Neon Indian

Why are Mexicans so good at ambient electropop?

taco diets

Deadbeat Summer is now an established classic.

i always thought he was indian

why didnt tumblr attack him for cultural appropriation (indian) like they did noname gypsy? hes not indian

serious question

It's just the word "Indian." There's no indian imagery or concepts involved. Nothing is actually being appropriated. It's not like he comes out and performs in a headdress or something.

In as much as you can trust a stranger when he says this is honest and not sarcasm: do you know what cultural appropriation is or is it just an undefined concept you've seen people get butthurt over?

neon indian souns better than neon mexican lol

Name someone besides Palomo...

they didn't attack him because he's not white

lol tumblr attacked noname for saying gypsy a few times?

Who tf cares about gypsys anyway?

There's a possibility that Neon Indian is of American Indian descent so people are too scared to get triggered

This. Also Polish Girl.

liberals always make me kek

they get mad about cultural appropriation yet they support cultural globalization

because neon indian preceded tumblr outrage culture, youngin'

Her name used to be Noname Gypsy. I mean I get though if you're trying to be respectful since gypsy is a slur, but not everybody knows or some don't care.

Vega Intl. was a better overall album than Psychic Chasms. Prove me wrong

>lol I didn't read nothin

>In as much as you can trust a stranger when he says this is honest and not sarcasm: do you know what cultural appropriation is or is it just an undefined concept you've seen people get butthurt over?

PCultural appropriaton is when people take things from others culture and use them.
Like black people wearing tailored clothes, and using the wheel.

You are right

>thinks he's being referenced as liberal
Spot the liberal

Appropriation vs. Assimilation

>Cultural assimilation is the process by which a person or a group's language and/or culture come to resemble those of another group. The term is used to refer to both individuals and groups, and in the latter case it can refer to either immigrant diasporas or native residents that come to be culturally dominated by another society. Cultural assimilation may involve either a quick or gradual change depending on circumstances of the group.

Shut up you boring faggot.

No, I was pointing out how you didn't read it since you seemed to have missed the point of the post.

t. fragile white boy

Is this your response when you try to learn any new information? Or at least information you don't like?

Most Mexicans have at least some native heritage

Did you forget about the post you were replying to?

t. boring as fuck shitskin

>captcha: juarez return

kys