>over 10 years and this still hasn't been topped

demolition hammer

never could get into this band

overkill are a very good band

Wait a minute....that album...

The memes have gone too far

slayer?

Stop memeing this album

Which funeral doom band should we force into a meme, Ahab, Skepticism or Esoteric?

this shit made me wear skinny jeans and Ray Bans

TO PLAY THE LOUDEST METAL

Wormphlegm.

nothing wrong with skinny jeans mate

Worship

Bell Witch

Well Bitch

>Well Bitch

1983-1990 Slayer
First 4 albums Metallica
80's and 21st century Sodom

how about kys

youtube.com/watch?v=5ytsyYIy-js

they're stoner rock/metal

>Sodom

Slayer sucks

Well that's your opinion and I respect it

first 3 Slayer albums are ten times better than anything metallica, megadeth, overkill, exodus and testament

lol no

but it's probably 2fast4you so there's that

Metal died in 1973. Only 12 good albums have been released since then (most of them in 1974, being already recorded by 1973). Metal achieved its creative peak in albums like ...Very 'Eavy Very 'Umble..., Black Sabbath, and Population II, elevating the genre into a legitimate art form. Now, thanks to Motorhead and Iron Maiden, all its potential was squandered and the genre has been reduced into being mere gimmick ridden noise for drunk idiots (i.e. the lowest common denominator - stop trying to turn underground metal into AC/DC).

Anybody heard any news about these guys? Still waiting on that update.

So dank upvoted

nice forced meme

t. butthurt Gayer fan

Metal died in 2016. Only 12 good albums have been released since then (most of them in 2015, being already recorded by 2014). Metal achieved its creative peak in albums like Exercises In Futility, New Bermuda, and The Dreaming I, elevating the genre into a legitimate art form. Now, thanks to Vektor and Chthe'ilist, all its potential was squandered and the genre has been reduced into being mere gimmick ridden noise for drunk idiots (i.e. the lowest common denominator - stop trying to turn underground metal into AC/DC).

>Black Sabbath
>literally one good song: the album

New album today. Mark my words. I know it's a slim chance, but I guarantee they are announcing the new album today.

found the poser

Only fedora tippers like Slayer

Like I love the album, but stop fucking posting it already.

most of them are too busy cockriding each other over some faggot shit like Insomnium or Be'lakor

Only nu-males don't like slayer

>when your so new that you literally only like the top 10 metal list on spotify

yeah god forbid we don't circlejerk DsO all day

nice forced meme

Seriously we should be posting more underground shit like pic related

nice forced meme

I bet you also unironically call other people nu-males, fag

Only nu-males don't like Forsaken Vulture

Does it even feature Bjorn "Speed" Strid?

>would you like a little bit of butt in your thrash?

Quality thread.

Hopefully the new album they announce today will

Stop being a twink

t. Nu-male

The only gayer band than Slayer is Pantera

nice forced meme

t. hillbilly

Sodom.
Artillery.
Dark Angel.
Tempted to say Nuclear Assault and Whiplash but that just be because I've been listening to them again recently.

Metal was born in 1994. Before then, only 12 good albums were released (most of them in 1993 intended to be released in 1994). Metal achieved its creative peak in albums like Slaughter of the Soul, From Mars To Sirius, and Vulgar Display of Power, elevating the genre into a legitimate art form. Before then, thanks to The Red in the Sky is Ours and Bathory, its potential was never reached and the genre was reduced into being mere gimmick ridden noise for drunk idiots (i.e. the lowest common denominator - thank you for turning underground metal into AC/DC).

Haha yeah, the new album with prob be good enough to get memed like Vektor, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Wouldn't want to end up with this album all over again and look dumb

I can't

i liked metal when it was nice

This

>when the $lam spurdo get the qt aryan gf because you're too busy shitposting on /meal/
metal for this feel?

das me

How is it even possible to make boring unriffs like this?

Metal died in 2003. Only 12 good albums have been released since then (most of them in 2004, being already recorded by 2003). Metal achieved its creative peak in albums like Hybrid Theory, Follow the Leader, and Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water, elevating the genre into a legitimate art form. Now, thanks to City of Evil and Lamb of God, all its potential was squandered and the genre has been reduced into being mere gimmick ridden noise for drunk idiots (i.e. the lowest common denominator - stop trying to turn underground metal into AC/DC).

why is this band so fucking annoying?

>tfw you literally CAN'T cover any DsO song without unlearning how to play guitar

bobby blitz there looking abit rocky horror here

>unriffs
explain this meme

nice forced meme

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKIN NERD

they're trying to force a new buzzword

he's even had the multiple strokes

youtube.com/watch?v=wjtR7K9ZVqA

it's like they, by being so devoid of riffs, somehow found a way to make riffs regress in a more primitive form, making it what is now labeled as "unriffs"

> unriffs
Well that's enough /metal/ for today

Bye for now

good post

that slavnigger spurdo getting the NSBM girl always gets to me

half-step interval riffs where a mistake

name one good thing about this album

the drums

Touhou metal arranges peaked with (the aptly named) Magnum Opus.
youtube.com/watch?v=84D36L7XmB0

Used to be into IRON ATTACK!, Demetori, BLANKFIELD and some of Godspeed's shit amongst others back when I used to actively follow Touhou arranges.

i agree, only whole tones should ever be used

Speed metal is fucking shit though

found the nu-male

/metal/ died in 2015. Only 12 good memes have been released since then (most of them in 2016, being already recorded by 2015). /metal/ achieved its creative peak in memes like blackposting, ROTNS, and Epicardiectomy, elevating the general into a legitimate art form. Now, thanks to djentshareguy and Forsaken Vulture, all its potential was squandered and the general has been reduced into being mere normie ridden noise for drunk numales (i.e. the lowest common denominator - stop trying to turn /metal/ into vanilla Sup Forums).

I'm getting sick and tired of forced memes, nu-males and Vektorposting lads

>the general has been reduced into being mere normie ridden noise for drunk numales

fucking kek, not sure why i laughed at this

Slow riffs
Melodic
Lo-fi
Spooky

can you guys help me out?