why you still hasn't moved to brazil?

I don't want to get beheaded and burned alive

Because it's a..... banana republic !

>moving to brazil
>moving to one of the worst shitholes this planet has to offer

h-hey!

>Shitty ford tattoo.

Fuck, some aussies are dumbcunts.

It's fucking too far and dangerous to visit but it's funny for south koreans brazil is visa free but no japs even though brazil has a plenty of japs

Why is the black woman face censored?

We could be America, we could be Canada, we could be Australia, we could be New Zealand, but no, that would never happen when you're a subhuman Moor-Iberian colony.

Spain jokes about Sudacas. Portugal jokes about Brazil. We're merely the result of your own subhuman nature. The joke is on you.

Can't speak Portugese

>I don't want to get beheaded and burned alive
>Hungary
So at least leave that shithole.

R A R E

I don't know jungle talk

>move to brazil
It would be easier to go to the moon.

>wanting to get shot by baboons because you walk down the street wearing a shirt they can't afford
Your country is literally what we're trying to avoid in Europe

Nice proxy mate

>We're merely the result of your own subhuman nature. The joke is on you.
>has been independent for 200 years
>still blaiming the motherland for being a shithole

That's the go to response when something is bad in Latin America

Well, Paraguay is shit today because we fucked them too hard 200 years ago.

He's an Australian there for work.

N E W F A G

Oh wow, you're so cool, can I hangout with you on your mom's basement?

AYY fucking kek
Because the guy is drug trafficker. He is a pole that worked for Rio de Janeiro mafia.

Brazil really is a shithole. Most people there are uneducated, poor, degenerate and criminals. Give me one good reason why ANYONE should consider Brazil as an option

user...this thread is about Brazil not Poland...

Don't lump us together with the average latin american shithole

because it's not Poland

The guy in OP is Polish. He has a cool face for a Polack, looks almost German.

Because it's not Poland.

There were 11x more Africans imported to Brazil compared to USA. Brazil is Detroit, the country.

Finally a thread about Brazil.
How come you guys are so invisible on Sup Forums

Most germans have stubby noses, so no. He looks pole.

Bullying.

And their life expectancy was 2 years once they arrived in Brazil, in the US they lived longer.

Are you even from Rio Grande do Sul? True Germans have hawkish noses.

it's way too warm but i like brazilians on imageboards

What else do you expect from literal apes?

Hmm...

I just did. I arrived on Thursday. I'm from the neighboring Argieland.

Let's see what happens

You have to go back.

>picname
favela player?
also he is bavarian
and bavarians are basically niggers of germany since they are not aryan

>is literally what we're trying to avoid in Europe
>OPEN THE BORDERS FOR DA RAPEFUGIES

She looks scary.
Is that her real face or was it blurred on purpose?

make me, puto

I will if you give me your address.

I'm fucking 100% sure that guy on picture is Pole xD

Yet for some reason, there are 42 million niggers in America, but there aren't 460 million niggers in Brazil. Something is wrong with the counting. Maybe there was an undercount on the number of slaves imported to the USA.

He is a madman, ex polish army who worked for Rio de Janeiro mafia training grunts and maintaining guns, he also had 3 wives who didn't know about each other. He was arrested and will enjoy some years in our fancy prisons now.

>Most people there are uneducated, poor, degenerate and criminals
>POOLAND
MFW

>ford tattoo

Dumbo slav retard.

I actually want to. I'm planning on trying to start up a business in SA or CA maybe panama or something then once i'm rich by LA standards I'll move to Brazil hopefully by then it will be a bit more business friendly and i can live my days out as a rich BR also love Portuguese and Br girls are top tier even the ugly ones
also i'm brown and i'd rather have a kid in a big (semi)relevant country full of brown people than whatever the US is.

Brazil's problems are all seemingly fixable

>Brazil
>more business friendly
as long as you know the right people (mafia/corrupt elite) every country is business friendly right fucking now

>Belgium

Maybe this is the reason:
Arabs and Turks also imported gorillions of blacks but they castrated a good number of them.

Poland is nowhere near as bad as Brazil, not even remotely. In fact Poland is the only parasite country in the EU that's been putting their germoneys to good use and actually making great investments for their development, so you'll all eventually benefit one day. If they keep the "migrants" away and remain conservative I can easily see Poland as one of (if not The) best countries in Europe.

I lived in brasil for a year.

Pure shithole. Good for some easy pussy and drugs but nowhere to live long term.

where

at least they don't like to make little boys suck their dicks

>right people (mafia/corrupt elite)
yeah dude but that's gross as hell we got to wait for the 2018 election

POA

More of her?

Bunda isn't worth getting mugged and shot.

We fit right in tho

I'll answer

1. The women are gorgeous. Pic related is the typical Brasileira.

2. The weather is wonderful. The sun shine's year round, and the country is a tropical paradise because of it.

3. The People. Brazilians are some of the most friendly people on the planet, even if they struggle with poverty

4. Living Costs. Property is surprisingly expensive, and western electronics/luxuries are too, but food and the basics come cheap.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

If you consider brazilian girls gorgeous i don't wanna imagine how ugly aussie girls are;

Is this pasta?

Friendly reminder that if your nose doesn't have a delicate and fine tip you're not white

Jan Slowakiewicz xdDDD

jebaƂ czarne kobiety

Most Brazilian girls are ugly. Really ugly. It is just foreigners can get a good pick of them.

Weather in Brasil sucks. It can get really hot in the summer, and it rains a lot. Flooding and landslides are common from the rain. often it isnt sunny because it is cloudy and overcast. In the South it still gets cold. Its also really humid.

3. Ok they are friendly, but they are also fake and flakey. And the marginals (criminals) are not friendly.

4. Brasil is super expensive if you want good quality of life. If you want to live in a hut and eat rice and beans, sure it isnt expensive. If you want first world lifestyle it is comparable or more expensive than more developed countries.

>Brasil

Hi Brazilian.

Most girls are ugly to average
Columbia and Brazil have it good
The only better counties would be one for your particular fetish or racial preference if you have one.
ex.Norway for whites or Japan for Asians, Ethiopia or Nigeria for blacks Iran for brownies

HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THIS OF PORTO ALEGRE? PORTO ALEGRE IS ONE OF THE MOST DESIRED CITIES IN BRAZIL! EVERYBODY WANTS TO LIVE IN PORTO ALEGRE!

and that's why it's overrun with poor scum now

The fuck is wrong with that negresse's face

Too much niggers

thank god for brazil

too many weebs