I'd kill every human in this world just get a sniff of my sister's pussy again

>I'd kill every human in this world just get a sniff of my sister's pussy again
What did he mean by this?

>don't you ever come between and fucking my sister, cur!

>in the books and show we've been showing Jaimes gradual turn into something resembling a good honorable man
>in the books his relationship with Brienne is even further recognized
>nah fuck it lets make him threaten catapulting a baby boy over a castle wall lol

D&D literally can't do anything right.

He threatened to do that in the books too.

Don't remember that. Which book? I've got a few with me I think.

Feast for Crows, chapter 38
>"By the time I'm done no man will ever know that a castle once stood here." Jaime got to his feet. "Your wife may whelp before that. You'll want your child, I expect. I'll send him to you when he's born. With a trebuchet."

Shit nigger

Look at this guy pulling that line out like it's a fucking bible passage. Where do cunts like you come from? Are you officially ordained in r.r.martyanity?

I just googled "with a trebuchet Jaime" and got the chapter.

You dumb motherfucker.

The point isn't whether or not Jaime's still a cunt. He's supposed to be done with Cersei, whereas in the show it's the complete opposite.

kek bookfags btfo

i dont get it, they are always trying to make the books seem better

saying bookfag doesnt make you anti meta its just shows you are a reddit faggot

He's playing good cop bad cop you retard. The last time he played it soft, people got killed. Playing a hard-ass and living up to Tully's expectations of him being a monster furthered his agenda.

Did you see Jamies face when it was announced that the Blackfish was killed? Did you see his happy fucking smirk when Lesbo-waifu got away squaky clean in that boat, when he realized that he didn't have to fight her?

Shh user they just want to be contrarian memelords, don't try and explain things, you'll only upset them

Rose is love

Honestly I think the Tully faggot was just asking for this with the 'how do you sleep at night' shit.

All these noble families have is family, homeland and some kind of moral code. It is not exactly unheard of that these codes will center on preserving family or homeland at basically any cost.

you seen the recent pictures of her user? she looks like shit, and has a giant boyfriend who probably splits her in half with his unwashed, uncut member.

what the fuck source?

post them

post them