Why do they hate us? ;_;

Why do they hate us? ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7d0ql9R-Gcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

;_; They look down on us because we are not Polish.

I love Germany and Germans

fuck off nipnong

Poland in shape looks a lot like South Sudan

I don't see many poles in my city,
what are your opinion on France?

Who hate poland?

awww thanks

dislike

i feel like germans hate poles actually, i like germany but they seem to feel they're superior
i like france and i would not complain if i lived there, the only problem for me are muslims (and therefore lower safety than here)

Poland
Aka "East Germany"

I love both France and Germany and I feel bad for you guys because of all these immigrants

Japan
Aka "Island Korea"

nah its an autonomous district in russia

zitto animales

Wouldn't Korea be land Japan?

No. Japs are genetically Koreans who moved to the islands and killed natives (Ainu)

youtube.com/watch?v=7d0ql9R-Gcs
what do you think

But we don't hate Turks.

I like Germany but i don't like germans
on other hand i don't like russia but like russians

huh wow

eastern europe
Czech:Kafka,smetana,beautiful old cities
Poland:Chopin,Auschwitz,beautiful old cities and girls
Hungary:Mongol,Onsen!
Yugoslavia:war,war,war,and war. genocide.remove kebab.something macho

slovakia: literary who

zitto animale

Are you Slovakian who works in polan?

zitto animale

zitto animale

Now I hate polack

zitto animale

jappy jap

hating Polack is Swedish passtime since the 17th century

>now

They've always been shitheads. They're like somehow dumber Dutch

Hmmmmmm
I wonder........

>ameridumb calling someone dumb

>They're like somehow dumber Dutch

what?

Still mad about WWII
But I don't hate you

>Gonciarz
>>>/oświęcim/

what is that?

t. volkdeutche

I like nips, cuz they helped us

Krauts are simply evil imperialists. After war ended, they should be all thrown into gas chambers, ensuring peace in europe forever.

t. ivan

Germans taught you civilisation, you should be thankful

it's funny such a lower forms of life insult Japan lol

zitto animale

ching chong ping pong

>strip country of heavy industry, colonise it with financial sector and force growth restrictions via EU
>wonder why they hate you

geeee i wonder why

execution

>that data
wtf
source?

>germans
>civilized
top kek

people from 3rd world inslut Japan! this is the globalization

by nazis i presume?
if yes, than i am sorry

you two have same colors in your flags and you two can be greenland

But Japan is third world

zitto animale

Because they love us :3

animals consider that repeating zitt animale insult something hahahahaha

zitto animale

desu I just hate people who hate Poland therefore me

Its really nice to see that there is love between slavic countries despite your difficult past

Russian subhuman
Niggermanic savage

weak b8

i am sorry, was the russian user not correct?

Stop being sorry

No
I wish you both death

Thats rather unfortunate, but understandable, considering our past.

because you are faggots and you steal quads
how to find your quad? go to a thread started by a german, it's already there

When German guy or a group of Germans go to Poland, they are treated with big respect and much love.

fucking hipsters

wow thats really nice
i really should visit Poland some day

IT'S A TRAP!

Japs always angry because their penis is 5cm?

is this true that germans learn at school that those were "nazis" who did WWII suggesting that germans are innocent etc.?
like nazis = bad guys which were in germany 80yrs ago, but germans got saved from them

are you angly,Polan?

I will post a serious answer

I thought, in my infinite polish naivety, that maybe it's time to forgive germany, after all, bygones are bygones, etc.

And then I see ZDF writing again about "Polish Death Camps". Then I realize that 80% of media is owned by germany. I also realize that Germs and Russkie are scheming against us with Nord Stream and Nord Stream 2. I realize that they tried to flood us with muslims. Then I learn about Jugendamt. I realize that Poles don't have the rights of minorities, while Germs in Poland do have. I realize that my country is being colonized slowly by Germany. I realize also thousand other things I was blind to, because of my naivety, and I realize how sneaky the German cunts are.

And then I realize that the old saying
"As long as this world exists, a german and a pole will never be brothers" is still accurate, even more than before.

Fuck Germany, when you fall, I will open a champagne and laugh, as you burn. What is going on currently is not only a karma and poetic justice, but you deserve it in 200%.

Russia is next, don't worry. After Germany is done, we will wreck Russia

we learn that nazis were the bad guys but most germans were willing follower and didnt really question Hitler

Witnessed.

Well some of them seem to believe that you want to sell them out to Russians.
Some seem to believe that you want them to force to become more bunt through quotas.
Some of them seem to think that you're trying to shift blame for the death camps onto them by calling them polish despite all official figures consistently accepting the ww2 genocide to be (nazi) german responsibility.

Some poles are proud nationalists that look down on everyone else.
Some are falling for russian divide and conquer tactics.

wow you are a really smart person, you saw right through us

Yes

Right, north stream 2. Forgot about that.

It's an illustration of where nice ideas of european solidarity hit the real world and national interest.

so much this

I really dont see whats wrong with North Stream 2
It is a bit entitled from Poles to demand that we do our trade with Russia through their country

Hello boland

because of ww2 maybe? and because all of you think that Poles are thieves...

I just hope that we don't end up like Germany, Sweden or France. Pussies if the east!

>because all of you think that Poles are thieves
this is not true anymore

it's not about Poland even.

european union exists only to make Germany strong. When Germany (along with France) broke the Euro convergence criteria, there was nothing, no consequences, no media coverage.
All silent. But at the same time you consciously put Greece into a bigger debt, god knows why.

When you have a judicial skirmish, again "nothing to see folks". But when we have, you are very eager to attack Poland at any opportunity and scream "democracy in Poland is threatened, let's invade Poland!"

Of course, I exaggerate, but I want to illustrate the point I make.

It's hilarious how you keep insulting our politicians, but when Erdogan got pissed off at the satire of your local idiot, you basically wet your pants.

We do realize how you are viewing us, and we know how you are treating us, like basically a garbage dump for your shitty products.

But it's all going to end, probably in 2018. Or maybe 2019.

It shows that you put so little faith into your european allies that you'd rather take pains to go around them so you can do business with a mafia-run country outside of EU.
Nevermind that it threw notion of diversifying energy sources for EU as a whole under the bus.

>But at the same time you consciously put Greece into a bigger debt, god knows why.
wait, we forced Greece to make debts?

>It's hilarious how you keep insulting our politicians, but when Erdogan got pissed off at the satire of your local idiot, you basically wet your pants.
Please tell me when did we call your politicians goat-fuckers

very good post

the problem was not Poland, the problem was Ukraine, who kept stealing gas from the pipes

calling Kaczyński a "kartoffel" isn't good either
also this
I updated the picture, because Merkel is going to visit us next week

>polish intellectuals

>wait, we forced Greece to make debts?
apparently there was corruption involved in selling them some military hardware. Although that still leaves responsibility with the greeks.
>Please tell me when did we call your politicians goat-fuckers
about that, are you going to extradite that comedian, or otherwise punish him according to that ancient law? genuinely curious.

well, Kaczyński is free to sue whoever called him kartoffel, just like Erdogan did. But just like Erdogan, he would probably lose

>about that, are you going to extradite that comedian, or otherwise punish him according to that ancient law? genuinely curious.
No, Erdogan lost the case

Or maybe he doesn't care, because he knows that he will be the one who will have the last laugh.

Well, he also plans to sue Russia before international court, so i dunno

>No, Erdogan lost the case
Good, good.

Is that a reason to go around Poland? And is it wise to invest into deepening your dependency on Russian gas?

Just wait and see :^)

>Is that a reason to go around Poland? And is it wise to invest into deepening your dependency on Russian gas?
We offered a pipe that would go to Poland, but they were not interested.
Also, of course it is not wise to be dependant on Russians, but we voted against nuclear energy, so what are we supposed to do?

>we voted against nuclear energy, so what are we supposed to do?
Not doing that I guess. Why did you do it anyway? That fukushima reasoning was obvious bullshit.
I suppose it would be too expensive to keep the nukes up to date and secure?
Or was it about nuclear waste?