Le most popular song is worst on le album xD

>le most popular song is worst on le album xD
>totally breaks the flow amirite xD

what the fuck are you even trying to say?

Flight Tonight is not the most popular song

5/5 album not even gonna lie here

please go back

People frequently say Frontier Psychiatrist breaks the flow of this album. OP is mocking these people, but doing so with a template of sorts in hopes of potentially uncovering other albums which follow a similar perceived trend of "most popular song is the worst" and/or "most popular song breaks the flow of the album".

Frontier psychiatrist is the worst song on the album desu

But being the worst song on a 10/10 album isn't that bad

Frontier Psychiatrist is the worst song on the album, but not a bad song.

It does interrupt the flow of the album, but it works as an intermission, so it's fine.

Someone gets it. Frontier Psychiatrist is a great song, but it's still the worst one in terms of flow.

>muh flow
nice M E M E

why did they choose the absolute most boring part of the artwork for the album

I think it looks as comfy as the album feels, but that's just me.

FLIGHT 22 IS OFF TO HONOLULU

Seether is the worst song on American Thighs by Veruca Salt.

Really? Because Avalanche Rock always fucks it up for me in terms of flow for the album. It goes from one song and then suddenly at a different tempo Avalanche Rock starts up and I'm like, "Woah wait this isn't right". And there's some other weird transitions on the album that fuck me up too. The transitions between Tonight, Pablo's Cruise, and Frontier Psychiatrist is way smoother than that and another one I can hear but can't remember the titles to.

Kill yourself

There is nothing wrong with Frontier Pshychiatrist. It *is* my favorite track, and I don't think it hurts the flow.

>not two hearts
>electricty
>title track
Congrats thanks for telling everyone you have shit taste

It's not surprising that a track which sounds different from the others would be the favorite of some and the least favorite of some. It's different, so of course I have a different opinion of it.

I don't see why people think FP breaks the flow. It's different from what comes before and after but the transitions are smooth. It's exact moment when the album pivots from dance party music to slow heavenly type stuff. It serves it's purpose to divide the two.

i don't really see what's supposed to be so great about this band
i get that it's technically impressive amd while it's nice it doesn't do a lot for me