*deletes the sky is a harpsichord canvas*

*deletes the sky is a harpsichord canvas*

>not deleting the bark and below it

I would not fault anyone for actually deleting the Bark and Below It.

yet another thread that I don't understand

>implying those four seconds are not vastly more pointless than eleven minutes of literally nothing

*deletes i have been floated*

The transition is so much more jarring without Harpsichord Canvas. I just tested it. It was awful.

How could you do this?

Delete this.

*accidentally deletes the wrong green typewriters*

It's indie rock for people who think they're too sophisticated for indie rock.

It's a fun pop album that people like because it's fun and catchy. Why are you so pretentious?

*deletes Flood*

*opens i have been floated in audacity and deletes jeff magnums vocals*

It's literally just Beatles for people who want more Beatles.

*deletes bill doss*

Delete this.

Fag

Are you saying you're too sophisticated for the Olivia Tremor Control?

The joke I think is Sky Is A Harpsichord Canvas is a song that is 4 seconds long

plebs

It's literally unpretentious Beatles-ripoff wackiness with fun bleep bloop technical wankery

Direct your concerns elsewhere my dude

Please explain the appeal to me, I can enjoy that lengthy Green Typewriters segment, but the Bark and Below It is just rehashing brief sound segments from the album faintly in the distance for way too fucking long without any pleasing composition or new contexts for the repeats you're hearing.

I think it's kinda cool, the first 1:30 of Sylvan Screen brings you into this dream and of course that song is all about a false vision of the world or a misinterpretation. I feel like Bark and Below it is supposed to put you into the mind of someone who only knows the world through a window, you can hear audio clips of what sounds like grass being mowed and cars driving by etc

the random noises are dynamic enough to keep me interested and it's kinda neat the sounds put me in an interested mood. But I certainly wouldn't listen to anything like that for longer than 11 minutes

Alright, appreciate your views, you've given me more insight into the track now.

Oh...

Wait...