So apparently this is now out on CinemaNow and Flixster
us.cinemanow.com/player/151956511
>rip plox

Other urls found in this thread:

us.cinemanow.com/player/151956511
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>us.cinemanow.com/player/151956511

not working

I'm not paying for this garbage, maybe I will torrent.

>manage to nab a Vudu code
>cant watch till 12/31

Wtf

available for DL when?

HD version of Wonder Woman crotch shot when?

OP here - apparently that link worked. doesn't work for me either.

Anyway if anyone got an early UltraViolet code through pre orders for whatever - you know what to do.

D R O P P E D

>Your Children will always be part of the goyim

Why live?

Don't care she's a jew. It's her fucking acting that I hate. That thick accent and that forced line delivery.

Also isn't wonder woman meant to be an amazon?

>Also isn't wonder woman meant to be an amazon?

Meaning what?

THICK

any of you have a UV code? or those that have watched it, upload pls

link your account to Flixster and you can watch now

wtf i want it now

>pre-order from vudu, link the vudu account to an ultraviolent account, click my library, where to watch, then link the uv account to cinemanow or flixster and boom you can watch the ultimate edition

>Clark: You'll learn.
>Lex: (chuckles) 'I'll learn.' I don't hate the sinner. I hate the sin. And yours, my friend, is existing.

>Clark: You've lost.
>Lex: I don't know how to lose.

>Bruce: I don't deserve you, Alfred.
>Alfred: No sir, you don't.

>clark and lois by far have the most new scenes in the extended cut

>Guys, Jena Malone plays Jenet Klyburn - Head of STAR labs in DC Comics. She is a lab technician in the movie helping Lois' investigation.

>oh GOD there's a new scene of lex on the rooftop at sundown and he looks SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL IM LITERALLY IN TEARS

>you see how much grief clark feels and it emphasizes even more the depravity of what lex has done.

>there's a scene of superman bringing a woman out of the courthouse after it explodes & all of the injured & dead people near the court steps

>THE NAIROMI WOMAN FALSIFIED HER TESTIMONY ON HIS BEHALF & THEN KGBEAST SHOVES HER IN FRONT OF A MOVING TRAIN

>So much more Clark in the ultimate cut, it's great.

>Also Clark calls Martha in a poignant scene, reinforcing how much he looks to his mother for guidance

>lex gets kgbeast to bribe someone to shank the pedophile in prison this is brutal as fuck.

>One more thing assumed but confirmed in UC: Wallace's chair was lined with lead so Clark wouldn't have been able to see it regardless.

I pre-ordered it to vudu but the film isn't in my library

>Clark gets more light in that you see him stop the drone strike (saving the village), see him investigate Batman more, see him help after the bombing, etc. After the news/saves montage he turns off the TV and calls Martha, which helps give a brief voice to his concern over his actions being so heavily debated.

>Is the ending montage longer? Do we see Lana and Pete?
>Yes. Communion scene is between final shot of Superman dead and Lex getting his head shaved. After Perry sees the newspaper there's 3-4 shots of an empty Daily Planet, empty streets, coffee shops, etc., implying that the day of the funeral is a national day of mourning. The main Daily Planet staff (Perry, Jenny), Pete, the Priest and a woman who is supposedly Lana are at the Kent funeral. Generally it's cut a bit longer. Priest has a speech at the grave site reading about the resurrection from the Bible (people wanting subtlety here will be frustrated). Pete tells Martha she doesn't need to worry about the funeral costs as an anonymous donator has it covered. This is when we see the pan that reveals Bruce standing back from the grave site as Lois continues to mourn.

>After the bombing there's a scene where Alfred is chopping wood. He goes inside looking for Bruce but finds the returned checks on the table. He then sees a news broadcast about the bombing. The newscaster says that while Superman was initially helping the first response teams Superman has now left and they are wondering where he went. Alfred sees a check with a drawing of a burning Capitol building on it.
>After Lois finds out from Jenet (Jena Malone) that the wheelchair was cased in lead she eventually makes it to Keefe's apartment. She sees he bought groceries lately and so she concludes that he didn't know about the bomb

> To a viewer it's more obvious earlier on that Lex is manipulating things. But it's mostly little things, such a Perry telling Clark he was requested by an unknown person to cover the Library event, or how KG Beast arranges for the branded guy to get killed after being transferred to a Metropolis prison, which makes it more obvious that Lex sent the photos to Clark. Things like that.

>Jenna Malone is just a lab technician (apparently Janet Klyburn).

>The African women in the court WAS an actor.

>Clark interviews a couple people.

>Lex watches Batman on a monitor.

>The cameo scene is the same but a LITTLE better editing instead of just jumping in.

>Most scenes stayed the same order.

>Dan Ambroyer is the drone pilot who fulfills the command to fire a drone missile on the Africa compound.

>The major thing the Ultimate Cut seems to have done is fix the pacing/editing issues.

Some people are saying you've got to wait for like an hour for the purchase to process

re pre-ordered it so let's see if that works

Torrent when? Surely soon

Someone would have to cap it. or does anyone know how to remove DRM from Flixster

That bit about Lois and the wheel chair makes much more sense. Makes Lois' investigating seem more significant too.

Does it give us more info on the special bullets?

Someone leak it, I'll give you 10 dollars.

Wait what about that scene in the football stadium?

>Klyburn
man, what an obscure reference

So apparently no one gives a shit.

Email scene still in between the call to and the fight?

Is Supes listening out for Martha but hearing the crimes of the city there as well?

>Is Supes listening out for Martha but hearing the crimes of the city there as well?

Nope, was bullshit.

If you don't know the somewhat expression of "that woman looks amazonian" then you should just kill yourself.

it's essentialy a term for a strong looking woman who is also feminine and beautiful looking.

Wonder Woman is also from an Amazonian island. And Gadot looks like a malnourished holocost member.

This.
>no Wonder Woman body
>can't act for shit
Why did they hire her?

apparantly reddit says the martha part wasn't in the cut and the email scene is still in the same place but with a little better editing

there is still like one hour missing.

>If you don't know the somewhat expression of "that woman looks amazonian" then you should just kill yourself.

Or I could look it up in a dictionary, or read your post.

Thanks.

so the trailer for this edition is false hope again?

ffs I was willing to give this shitfest another chance.

no problem buddy glad I could help, I apologise for my unnecessary outburst.

Jena Malone is not Batwoman.

Fuck, i drop this franchise.

For those who have watched it and hated the theatrical release.

Verdict??

Really? I heard the email scene was cut

Fuck musclefag homo

You heard? Or you read a random post of bullshit on here that you automatically believed for some reason

this version is only supposed to solve the pacing issues, even the cinematographer said, this version is for the fans, if you didn't like the theatrical cut, you won'T like this either.

that was one of my issues with the theatrical release, the pacing and how scenes suddenly cut off and you were somewhere completely different with no real explanation.

it felt like a bad compilation video. if that's somewhat fixed it may be watchable to me.

I'll just close my eyes for the JL adverts and warrior women scenes.

Any info on the extended action?

The Batman vs Superman fight is 3 minutes longer

apparently more brutal fights in the warehouse scene, when Batman tosses the crate at the guy's head there's blood splatter when he hits the wall

Someone post the rip already

>Why did they hire her?
i mean she is literally from israel,it is so obvious

NOYCE

Someone upload this please

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST UPLOAD IT ALREADY

>Dan Amboyer drone pilot
any word on whether he was called Hal Jordan?

Were the Knightmare scene or Flash's message extended?

>batman vs superman
>there's a barbarian woman wearing revealing clothing in the middle
>all 3 share the same bra size
the fuck is this desu

Pecs.

Ban elapse test

She is the "V" retard

WHERE IS MY YIFI RIP FUCKS