Bill Murray is only supporting new Ghostbusters film because Columbia Pictures threatened to sue

Bill Murray is only supporting new Ghostbusters film because Columbia Pictures threatened to sue.

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birth_of_a_Nation_(2016_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc
wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That looks like it has nothing to do with this new movie. Those emails are from 2013 when they were still trying to bully him into doing another sequel. It's fucking nothing.

Do you think Hollywood studios will start "anti"-marketing campaigns against rival film studio's films using underhanded viral methods?
Like this thread, for instance, or perhaps they could attempt to create false-grassroots campaigns to boycott films highlighting past activities of a person involved (e.g. "Don't see The Birth of a Nation, the director raped an unconscious drunken girl back in 1999 and got off scott-free")

As opposed to don't see Birth of a Nation, it's a KKK propaganda film?

That would be a stupid reason not to see that movie, but I was talking about this one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birth_of_a_Nation_(2016_film)

Nope, it's about the Fembusters.

If Bill Murray was a fish, hed be Bill Murray Cod

What would be the point? Its not like studio A makes money by studio B losing money. It would be studios throwing money in a dumpster and getting nothing in return.

And honestly why would you try to sabotage sony when they do that on their own.

A quick succession of flops of a studio's big budget films would put them in dire straits.

OP why do you keep posting this thread?

it's Bill Murray making these threads. It's his way of asking us for help to save him from the Feminazis. We gotta do something guys.

Why would we do that? He hasn't made a decent movie since Groundhog Day.

underrated codpost

yes you gotta cull out the amateurs from the business so they don't over saturate the market. show me an industry that doesn't do this. this is what makes memetics really terrible btw because once someone does this it goes full tilt fast.

Rushmore?

The Man Who Knew Too Little

I believe it, Big Jew in full effect.

>Bill Murray is only supporting new Ghostbusters film because Columbia Pictures threatened to sue.
So hes doing it because he was under contract to appear in a film and he didn't want to do? So they were going to sue him to stop his contract so he wouldn't be paid?
Boo-hoo Bill Murray was going to not receive millions for free but rather appear in a film he didn't want to do?
fuck off

>that laughter to disgust at :10

Do you think he realizes he's made a mistake?

>tfw alcohol no long cures your woes

>Jimmy: "Why was this idea appealing to you?"

>Bill: "It was only cos I knew these girls were funny".

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc
1:45 mins

>my epic under the radar patrician post finally gets a >(You)
>replier gets banned by dr. Hot pockets
>no more >(You)
>complain in shitty ghostbusters thread instead of making new topic because I don't want to get banned

What did she mean by this?

I said it before, but Wiig looks like she goes home every night to a surly half-man half rottweiler.

i physically can't watch this

>Bill Murray did the Garfield movie because he mistook the director as one of th Coen Brothers

EVERYONE HATES EACH OTHER

Its glorious. We are living in special times ladies and gentlemen. The death of feminazis and the death of Sony in one short decade.

>The death of Sony in one short decade.
Oh God do not get rid of Sony please and do not give Disney/Marvel the rights to X Men, Fantastic 4.

That would be the worst decision ever

a worse decision than Sony keeping Fantastic 4?

FOX has X-Men, brighteyes. And Sony has been doing nothing but garbage with the F4 franchise, are you just going to magically hope they get their shit together?

>yfw Marvel gets the rights but it's too late to incorporate them, so they do a convoluted multiverse crossover story instead

I don't wanna push my chips out further and watch this. A man would have to put his soul at hazard. I don't wanna hear an audience laughing at unfunny non-jokes, for reasons I can't understand.

>are you just going to magically hope they get their shit together?
Yes I do. Apocalypse was brutal af with all the violence. I doubt Disney would go that violent if they got the rights to X Men and Wolverine.

Thanks Sony

You can clearly see him thinking " Fucking kill me"
That looks reminds me when you're at grandma's house for christmas or some shit and you have to pretend you like your gift

Sony owns neither the X-men or the Fantastic 4

>In order to more fully evaluate our position if Bill Murray again declines to engage on “Ghostbusters”

>Personally, while I’m fine with aggressive, I think we are in much worse shape if this goes public

YOU GET UP THERE AND DANCE FOR FEMINISM, BABY MAN

>will

i want to sex her is this normal

> implying plans for making big movies don't start years in advance

wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf
From the same leak.

We've known about this for years you clustershit.
Try to keep up, fucking slowpoke cuck.

Leaks were like one year ago and its extremely relevant right now.

>Steinberg

I was just reading a Sony email in which they were discussing 'jew of the year award', KEK!

She is an attractive human female.
I get that it is a departure from the norm for you, but yes, it is normal.

What sort of legal recourse did Sony have against him? Did Bill sign away his life during the first movie?

There was probably a clause in the ancient Ghostbusters 2 contract that stipulated an appearance from him in any future sequels but no one was desperate or malicious enough during the previous Ghostbusters sequel development to actually force him into doing it under threat of being sued.

Possibly something like this. I bet they did the same thing to Ernie too, considering his rapid change of opinion about the new film.

It's easier to just comply rather than go to court over something like this.

I thought I'd heard about that with Dan Ackroyd, saying he COULD force a GB3, but he respected Bill and wanted his approval first. But legally he could do whatever...

Maybe I misheard or misunderstood.

The Limits of Control

>Steinberg

How's that a problem? The man signed a legal contract; anybody against it just doesn't know how serious problems in the film industry get solved

>they're parading Murray around like they're Mordor's orc army and he's the corpse of some guy they killed

No one is saying that Sony is legally wrong, they're saying they're morally wrong.

explain

Both of those are owned by Fox. Anyway, what would be so terrible about Disney getting the Fantastic Four? Every Fox made Fantastic Four movie has been fucking terrible.

You seriously don't understand that it's kinda fucked up to force a man into a shitty movie and then force that man to tell the world that it's good?

They're extorting an old ass man with an insane legal clause signed literal decades ago.

Well, I know what I'll never let grace my eyes.

>it's a Sup Forums is making up conspiracy episode
Give it a rest autists

What are you talking about? Its a documented fact.