll teach you everything, let you fuck up our guild, and send you along on your merry way :^)

Boltons are traitors and Cersei gave LF the ok to fight them or something.

Who is Varys.

I was under the impression that was just some nameless Iron islands priest and they decided to say fuck it with Victarion and Aeron

Khaleesi Foot Worship Scene when?

>I can't remember, was Lem the one who wore the hounds helm in the books? If he was, they definitely did some pretty questionable stuff
No. The guy who wore the helm for the raids on villages was Rorge, along with Biter and some other Brave Companion guys (Jester?). They were the guys locked up in the cage with Jaqen on the way to the Nights Watch and helped carry out assassinations in Harrenhal.

Although looking up the wiki, it seems Lem did get the helmet after Rorge and co died, but I don't recall him doing anything nasty with it on.

Was the implication that Varys went to meet with Yara and Theon?

Because he made a promise to Catelyn to leave the Tullys and the Starks alone.

All the Tullys will be executed. Jaime tricked all of them by giving a 5 min speech to Edmure.

#

Why would medieval knights use tactics from ancient Greece?

The phalanx was made obsolete by the Roman manifold system over 1000 years before medieval combat.

You're an idiot

but he's not

brienne was talking to blackfish about this, not edmure

edmure doesn't know anything about this, and the tully forces are just going to be prisoners now most likely or assimilated into the lannister army

>thinking Jamie will actually fall through with his word

No, the Tully's will be given to the Frey's and they'll decide what to do with them (likely mass executions). Maybe cuckold Edmure might get to go back to his whore Frey wife.

>Average 4,45
Confirmed for worst episode of the season

>Implying he didn't let Brienne win

He literally saved hundreds, possibly thousands of lives. The whole point of the series is about how squabbling lords are ignorant of the real tragedies and dangers of the world and are compelled to sacrifice lives for petty shit. Edmure is the antithesis of that.

Will someone, without autism, explain to me why this episode was bad? And don't just say "IT WASN'T IN THE BOOKS HURRR", a TV show is not a book. Give me reasons why the episode was bad within its own context of the TV series.

In the show or in the books?

In the books, he gave up because he wanted to save the smallfolk.

Why did he give Blackfish up anyways? They never said he had to surrender.

Was the tyrion comment about Varys not shaving a nod towards the Targ Varys theory where he shaves his head? Or accidental?

>dany walks in

>getting tied to the prow like a fucking hood ornament

No, he betrayed his own kin.

It isn't "petty shit" if they massacred your entire family.

Wait, wasn't her entire reason for going to Braavos in the first place because there was nowhere for her to go in Westeros? What's changed?

I'm quite amazed it's worse than 1 and 4.

I personally didn't 4 that bad.

But /got/ really hates Dany scenes.

It doesn't make a great deal of sense that he would hand over Riverrun for a wife and child he hardly even knows, especially when the wife belongs to the family who betrayed and massacred his blood relatives. But I suspect it is the honorable thing to do. Maybe.

What was the rumour phams?

I dunno, maybe she's a bad ass assassin now

>What did he mean by this?
Hey, psst. It's your line now. Tell me about how you're Arya Stark now.

I think it was more a joke along the lines of Varys doesn't produce testosterone so he doesn't grow facial hair

That was so fucking dumb.

Straight out of fucking mexican soap opera.

Narratively this episode made Brienne and Arya's stories mean nothing, absolutely nothing. Also Jamie's character has regressed further than ever

>e5 imdb rating 9
fucking doorfags

jaime's character has never progressed since the bath scene

tyrion's scenes are weak and pointless

arya's whole arc has been one giant training session for naught

>implying he would give arya to the lannisters

strawpoll.me/10471069
strawpoll.me/10471069
strawpoll.me/10471069

strawpoll.me/10472295
strawpoll.me/10472295
strawpoll.me/10472295

She walks in all pissed off.
Look how badass this character is!

Can't wait for her death scene.

>At this point
There's been nothing but slander at DABID AND DANIEL for the last two years, where have you been

Its maniple and it was basically an improved phalanx anyway. Pike formations didnt go out of fashion until guns with bayonets

She knows what she must do.

Varys is a eunuch

he has no balls

he was castrated as a kid

so he never grew facial hair

thus never had to shave

how fucking dense are you

cersei choosing violence
margery secret acting ruse
high sep threatening jamie in that chapel

kek oh yeah. I should have assumed it was a COCK reference

the chekov's wildfire underneath kings landing

She cucked the most dangerous assassins in the wrold m8.

Quasimodo is a fucking bad ass now.

kek

You'd think she actually set drogon to burning down the fucking ships before that