WHY THE FUCKING FUCK DOES THIS FRENCH POS NOT PLAY JAMES?!

WHY THE FUCKING FUCK DOES THIS FRENCH POS NOT PLAY JAMES?!

speaking on behalf of all colombianos, either okay James or fucking sell him to a team that has a non retarded coach. Like bayern Chelsea or man u.

James is by far a top 3 player on real, yet never plays..
Are French people complete retards or???

Reeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

cincodias.com/cincodias/2014/12/10/empresas/1418236753_247937.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

relax camilo

>on behalf of all colombianos

X

>James is a top 3 player at real
Saying this as a Colombian he's not top 3 and maybe not even top 5 at Madrid. Although he should leave

>that flag
>this topic
>colombiano
>James top 3 player
>Zidane is french
>Chelsea and Manure having non-retarded coaches

So much to greentext in this post.

James is a worse central midfielder than Kroos, and Modric, and he's a worse winger than Bale or Ronaldo. In Zidane's 4-3-3 setup, there's just no room for James.

>retard
>won the most prestigious cup in football club
>on his first year
>almost won La Liga

saged

*than Kroos, Isco, or Modric

He's Algerian not French

>TSUUUUUU
>Modric
>Kroos
>Bale
>Ramos

he's not even top five

I meant top 3 at Madrid... If you don't believe hrs at least top 5 at Madrid you're a disgrace to Colombia.

Although he's above average, it's pretty clear to see he was bought purely to basically buy Columbian fans. He had, what, a good world cup? There's no way he'd get into Madrid, he's like a brown ross Barkley

I can't be a Colombian in Canada?

Are you completely retarded? Like an absolutely complete fucking daft retard?

Ronaldo
Bale
Modric
Those 3 are better than him
He was good at Monaco and Porto and is comfortably better than Barkley

He was brilliant in 2014-15
Last year he had good stats
The problem is he was never played in the important games so its not fair to say he had a bad season when he was not even given a chance to play

>muh heritage

You're Canadian. Or I'm German.

I came up with a funny joke:

hamas rodriguez

t.hamez

How ya been Wesley

Because he is a world cup babby

>tf
>tp

I bet you think you're irish/german/italian/mexican

Man I can't even reply to some of the stupidity I'm reading here.. Smfh!

If he was in the lineup, as he should be in the starting 11 every single match you'd see how amazing he is. He can't be amazing if he never plays.

Some of you are so clueless.

>Barkley

Lol. Literally who? James has more talent in his little toe than that nobody.

Why do autists call Ronaldo TSUUU?

Is it his celebration?

i really think 100% it's because james can't talk properly

James is coming to Everton it's ok

They should sell James and buy any DM to rotate with Casemiro. James is third sub in team that lack Ronaldo, Benzema and Modric.

Heritage?

Except I was born and raised in Bogotá.. And only here to do my masters... So ya you Nazi idiot.

t. butthurt colombianos

>speaking on behalf of all colombianos
>James is by far a top 3 player on real
You have to come back
see

Is Modric a better number 10 than James? Or does Zizou's style just not properly utilize an attacking No. 10 like Hamez?

I most likely will start a great job here come April. So I will only be coming back for holidays bro.

But lol at Modric and kroos being better than James.

This 2bh

>But lol at Modric and kroos being better than James
Modric is absolutely better than James, and Kroos is about equal, with the key difference being that Kroos is much better than James in a midfield role.

Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, and Ramos are unquestionably better than James, so you might have an argument that he's top 5 (he's not by my personal list).
The problem is that he would be a top 3 player but if the 2 players that are better than him play in the only positions he can play, then he's not seeing the field regularly.
He can't play in goal, in defense, or as a center forward, so that leaves the 3 midfield roles, and 2 wide forward roles.
Bale and Ronaldo are clearly the 2 best wide forwards tho take those off the list.
Of the 3 remaining midfield spots, one goes to Modric automatically and the other [probably] goes to Casemiro or another defensive midfielder.
To fill the last midfield spot, there's a fight between Kroos, Isco, and James. Positionally speaking, James is the least capable of the 3.

The best way for James to see the field is through unconventional formations (e.g. no CF and Ronaldo playing in center, leaving the wing open for James) or as a substitute for either Bale or Ronaldo (though he still has to beat out Isco for this).

because Hamez is a fucking cunt

Calm down leaf, James is a retarded cluber who spends his nights drinking and fucking instead of resting to be able to perform on the pitch.
That's why Zidane doesn't play him.

Sorry to break it to you, but James is not that good, Jhon Jairo Restrepo

Lol James clubs and fucks yet still is way better than all but maybe 3 or 5 real players. Sick.

Then Zidane is french. Try to keep up with your own retardedness.

Americans aren't very smart, bro.

/thread

/retard

I'm not even memeing, but he should go to West Ham. Slaven could definitely sort his shit out.

Juventus or man u desu anywhere but with zidane the idiot

This. He's not a bad player, but Real have 2 of the best midfielders and 2 of the best wingers in the world. If he wants to start, he has to leave unless he's willing to wait a season or two for Ronaldo to retire.

>he should go to West Ham

That would be insane, there are literally a dozen clubs out there which have better teams and can pay higher wages. Even if he doesn't go anywhere this summer, I think eventually he'll end up at Man United, Juventus or Chelsea.

Oh look, spics and kebas halal faggotry

Too much competition bro. Alexis Sanchez had the same problem in barcelona.

But i agree with you. If i were James i would be dying to leave.

I mean at his age if he is not playing he should GTFO to a team where he can shine.
England is where he needs to go.

Dubs and a cheeky bid from Bournemouth on deadline day is accepted.

Dubs and he goes to Spurs and becomes the Colombian Van der Vaart.

>trip

soccer is dumb, I wouldn't waste too much time worrying about nonsense like who is in the lineup or not

>Zidane
>French

Nice the summer still here

James is being a delusional cuck and assuming he'll magically fall into favor with Zidane when Zidane's current midfield has already proven to work effectively and James is behind Isco and Asensio. Needs to wake up and come to Juve desu senpai

>muricans lacking so much history they overly care about their heritage

Some of it is bound to overdue its stay

>Juventus
I don't see him replacing Marchisio or Pjanic, but there is a spot on the wing since Cuadrado left right?

relax pipe

After the Benitez

ah yes, Benitez was truly the architect!
without one of those idiotic matches by benitez they would have won the league and the CL

That's about the dumbest thing I've read in a long time

Because the check has already been cashed. You were cucked by based Florentino.

cincodias.com/cincodias/2014/12/10/empresas/1418236753_247937.html

Maybe he wants to win, because James is the most overrated player of the history of the game just because of a goal

give us Ha-mez la

Exactly there's a spot in the wing easily.

Pretty exceptional really. Remember Real during Benitez, they were absolute shit. Now he'll have a full season to forge his own team, and it looks pretty good and Goatnaldo isn't even back yet.

He's dog shit I think?
Yes!
That's it he's a bad player.

Kroos plays in a more attacking role than Modric at Real

>thread about Zidane
>not a single fedora posted in the first 66 comments

I rate Zidane is a forced meme

topkek

this desu

honestly IDK why this colombian doesn't get it. At any rate, chances are TSUU or bayol get injured during the season and he gets to play, or maybe he gets to play in copa del rey which madrid had already been knocked out from when zidane started coaching them

oh look it's the trip who always sucks barca's dick

you do realize barca have as many arab bandwagoners as madrid right?

Higuain - Dybala
James
Pjanic - Marchisio
Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - Dani Alves

Or 4-3-3 with James and Pjaca as wingers

Zidane will never be a great coach, he will fail in all competitions this year, and sacked before the end of the year

He's not a traditional 10, but his background is that of a defensively capable attacking midfielder.

>Kroos plays in a more attacking role than Modric at Real
Not entirely accurate. They both play in pivot style roles, with Modric more focused on playmaking from a slightly deeper position and Kroos more focused on distribution and link up from a more attacking position. Modric is the heartbeat/circulatory system, Kroos is the central nervous system.

>barca have as many arab bandwagoners as madrid right
they have more tobehonest. muh qatar foundation.

Calm down Patrón Bermúdez